Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong-suk and Kim Yoo-jeong show off explosive chemistry in commercial

2015/08/03 

tumblr_inline_nsjg8emjyM1sp3v51_540.png

Actor Lee Jong-suk and actress Kim Yoo-jeong, who are synonymous with youthful and fresh smiles, met in a skin food product commercial to show off their fresh and neat chemistry, which will blow away summer heat.

In a skin food product commercial, which was released on August 1st, Kim Yoo-jeong and the brand’s new exclusive model, Lee Jong-suk shared a tip on the tight moist skin. The white clothing Lee Jong-suk wore in the commercial accentuated his bright skin. Kim Yoo-jeong dressed in the yellow dress added more to the cheerful and youthful characteristic of the skin food product. 

Netizens said “The chemistry between the two looks fresh”, “They look good together”, “This is a unexpected but heartwarming chemistry” and so on. 

Meanwhile, Lee Jong-suk is currently reviewing scenarios after the completion of SBS’ “Pinocchio” and Kim Yoo-jeong is currently hosting SBS’ ‘inkygayo’. 

Source: hancinema

• Like 5

Guest nyahh

I'M GOING TO CRY. HE'S AN ANGEL!!! HE LOOKS SUPER GOOD IN WHITE I AM SO SPEECHLESS :w00t::w00t: THANK YOU RANIAAA :w00t::w00t: HE LOOOKS SO GOOD I CANT STOP STARING :o:o:wub::tears::tears:

Guest nyahh

4 Aug 2015 Instagram Update쾌락대본영 촬영은 잘했!!.. 아니 땀 때문에 망했.. 아니 그게 아니고.. 아 몰라.. ㅠㅠ 어레스트 몇번 왔었는데.. 결론은 연기 열심히 하기로.. 저 때문에 고생하셨습니다.. 사랑합니다..우앙 연예인이랑 사진찍었당~Happy Camp Shooting was done well!!.. No, it went wrong because of sweating.. No, Not this.. Ah dunno.. ㅠㅠ Arrest (T/N: heart stopping, he used the word “arrest”) came a few times.. Conclusion I decide to work hard in acting… Because of me, you had a hard time.. Love you.. OO-ah Got a picture taken with celebrities~ 

amyhsk:

4 Aug 2015 Instagram Update

쾌락대본영 촬영은 잘했!!.. 아니 땀 때문에 망했.. 아니 그게 아니고.. 아 몰라.. ㅠㅠ 어레스트 몇번 왔었는데.. 결론은 연기 열심히 하기로.. 저 때문에 고생하셨습니다.. 사랑합니다..우앙 연예인이랑 사진찍었당~

Happy Camp Shooting was done well!!.. No, it went wrong because of sweating.. No, Not this.. Ah dunno.. ㅠㅠ Arrest (T/N: Arrest as in heart stopping, he used the word “arrest”) came a few times.. Conclusion I decide to work hard in acting… Because of me, you had a hard time.. Love you.. OO-ah Got a picture taken with celebrities~

Hitoritabi's Translation:

Filming for ‘Happy Camp’ went well!!… No, screwed it up because of my sweat… No, it’s not that… Ah, I don’t know anymore…ㅠㅠ My heart almost stopped a few times… The conclusion is I should stick to working hard on acting… You guys had a hard time because of me… I love you… Wow I took a picture with celebrities~

쾌락대본영 촬영은 잘했!!.. 아니 땀 때문에 망했.. 아니 그게 아니고.. 아 몰라.. ㅠㅠ 어레스트 몇번 왔었는데.. 결론은 연기 열심히 하기로.. 저 때문에 고생하셨습니다.. 사랑합니다..우앙 연예인이랑 사진찍었당~ 

(cr: LJS instagram 20150804)

Edited by nyahh
added hitoritabi's translation :D

tumblr_nskcnsgKH51sh32sgo1_500.jpg

[04.08.2015] Lee Jong Suk Weibo Update

amyhsk:

150804 Weibo Update

안녕! 나야. 부산에서 쾌락대본영 촬영은 무사히 잘 했어! 잘..했나? 긴장을 너무 많이 해서 땀도 많이 나고…어레스트 올뻔했어. 그래도 우신 누나랑 두하이타오 형이 너무 잘 대해줘서 덕분에 잘 마친거 같아 중국 쾌락대본영 팀도 모두 감사해요! 저 때문에 고생 많으셨습니다! 사랑합니당.. 껄껄

Hi! It’s me. The shooting of Happy Camp was done well without problems! Well… done? I was very nervous, so I sweated a lot… My heart almost stopped. (T/N: He used the word “arrest” here again.) But thanks to Wu Xin Noona and Du Hai Tao Hyung who treated me really well, it was finished successfully, thanks to everyone in the China Happy Camp Team! Because of me you all had a hard time! Love you… Kol-kol

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 3