Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

@lanieqp0415 Yes, I think it is the same one. Someone named Hong Kwang Ho sings in it, he's really amazing. (See video here: https://youtu.be/rrI7tOhoVzA)

I haven't actually the anime or the musical, but yes, your description does sound a lot like JS! Maybe someday we'll have to have both Death Song AND Death Note listed in the title of this thread, lol. 

The filming location for Hymn of Death, by the way, is gorgeous!

• Like 8

Song-Joong-Ki-Song-Hye-Kyo-Hyun-Bin-Kim-Sun-Ah-Lee-Jong-Suk-Lee-Bo-Young.png

Online research company PMI recently conducted a survey asking those in their 20s to 50s what they thought was the best drama couple with a notable age difference.
With their characters having a nine-year age difference, Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk from SBS’s “I Hear Your Voice” came in third place with 8 percent of the votes.

Full -->>https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/19/koreans-name-favorite-drama-couples-large-age-gaps/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 17.04.2018 at 4:47 PM, Rania Zeid said:

do u have a new  close up takes of his face?

cz can't see the change u r talking about !!! 

The make-up of his nose also radiates a strong male aura)))) I like it a lot!

I just wanted to say - he is looking soooo manly...:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

5 Best K-Drama Hits Streaming for Free on Viki

If you’re a fairly new K-drama fan, you may have heard about some of these popular hits from years past. And for those of you on the sidelines, this is seriously your best chance to see what the K-drama hype is all about.

Tired of looking for something new to watch? Then diversify your streaming library today with these popular K-dramas (complete with English subs!), which are now streaming for FREE on Viki!

1*7H790yBE8TNzmCNYAIe2cw.png

Pinocchio

This popular drama starring Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk is back on Viki for good and available for free streaming! Follow your favorite rookie broadcast reporters as they try to uphold journalistic integrity while winning in love. Todd, our Ad-Ops Manager, calls it — “I never knew hiccups could be so sexy.” Think Liar Liar with more beautiful people. (Cheers!)

Full -->> https://blog.viki.com/5-best-k-drama-hits-streaming-for-free-on-viki-704ff9d57fa3

• Like 7

Hey all !! I'm so pissed right now whenever he posts people keep asking Oppa what happened to your face ?? what did you do to your nose ?? you look so different and all blah blah blah i really can't take this anymore I'm so done with every comment just saw a big account was saying the same thing about him I really am i having a headache right now whatever it's all i know is i love him I'll love him can they stop commenting already this is so annoying !! he looked so thin and tired I'm worried about his health people can't notice it but they can notice other things 

Edited by isnowflakesx
I wasn't satisfied with old post
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, isnowflakesx said:

Hey all !! I'm so pissed right now whenever he posts people keep asking Oppa what happened to your face ?? what did you do to your nose ?? you look so different and all blah blah blah i really can't take this anymore I'm so done with every comment just saw a big account was saying the same thing about him I really am i having a headache right now whatever it's all i know is i love him I'll love him can they stop commenting already this is so annoying !! he looked so thin and tired I'm worried about his health people can't notice it but they can notice other things 

Just ignore chingu. Or if it is too much block them. People commenting on someone's nose must have plenty of time in their hands and are not worth stressing about. He looks handsome and the comments I read is saying that. Its better to focus on the good :blush: 

Also which major account may I ask?

• Like 6