Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[Orion's Drama News] From Rags to Mega-Riches

2016/06/25

photo739015.jpg

This week I talk KCON New York and HanCinema's attendance there. I also take a look at the super rich, super smart, super talented and all around perfect character of Lee Jong-suk in "W" and what he might mean in terms of how we write and experience fiction and Korean dramas. Before my upcoming drama goodies and personal watch list, I talk Dramaland ladies and introduce upcoming drama "Lady with Class".

Skipped..

Yeon-joo

The hype around "W" is big, but it is the over the top character of Lee Jong-suk which has drawn my attention. No, not because of his "oppaness", but because he seems to be a parody of the type of heroes he represents. Given his character comes from an imaginary world, I wonder if his financial success, athletic accomplishments and other elements of "perfection" will be used to subvert the unrealistic character tropes of Korean drama. One has to love good meta humor.

Read More: http://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-drama-news-from-rags-to-mega-riches-96005.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 3

tumblr_o9esuqWeZn1sh32sgo1_1280.jpg

Jang Dong Gun, Kim Myung Min, Lee Jong Suk and Park Hee Soon will work together in the movie “VIP”.

On 27th, according to the movie industry, these 4 actors received an offer from Director Park Hoon Jung’s new movie VIP, and they are considering the offer. It is still pre-production period, so Director Park Hoon Jung  is discussing with them. 

VIP is the next movie of Director Park Hoon Jung who was the director of New World and the Big Tiger. The story is about South Korea, North Korea and Interpol joining hands to catch the son of a high ranking North Korean official who committed serial murders around the world. 

Kim Myung Min, Lee Jong Suk and Park Hee Soon gladly decided to join, but Jang Dong Gun who is still filming a drama in China, so he will meet with the director and make his final decision in the near future.

After the final casting of VIP, the aim is to start filming in October.

(Cr: StarNews)

http://m.star.mt.co.kr/view.html?ref=&plg_nld=1&plg_auth=1&plg_uin=1&plg_usr=1&plg_dev=1&plg_nld=1&plg_vkey=1&no=2016062708440422805#imadnews

Trans:  amyhsk

• Like 4

1 hour ago, chiharuhime said:

OH.EM.GEE.

thanks for that news @Rania Zeid! Those three veterans are highly acclaimed actors. For LJS to work with them will be an honour for him. I'm really happy for LJS. It's a dream come true for me as his fangirl.

yehh hope he ll accept it, can't wait for the confirmation news 

• Like 4