Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

2 hours ago, ibru said:

ENG TRANSLATION BY BELLA H (it was in comments under this video!!!!!)

I’ve done my best to translate into English below. (Sorry if there’s any mistakes) 

Intro:

You're saying that you want to play tricks on me?

Q. Does a long break in a relationship kill your love cells? Pass!

This question is difficult. It's actually hard! Wow, this question was really last... It's coming out! 

The real man...
Love Clinic. 

Lee Jong Suk. 

Lee Jong Suk: I'm not good at dating counselling, but I'll do my best today. Haha. 

(To Elle Korea) Okay, I'll pick one.

I didn't know you (Elle Korea) were doing this.

I wish I could get an easy one.

Q1. I'm in a long distance relationship overseas, but I can't meet my boyfriend because of Corona. How do we maintain a good relationship?

(To Elle Korea) Ah... You're saying that you want to play tricks on me? 

They're physically separated. Trust in each other is the most important thing. The only thing you can do from your point of view is to give faith to the other person. “I wish he'd give me the same kind of faith, but that's actually his thing, so all I can do is do my best to give the other person the love I have.” I think the only way is to give him a strong belief.

(To Elle Korea) I'll pick one... My favorite color. 

Q2. I'm in my mid-30s, and I got a confession from a 10-year-old junior. What should I do?

Oh, really. It's a difficult confession.

First of all, uh... I think the priority is to determine how deep the junior's feelings are. 

A 10-year age difference is enough to create some real problems! There's too many.

He must have returned to school after military service. I don't know if he's thinking about getting married. If he's thinking about getting married, there could be some problems while dating.

Before we start, let's see how much this guy really means to you...Mm... I'd like you to measure it. That's right!

(To Elle Korea) All right, next.

Uh hm! 

Q3. I'd like to express my feelings to the other person, what should I do?

First of all, there are many ways to convey your heart. There's a way to keep making it obvious to the person next to you. But actually, spitting out words or sending messages can be a bit cheesy, and speaking can have a different meaning depending on the nuance. 
Why don't you write a letter with all your heart?... Check your spelling. Nodding 
You wake up there a lot!

Q4. I can't speak well because I'm nervous in front of people I like. How can I talk without being nervous?

In my case, I'm very nervous during this interview. Fans may know, but it's relatively comfortable to talk at fan meetings. The reason is! The people in front of me are the ones who like me. I’m relieved. 

When you're nervous, a lamp that shows you as you're nervous can also look attractive! If someone who likes me talks to me trembling, I'm actually...I don't think there's anything more attractive than that.

Nodding

(To Elle Korea) This is so hard!

Reading Haha.

Q5. Do you think all the loves cells (butterflies) are dying because I haven’t been in a relationship for a long time?

I don't know what to say to this one...Sorry to hear that! 

If I take a long break in love, do my love cells die?

Rather than a decrease in cells, I wonder if a person that makes your heart beat hasn’t appeared yet.  When that person appears, the cells will surely come alive. 

Q6. There is someone who confessed to me, but I want to refuse it without hurting their feelings. 

Hmm... I don't think there's any rejection that isn’t uncomfortable and I think it's better for you to make it clear. And even though you refuse, I think it would be good to think about how sincere the person was who confessed to you. 

Even though I refused the other person, Did they refuse me?  What if they turn very hostile?  It seems like they also wanted to love me?  After refusing, look at that person one more time and they might be a better person than you thought. Is it okay to see them again?  You can do it. 

Reading the next question - Woah a really difficult question! 

Q7. Does love really exist?

Love exists. Love really does exist. It definitely exists.

It exists forever. It's more like every second than every other day. Not just for lovers, there are many different forms. Love is the emotion that emanates from those moments.

This question is too difficult. In fact...hmm...pass. 

Q8. Do you think we are meant to be? I think we are. 

It’s meant to be...*sings* meant to be... haha.

It’s meant to be...it’s like saying love is about timing. I think it's because it starts with a metaphor, but when I think about it, I think they’re making it up. It depends on how desperate I am. 

Q9. I'm in a relationship, and I want to keep the freshness and excitement towards each other.

What’s going on...

I think, If you want to maintain freshness and excitement... I don't think you should take what your partner gives you for granted. Whatever it is, whether it's a heart or a gift, whether it's a small gift, whether it's a bouquet of flowers.

A boyfriend who gets one of those things thinks about you, goes to the flower shop, picks flowers, and finds the meaning of the flower. 

It's not just about getting what you're getting, but if you think about the process it took a little bit more, you’ll be more appreciative. 

