Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Quick summary of Section TV

Source: MBC via my rapidly leaking brain
Translation note: LOL JONGSUK YOU ARE RUDE TO YOUR NOONA.

- In the filming, Hyojoo was monitoring her photos and said she wants to be young again. A staff said, “You look young~” and Jongsuk said, “Well, noona is in her 30s”. Hyojoo then grabbed his collar and said, “Lee Jongsuk, you!”

- They said it is the first time they worked together and the first scene they filmed (Hyojoo corrected that it was the second scene) together was a kiss scene. (T/N: Omo~)

- The first impression that Hyojoo had of Jongsuk is that he is really like a guy ripped from the manhwa; she said that sometimes when he is standing in front of her, it is really like looking into a comic book, almost like Jongsuk is not real.

- Jongsuk said that Hyojoo is his ideal type (T/N: pretty sure the whole universe knows it is Lee Nayoung, which I assume is why Hyojoo laughed) and he is really her fan since he thinks the way Hyojoo speaks is very charismatic… Hyojoo pats his shoulder and says. “Thank you~”

- Hyojoo was asked if there was any incident of falling for Jongsuk, outside of the character if Kang Chul? And she said no, she just falls for Kang Chul, to which Jongsuk said, “Shudder~” (like wow this noona is so scary professional)

- Hyojoo was asked to do some aegyo, to which Jongsuk shuddered again :P

- Hyojoo was asked if Jongsuk is close to her ideal type… and she said, “…uh, yes? I think I can’t answer anything else, right?” And then Jongsuk said, “She is really my ideal type, from the bottom of my heart.” Which made Hyojoo said she meant it too.

- Since they are not sure, they did a compatibility test. They had to pick between ”Summer vs. Winter” (both picked winter); “Webtoon vs. Manhwa Books” (both picked manhwa books); “Bobo (light peck) vs. Kiss (deep kiss)” (both picked kiss). They surprised themselves with how compatible they could be.

- Since the drama involves a webtoon, they drew each other. Hyojoo drew Jongsuk really well and even wrote “Our Chullie” with hearts; while Jongsuk was really… uh… artistic in his rendition of Hyojoo. She was really shocked and asked Jongsuk if this is how he pictures his ideal type. He got so embarrassed he had to run off the set to wipe his sweat, which both Hyojoo and the MC found cute. Both drawings were signed and exchanged with each other in the end. :)

By:  hitoritabi

• Like 4

Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo On “W”: “We’ve Already Kissed Twice”

lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-section-tv-800x

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo, both starring in the upcoming MBC drama “W,” appeared on the July 3 broadcast of “Section TV.”

lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo.png

During their interview, Lee Jong Suk looks at Han Hyo Joo and asks, “Our first scene together was a kiss scene wasn’t it?” Han Hyo Joo says, “It was our second. We’ve already kissed twice.”

lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-section-tv-00.p

When asked about her first impression of Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo says, “[Lee Jong Suk] is really like someone straight out of a comic. Sometimes when we’re filming and he’s standing in front of me, it’s like a comic. It’s surreal.”

Source (1)

• Like 3

Section TV (2)

Source: MBC
Translation note: Add details after rewatching. [Part 1]

MC: Can you introduce your drama?
Jongsuk: Hyojoo-noona will do it~
Hyojoo: No, no, Jongsuk-ssi please do it-
Jongsuk: Can’t noona please do it? (aegyo)
Hyojoo: Ok… So in ‘W’, there are two worlds…
Jongsuk: Oh~ Wow~ (T/N: As if you didn’t know… =___=||||)
Hyojoo: So one of us is from the webtoon world and one is from the real world. Can you guess who it is?
Jongsuk: Who is it~?
MC: Both are so handsome/pretty that look like you are from the webtoons~
Hyojoo: It’s actually Jongsuk-ssi~

MC: This is the first time you meet each other, right?
Jongsuk: Yes, first time in a drama. Wasn’t our first scene a kiss scene? At that shopping mall…
Hyojoo: Ah, that’s our second scene together… but we’ve already kissed twice now…
MC: So you must have gotten really close~

(about first impressions: already translated in Part 1)

MC: The character is pretty perfect in the drama; is Jongsuk also perfect in real life?
Hyojoo: Yes, he is perfect.
Jongsuk: (silently blinks)
MC: Uh, so are you just quietly admitting this to be true?
Jongsuk: I can’t react to this! Like, what can I say? I can’t give any reaction…
MC: So do you fall for Jongsuk outside of his character Kang Chul?
Hyojoo: Nope, just Kang Chul.
Jongsuk: Shudders~
MC: As expected, Han Hyojoo is (professional)..

MC: Hyojoo-ssi also got these nicknames of being the prettiest and cutest in the world, etc. How do you react to that?
Hyojoo: Thank you~ (cute face)
Jongsuk: Shudders~ (x2)
MC: Can you do some cute poses?
Hyojoo: (does it) I’m sorry…
Jongsuk: I’m even more embarrassed than her, what should I do?
Hyojoo: Look, even my neck is blushing red~ I AM TRYING VERY HARD!
MC: Yes, Hyojoo-ssi’s personality used to be quite shy…
Hyojoo: Yes, I’ve become more bright and open lately.
Jongsuk: Perhaps because her character is more extroverted…
Hyojoo: Yes, the character is full of energy and warmth so…

[Drawing each other]

Hyojoo: (moves chair) I’ll draw your side profile~
MC: Hyojoo-ssi is so good at drawing!
Jongsuk: You’re so good!
Hyojoo: Really?
MC: (looks at Jongsuk’s, shocked) What is that? Omo, but the sparkly things are good… Also, looking from here, Hyojoo-ssi looks so beautiful [when drawing], I feel like I am falling in love…
Jongsuk: She’s so pretty, right? (T/N: love that tone; ‘yeppeu jjo?’ like he is proud that she is pretty :P)

[reveals drawings]

MC: Omo, Hyojoo’s is so well-done with all the hearts and the tagline ‘Our Chullie’!
Jongsuk: You have to give that to me.
Hyojoo: Yep. (sees Jongsuk’s drawing of her, burst into laughter and stands up) I saw it. What to do? It’s too shocking!!
Jongsuk: (runs away)
Hyojoo: Jongsuk-ah!
Jongsuk: (reveals drawing, sweats)
Hyojoo: You said I was your ideal type! You said you liked me! 
MC: Wow look at his sweat, he has to go wipe it…
Hyojoo: Jongsuk-ah, I will put this picture in a frame. 
Jongsuk: (walks back gingerly like a little kid)
Hyojoo: It’s cute.
Jongsuk: Is it?
Hyojoo: Yes, it’s cute. There’s even the sparkly things around
Jongsuk: Yep there are sparkly things…
Hyojoo: Sign it, if you sign it it will be slightly better… (exchange pictures) Sighs… Well at least the head is shaped like a heart… (T/N: Laughing to death… I guess if you had to find things to praise…)

tumblr_inline_o9qi0c2lyF1qmdw3f_540.jpg

(pictured: heart-shaped head)

Jongsuk: (giggles and breathes deeply)
MC: You should shake hands and say thank you to each other…
Hyojoo: Thank you~

http://hitoritabi.tumblr.com/post/146841040637/section-tv-2

• Like 3