Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk Parts Ways With YNK Entertainment

Oct 15, 2018
by DY_Kim

Lee Jong Suk will no longer be working with YNK Entertainment.

In April, it was announced that the actor set up his own management agency A-MAN Project and that he would be partnered with YNK Entertainment as his agent.

On October 15, it was reported that Lee Jong Suk recently terminated the partnership with YNK Entertainment.

In response to the reports, a source from YNK Entertainment confirmed, “In September, the management contract with Lee Jong Suk was terminated, and we decided to go our separate ways,” and added, “Although we have parted ways with Lee Jong Suk, we wish him the best in the future.”

Lee Jong Suk is currently preparing to star in a tvN romantic comedy with Lee Na Young. He will promote solely with his agency A-MAN Project for the time being.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1245569wpp/lee-jong-suk-parts-ways-ynk-entertainment-5-months

• Like 6

https://www.soompi.com/article/1245569wpp/lee-jong-suk-parts-ways-ynk-entertainment-5-months

95150a04e8df4afb879c01007391fc7b.jpeg?s=

Lee Jong Suk will no longer be working with YNK Entertainment.

In April, it was announced that the actor set up his own management agency A-MAN Project and that he would be partnered with YNK Entertainment as his agent.

On October 15, it was reported that Lee Jong Suk recently terminated the partnership with YNK Entertainment.

In response to the reports, a source from YNK Entertainment confirmed, “In September, the management contract with Lee Jong Suk was terminated, and we decided to go our separate ways,” and added, “Although we have parted ways with Lee Jong Suk, we wish him the best in the future.”

Lee Jong Suk is currently preparing to star in a tvN romantic comedy with Lee Na Young. He will promote solely with his agency A-MAN Project for the time being.

• Like 4

https://www.soompi.com/article/1245503wpp/lee-na-young-star-opposite-lee-jong-suk-new-romantic-comedy

Lee Na Young To Star Opposite Lee Jong Suk In New Romantic Comedy

6585bb88b1e846f8bc43d3bde51e40c7.jpeg?s=

Lee Na Young is finally making her long-awaited small-screen return!

On October 15, the producers of tvN’s upcoming drama “Romance Supplement” (working title) officially announced that the actress would be starring as the female lead. A spokesperson for the drama stated, “Lee Na Young’s casting has been confirmed.”

“Romance Supplement” is a new romantic comedy drama about the employees of a publishing company. Lee Jong Suk will be starring as Cha Eun Ho, a brilliant writer who also happens to be the company’s editor-in-chief.

Lee Na Young will be playing the role of Kang Dani, a former copywriter who is down on her luck. Although she once enjoyed a flourishing career, Kang Dani is out of money and in desperate need of a new job. Ironically, her killer résumé makes things even more difficult, as she is seemingly overqualified for every position available. Kang Dani ultimately decides to lie about her educational background in order to get hired at Cha Eun Ho’s publishing company, where she hopes to make a fresh start.

Not only is “Romance Supplement” Lee Jong Suk’s first-ever romantic comedy, but it also marks Lee Na Young’s first drama in nine years. The actress last starred in the KBS drama “Fugitive: Plan B” back in 2010.

When asked why she had chosen “Romance Supplement” for her highly-anticipated return, Lee Na Young replied, “The screenplay, which is full of writer Jung Hyun Jung’s warm and refreshing laughter, touched my heart. I’m also looking forward to working with director Lee Jung Hyo.”

Writer Jung Hyun Jung and producing director (PD) Lee Jung Hyo recently collaborated on the tvN drama “Life on Mars.”

Lee Na Young added, “I’m excited to be greeting viewers for the first time in a long while through [this] warm-hearted drama.”

“Romance Supplement” is currently scheduled to air sometime in the first half of 2019.

Are you excited to see Lee Na Young and Lee Jong Suk star together in this new drama? Share your thoughts below!