I think it's a good idea to keep it going for a long time. It doesn't mean that you're trying hard. Keep the excitement you're feeling right now. Even if it's different, I think it'd be good if you think about what you saved.

nodding 

(To Elle Korea) All the questions are really hard.

Q10. The person I love vs someone who loves me?

From what I can tell! As a person who receives a lot of love from fans, I think it's a happy thing to be loved.

If I had to choose between these two, I'd have to choose a person who loves me. Just because you understand me, and you're rooting for me, it's very comforting. Yes...that’s right. 

Haha.

Q11. I’d like to give a single guy a small gift. Can you please recommend? 

I've recently purchased this product myself. Well...it’s not an ad. It’s a new product from *bleep*.

There's a new heating razor from OOO that warms up. I tried it and it was alright. 

Or a massager with a lap band! 

What if your boyfriend likes to work out?

If you do that, I think it'll be a very clever and subtle gift.

Reading - Aha.

Q12. I have someone I like, and I want to know if he's interested in me, too.

This is really hard...

I think the person who asked this question might feel it, too.

When you talk to each other, you will feel that the other person gives you some kind of room or feeling?

For example, when you're free to talk, did I ask you a question while you're chatting! But it ended with a period or an exclamation point! And we can't communicate! Then basically, this guy doesn't like me! But if this conversation continues interestingly with a topic, I think it'll be okay if you have some interest in it. 

It’s up to you, you’re on your own! 

Last question. Before I knew it...! 

I've never done anything like this before, and it's pretty fun and difficult.

Q13. Who does Lee Jong Suk think is a real man? 

Wow, this question comes in at the end as the last question! Wow. 

Oh my god...

A real man...

I'd like to give you an answer that's not obvious.

Basically, there's someone who doesn't make a single doubt or doubt about the other person, and in fact, the presence of this person reduces my anxiety by even half. But that's not actually him. It's my call. You're giving me this much trust!

Nodding

The real man is... Laughs Me! Haha.

This has been Lee Jong Suk’s Love Counselling Centre. 

Please click like and subscribe on Elle YouTube. 

Goodbye.

GIF credit

https://ddo-js.tistory.com/48

Thank you for sharing the translation here @ibru
Wonder why ElleKorea took so long to sub. 

Reading from above and earlier from a friend who translated using the apps, Jong Suk appears to speak from his heart.   His answers are so deep and thoughtful.    Guess he has experiences where he could reference or relate to.   We all know that honesty is his virtue.   
Of course, we trust him enough to say it loud and clear that he is THE ONE and ONLY REAL NAMJA - our A-MAN ... haha!

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Eliza Marlowe said:

Hello!

Any update drama casting news/rumors of Our Jong Suk?? We heard about some drama rumors even before he discharged. But now, no? I miss him so much.

He said in his Elle interview that he wanted to finish Witch 2 but after that, immediately start his next project. I guess that means we should be getting news soon! I am honestly so happy to hear him talk about his plans. I always trust him, but I respect that it's a big thing to go from 2 years of isolation to all of this. It's natural for him to feel overwhelmed, so I wasn't going to be surprised or upset if he needed time to process. The fact that he's looking to pick something as soon as the thing he's doing is over... just makes me so happy. And I love how he references the fans and how long we've waited. Just the fact that he looks at his fans as equals in this relationship he has with us is so sweet. I always get the impression that he understands us and he says he feels happy that we understand him. He truly is one of a kind. It's almost too much. :fullofhearts:

I can only speak for me, but I think I initially underestimated Witch 2 as well. I was under the impression that it would be a small cameo, maybe something he could shoot in a day or two. From how he's talked about it and all the preparations he's made, I think it's safe to say that this movie is a genuine first project back. I was thinking of it as something lesser and therefore, felt like he hadn't picked a project yet. In reality, he's been prepping and filming since he's been back. I'm really happy that he has a project like this to wet his appetite for acting too. It's the perfect opportunity to get back into the swing of things before jumping into a drama. I also think it'll be possible that Witch 2 and the drama he picks (if he does one instead of a movie) will probably overlap each other in releases, so when we finally do see him on our screens again, it'll be a lot to take in. I can't wait!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, hilllllllly said:

He said in his Elle interview that he wanted to finish Witch 2 but after that, immediately start his next project. I guess that means we should be getting news soon! I am honestly so happy to hear him talk about his plans. I always trust him, but I respect that it's a big thing to go from 2 years of isolation to all of this. 

I see. Thanks for your answer.

I always trust him too. We know he has golden touch, the good eyes for projects. 

So excited to hear the good news soon!!

I kinda wanted him to go with Hong Sisters new drama about wizards and witches.

Which actress do you guys want to see him with?

• Like 3