Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

ezgif-3-98d56c466d.jpg

ezgif-3-fa3a60b35e.png

https://f.us.sinaimg.cn/002KCswUlx07jJFzhg3S01040201i4VF0k010.mp4?label=mp4_ld&template=640x360.28&Expires=1525581814&ssig=Fbw0Lk%2FXWX&KID=unistore,video

You must watch it!:heart:

I do not know how to upload videos from Weibo...

It is 12:44 min video of making poetry book MV with Lee Jong Suk's commentary.

At the beginning of the video Na Tae Joo is signing his book and presenting it to Jong Suk.

So lovely video!

Lee Jong Suk × Na Tae Joo - special collection of poems "Everything is your fault"

Lee Jong Suk's Interview Special

Epigraph: "Theft of a great poet, poor poet plagiarism"

When Lee Jong Suk filmed the poem collection MV he said: Every night, it was very melancholy to fall asleep. It's like an effort to improve the acting skills. If you make yourself more lonely and melancholic, perhaps the magnitude of your feelings will increase."

(Google translate)

Credit: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4229445500105461

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Lee-Jong-Suk-Shin-Hye-Sun-Lee-Ji-Hoon.jpg

Lee Jong Suk, Shin Hye Sun, And Lee Ji Hoon Receive Support From “School 2013” Writer

The writer of drama “School 2013,” Lee Hyun Joo, has shown her support for Lee Jong Suk, Shin Hye Sun, and Lee Ji Hoon. The three actors acted in “School 2013” and have reunited for SBS’s upcoming short drama “Hymn of Death.”
In “School 2013,” Lee Jong Suk was the main character while Shin Hye Sun and Lee Ji Hoon appeared as classmates. Writer Lee Hyun Joo and Lee Jong Suk also worked together on KBS Drama Special “When I Was the Prettiest.” Lee Hyun Joo sent a coffee truck to show support for the three actors and their upcoming drama.

Check out photos of the coffee truck below!

31944416_1731415336895760_69153612073229

31530857_1731415476895746_72065229029491

Spoiler

Check out photos of the coffee truck below!

31945759_1731415346895759_68824752655077

31956552_1731415330229094_66253320258532

“Hymn of Death” was a song released in 1926 by soprano Yun Sim Deok, which marked the beginning of modern songs in Korea. A movie of the same name, starring Jang Mi Hee, was released in 1991 and it has also been adapted into a musical. The drama will tell the tragic love story of Yun Sim Deok and playwright Kim Woo Jin, as well as shed light on his works, which were lesser known to the public.

Lee Jong Suk will portray Kim Woo Jin, Shin Hye Sun will act as Yun Sim Deok, and Lee Ji Hoon will be composer Hong Nan Pa.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/06/lee-jong-suk-shin-hye-sun-lee-ji-hoon-receive-support-school-2013-writer/

• Like 4

16 hours ago, ibru said:

You must watch it!:heart:

Thanks for sharing the link @ibru !:wub:
I really enjoyed it. It's a lovely video because Jongsuk is charming. I love seeing how it creates a pleasant work environment too. You see people smiling and relaxed working around him. Every time I look at a BTS from Jongsuk, I end up with a smile on my face. Ahhh, this is so nice !!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@ibru @Vera Vera I agree, it's a lovely video! I found it so endearing when I saw the interaction between Jong Suk and Na Tae Joo. I guess NTJ does school visits; you can tell he must be good at teaching poetry. At some point JS admitted that he likes to write poems but in the morning, then he looks at them and worries that people will think they are dumb. But NTJ tells him not to worry about that, and to just write from the heart. Also, it was interesting to me how NTJ didn't know who JS even was at first, and yet you could tell what a special treat it was for JS to meet this poetic hero of his. It sort of levels the human experience, no? Because many people feel that way about JS and his work, too. Lastly, I love looking at pictures and video of this meeting between the two. It's like seeing Yoda and the Korean Jedi Jong Suk. All sorts of good vibes here. :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1