• Like 3

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/10/lee-jong-suk-terminates-contract-with-ynk-entertainment-after-just-5-months

Lee Jong Suk terminates contract with YNK Entertainment after just 5 months

lee-jong-suk.jpg

Lee Jong Suk has left YNK Entertainment

On October 15, Star News exclusively reported that Lee Jong Suk terminated his contract with the agency. A rep from YNK Entertainment stated, "Last month in September, we have terminated our contract with Lee Jong Suk, and decided to walk separate paths."

Back in April, Lee Jong Suk left YG Entertainment and signed a partnership with YNK Entertainment. He has left YNK after just 5 months and will be promoting solely under his self-established agency, A-man, for now. 

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk is confirmed for the new tvN drama 'Romance Is a Supplement', scheduled to air in 2019. 
  • Like 1

These articles make it all sound like he can't decide on an agency. From what I understood, when he left YG he started A-Man, forming a partnership  with YNK while he got things running. Now that A-Man has gone live (which is old news by now--they have even taken on their first client and the staff already went on a trip to Jejudo together, etc. etc.), he doesn't need the training wheels anymore, so he is fully independent from  YNK.

If I'm not understanding right, please enlighten me. These articles make it sound like he is indecisive. But if I understand it right, then the articles are missing the point. He has his own agency. Therefore, he doesn't need to be linked to another one.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

These articles make it all sound like he can't decide on an agency. From what I understood, when he left YG he started A-Man, he formed a partnership  with YNK while he got things running. Now that A-Man has gone live (which is old news by now--they have even taken on their first client and the staff already went on a trip to Jejudo together, etc. etc.), he doesn't need the training wheels anymore, so he is fully independent from  YNK.

If I'm not understanding right, please enlighten me. These articles make it sound like he is indecisive. But if I understand it right, then the articles are missing the point. He has his own agency. Therefore, he doesn't need to be linked to another one.

You are right, All Kpop always makes any news about him negative.

I would write a complaint about this article to A-MAN Project IG if I could write in Korean.

• Like 8

Allkpop is a tabloid that exists to sensationalize and spread unsubstantiated rumors. I like the Korean language, but I hate language barriers. Because if you have only limited sources for news in English, a tabloid could spin any story they want to, and non-Korean speakers wouldn't have a clue if it was true or false. I'm sure that these sorts of things are nothing new when you are a well known figure, but it's still aggravating. 

• Like 6

@FrozentundraTotally agree with you It hurts me to see how there are people who like to harm others by sowing doubts about the capacity of others or creating discord.
Before someone created a malicious article blaming Jongsuk for what was a dramatic project. And now, making him look like a rude and unstable person, when in fact it is the logical end of a commercial agreement, since he managed to establish his agency successfully. Something that should be a cause worthy of praise, applause and admiration ends up making it look bad and negative.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, frozentundra said:

These articles make it all sound like he can't decide on an agency. From what I understood, when he left YG he started A-Man, forming a partnership  with YNK while he got things running. Now that A-Man has gone live (which is old news by now--they have even taken on their first client and the staff already went on a trip to Jejudo together, etc. etc.), he doesn't need the training wheels anymore, so he is fully independent from  YNK.

he signed a contract wz YNK only for 6 months it wasn't a long term contract , it was for a short term one just till he could v officially launch  his own agency ... 

anyways that article was translated from nate so don't give it lot of attention or importance everybody knows Nate low credibility.. nate is hate right ;) 

• Like 6

On 10/15/2018 at 6:24 PM, Rania Zeid said:
DpiwcMdU4AIhY_j.jpg

Oct. 15, 2018 LeeJongSuk’s IG Update

왘.. 성덕이 된 이 좋은 날 
거짓.. 뒷북.. 사절.. 극혐.. 찡끗 ;) 

Source: jongsuk0206

Trans of caption: Wah.. A good day when I became a successful fan

Lie.. to mount on/ flog a dead horse (meaning to make a fuss after the matter has already been settled).. reject.. extremely detestable.. wink;)

• Like 7