Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Comic book hero comes to life in W–Two Worlds

by girlfriday | June 27, 2016

W45.jpg

Ah, finally—some conceptual teasers for W–Two Worlds that feature Lee Jong-seok as a fictional character come to life! MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday supernatural suspense romance drama has danced around this idea, and said that we’ve got two lovers living in two parallel universes that coexist in the same space, and that one of those universes isn’t in reality as we know it.

But now we’ve caught a glimpse of Lee Jong-seok as an actual comic book hero who walks out of the pages of his story world and into reality. It’s kind of funny that pretty boy drama heroes are often referred to as having walked out of the pages of a comic book, and the writer has run with that idea and made it literal.

Han Hyo-joo stars as a rookie surgeon whose webtoon artist father suddenly goes missing one day. Lee Jong-seok is a fictional character from that webtoon—an Olympic athlete super-chaebol boy genius—and due to a mysterious event, the barrier between reality and the webtoon world breaks down, allowing him to cross over. Han Hyo-joo is convinced that he holds the key to finding her missing father, and in the process of chasing that lead, they begin an unconventional romance that crosses dimensions.

I’m really excited about the concept and happy to see the webtoon drawings that will play such an important part in the story. It reminds me a little of the old NBC show Heroes, but with a cool twist on the fictional world being its own dimension.

W–Two Worlds premieres July 20.

www.dramabeans.com/2016/06/comic-book-hero-comes-to-life-in-w-two-worlds/?WPACRandom=1467029616753#comment-2273559

• Like 4

As if Kang Cheol is not challenging enough ;) here comes VIP!! This is the Very Important Piece of news for me today!

serial. killer. daebak! I really don't know what to say anymore other than our darling knows what he's doing! He's unstoppable :crazy: 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

As if Kang Cheol is not challenging enough ;) here comes VIP!! This is the Very Important Piece of news for me today!

serial. killer. daebak! I really don't know what to say anymore other than our darling knows what he's doing! He's unstoppable :crazy: 

yeh hope we will hear confirmation soon for that movie, and that he ll be the murderer :D 

• Like 4

[naver] "A QUIRK OF FATE?" KIM WOOBIN VS LEE JONGSUK, THE BIG MATCH EVERYONE WAS WAITING FOR

Posted on 8:22 AM by kei z

201606271414243460293_20160627142117_01_
201606271414243460293_20160627142117_02_

post response: +498
original post: here

Untitled.png

1. [+4338/-84]
Go to his official website and take a high quality picture of him please.  He has his new drama posters out already, what is this? We're not even in the 90's...

2. [+3816/-161]
I hate this kind of article. Both of them worked hard and I wish that both get positive results

3. [+2259/-119]
Blow up both of you!!!

4. [+1684/-96]
Please show us good acting, both of you

5. [+1587/-108]
Wow, both of them are tall and debuted as models. I like them both

6. [+233/-13]
You shouldn't reply those kind of articles. If you comment, trash journalist will write even more articles like thisㅋㅋㅋ just don't give them attention

7. [+212/-18]
People will watch what they like so why always pitting them against each other?

Via: @hongjxng

• Like 2

Ls3yrf.gif

HHJ: It’s a celebrity (x2) Woah… What’s going on? Woah… (x3)

Caption: (Aigoo… Our Yeon-Joo who is like a child…)

foV3hi.gif

Kang Chul: (Hit too hard..) it hurts…

Director: Cut!

Yeon-Joo: (Hand) Are you alright..? (Worried)

LJS shakes head :D

Spoiler

Chyantrils25 Cr: @chyantrils25

Director: (Yeon-Joo) Show us your pretty face~!

Chyantrils25 Cr: @chyantrils25

Caption: Dancing happily~! 

Chyantrils25 Cr: @chyantrils25

Caption: Making faces…! Hei Hei~

005IRS2kjw1f57i1gpyohg306a06iqoh.gif Cr: As JShine李钟硕FanClub

Director/ Staff: This is the last scene for today

HHJ: Last scene eh?

HHJ: Yay… Everyone has worked hard… You’ve worked hard…

nYnl-E.gif  Cr: 钟硕咖啡馆

Director: But it’d be good if you can go down the moment you put your hand down

Director: No (x2) Immediately after you put down your hand

005xHDOYjw1f57cxt90dbg30cl07v4qq.gif Cr: 钟硕咖啡馆

LJS: Can’t I do it like this?

Director: No (x2)…

005xHDOYjw1f57cwh5r35g30dc07ekjo.gif

LJS: It’s too funny

Caption: Stand-in for Yeon Joo hh

Director: Get ready to start

LJS: Okay…

Director: Ready… Action!

J7-d7x.gif

LJS: Aishhh!

M1Gkfl.gif

LJS: I’m done... I want to see my mother. Omma, I’m doing great.

LJS: You’ve worked hard

Bye!!

• Like 3