Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

201711212018773853_5a140be869dcb.jpg

ACTOR LEE JONG-SUK TO HOLD TWO JAPANESE FANMEETS IN AUGUST

Actor Lee Jong-suk will leave for Japan in August.

According to reports on June 19, actor Lee Jong-suk will hold fan meetings on August 17 and 19 in Chiba and Osaka under the title ‘2018 LEE JONG SUK FANMEETING-Crank Up.”

The news is sure to excite fans who have not seen the actor in eight months. Previously, Lee had a fanmeet last December. Since then, he has not done any fan-dedicated event in the country. As such, expectations are high on what activities he has planned.

Meanwhile, Lee has finished filming of the SBS two-part special TV movie "Hymn of Death". According to SBS, the movie is inspired by real events and characters. It will be out sometime this year.

http://kpoplove.koreadaily.com/actor-lee-jong-seok-to-hold-japanese-fanmeets-in-august/

Original article: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001043339&cid=1073789

• Like 7

20 hours ago, ibru said:

My dear friends! I have noticed yesterday that this page has 263 followers, but 1 week ago it was 264. Today we are less for one pax more - 262... 

it has to do wz many things , maybe cz of some technical issue or smthin but regardless, don't look at that number anymore .. i never did during my 5 years here :D actually i never noticed it b4 hhhhhh

• Like 6

18 hours ago, ibru said:

My dear friends! I have noticed yesterday that this page has 263 followers, but 1 week ago it was 264. Today we are less for one pax more - 262... 

Totally agree with @Rania Zeid  A number here or there is just a number.  Most importantly, we know where we stand where Lee Jong Suk is concerned, our love and support for him.  And as for you @ibru your effort, along with other chingus, who have been constantly on the posting mode, our gratitude to you for your time and effort.  That's something  even a number cannot count or match..  I am sure Mr Lee is happy too because, like you, he too been posting a lot lately.  And do continue with your creative collages.

Kamsahamnida :heart:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

it has to do wz many things , maybe cz of some technical issue or smthin but regardless, don't look at that number anymore .. i never did during my 5 years here :D actually i never noticed it b4 hhhhhh

I also did not pay attention, but last days I had to login in Soompi very often (don't know why) and when I was doing it I went to top of the page and automatically noticed all these numbers. :D Soon will be 2 years since I'm here))) I've made my first post  September 28, 2016 (p.2410), it was RIGHT after his fan meetings in Japan.B)

Edited by ibru
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, ibru said:

I also did not pay attention, but last days I had to login in Soompi very often (don't know why) and when I was doing it I went to top of the page and automatically noticed all these numbers. :D Soon will be 2 years since I'm here))) I've made my first post  September 28, 2016 (p.2410), it was RIGHT after his fan meetings in Japan.B)

seems we will be growing old here hahahahah :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6