Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

HOT- Japanese media voted Hyun Bin, BTS’V, Lee Jong Suk and Cha Eun Woo as King of the Korean entertainment industry 2021 !!!

hyun-bin-lee-jong-suk-cha-eun-woo-BTS-V.jpg

HOT- Japanese media voted Hyun Bin, BTS’V, Lee Jong Suk and Cha Eun Woo as King of the Korean entertainment industry 2021 !!!

Hyun Bin, V (BTS), Lee Jong Suk and Cha Eun Woo are male artists voted by the Japanese fashion magazine 25ans as the expensive faces of the Korean entertainment industry.
On February 12, the Korean editors working at the Japanese 25ans fashion magazine announced the list of the most influential male artists in the Korean entertainment industry.

Topping the list is actor Hyun Bin. Ranked in the 2nd to 4th place are BTS member V, actor Lee Jong Suk and idol singer Cha Eun Woo – a member of the Astro group.

3. Lee Jong Suk

Before becoming a top-of-the-line face on television, Lee Jong Suk was a talented model. He entered the entertainment industry in 2005 as a model, and continued to take on this job until 2013.

On the small screen, Lee Jong Suk left an impression through his roles in the films I Hear Your Voice (2013), Doctor Stranger and Pinocchio released in 2014, W Two World (2016) and While You’re Sleeping (2017). ) …

Lee Jong Suk enlisted in 2019 and discharged from the army in January 2021. After two years of absence, the actor still made fans excited when his image behind the scenes of a photo shoot for a magazine was posted online. The audience commented that Lee Jong Suk still retains the dreamy romantic look that helped him “cut the hearts” of the audience from the early days of his career.

After his demobilization, Lee Jong Suk is looking for a new role with enough weight. Projects being considered by the actor include action-thriller, The Decibel and part 2 of The Witch (2018). Lee Jong Suk is commented by 25ans as a charismatic artist.

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/02/17/hyun-bin-btsv-lee-jong-suk-and-cha-eun-woo-as-king-of-the-korean-entertainment-industry-2021/

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Lee Jong Suk, only helping with sporadic hair..'The atmosphere is 甲'[Star IN★]

Actor Lee Jong Suk delivered the latest news.

On the 18th, Lee Jong Suk posted a photo on his Instagram along with the word "Spare".

In the published photo, Lee Jong Suk is staring at the camera with a hair style sporadic in the wind. Even sporadic hairstyles are easily digested and attracted attention.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk makes a special appearance in the movie 'Witch 2'(director Park Hoon Jung).

Google translate

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021021817420341035&shlink=tw

OSEN ARTICLE

Lee Jong Suk, the scattered hair in the wind is also wonderful.. Soft charisma

[OSEN=Reporter Lim Hye-young]

Actor Lee Jong Suk still boasted an excellent visual.

On the 18th, Lee Jong Suk posted a photo on his Instagram along with the words “Sanbal”.

In the released photo, Lee Jong Suk is wearing a black neck polar t-shirt and a coat, showing off a clean yet sophisticated visual.

The black and white effect was added to the selfie, and even the hair that was disturbed by the wind, it radiated soft charisma to attract attention.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk is scheduled to make a special appearance in the new work 'Witch 2' by director Park Hoon-Jung, who worked with the 2017 movie 'VIP', and the returning work is currently under consideration.

Google translate

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210218180106031

• Like 4

cr Jongsuk Instastory 20 Feb 2021 

Glad that you still treasure that #lovenevereverlonely light Jong Suk-ssi 
Guess that sign indicates lots of fine, sweet memories and past successes.
Hope you will consider re-open your Cafe of Love once Covid is over.  
Thank you for the cheers!

• Like 4

RETURN OF SUPERMAN WITH LEE JONG SUK - Full Episode 

ENG Translation >>> https://www.instagram.com/p/CLcEzdjgLH3/

Superman is Back" Yoon Sang-hyun's three brothers and sisters and Lee Jong-Suk have a video call, "The first New Year greeting"...Warm words

The KBS 2TV "Superman Is Back" aired on the 14th depicted the appearance of actor Yoon Sang-hyun's family.

On that day, Yoon Sang-hyun made a video call with his friend actor Lee Jong-Suk on the occasion of the New Year. The two met in the TV series "Secret Garden" 10 years ago.

After the call was connected, the youngest member Hee-Sung happily shouted "Uncle". Lee Jong-Suk, who was discharged from the army last month, still has a warm appearance that garnered much attention.

First of all, Ra-gyeom didn't say a word, and Yoon Sang-hyun explained: " Ra-gyeom is shy when she sees handsome people."

The three brothers and sisters gave Lee Jong-Suk a New Year greeting. With regard to this, Lee Jong-Suk said excitedly: "This is the first time I have accepted New Year greetings since I was born." Then he said to Hee-Sung, "Happy New Year, please stay healthy", and said to Ra-gyeom, "Now it's time to go to school, I hope next year you will definitely make more friends", expressing warm blessings.

Translated by: Angelina
Proofread by: @Joanna5959

• Like 4

Eu4n3TdXIAcnnt3?format=jpg&name=large

#FanArt #LeeJongSuk for Esquire Korea 2021 February Issue

https://instagram.com/p/CLj73zSneva/

Better than yesterday, Lee Jong Suk

A man who resonates more seriously than a joke, actor Lee Jong Suk is back by our side

88190729-a17a-4c09-81f8-d200a7b7cfe6.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Suk took a photo shoot with the fashion magazine 〈Elle〉 .  

Actor Lee Jong-seok, who has resumed his activities in earnest, stood in front of the camera of the fashion magazine 〈Elle〉 after a long time. Through the interview conducted along with the photo shoot, he revealed the recent situation, "We are spurring our preparations to show a wonderful figure that can meet the expectations of the fans who have been waiting for him", revealing a sharp body line that has been strengthened through various exercises. It revealed a more mature masculine beauty.

04be6199-cd87-4281-beb1-bab710ec79d1.jpg

Lee Jong-suk, who started filming after confirming a special appearance in the film 〈Witch 2〉 by Park Hoon-jung, who has a relationship with the current movie 〈VIP〉, said, “This is a three-dimensional character that is difficult to define in a word. "I said, "and raised expectations for the movie. In addition, he added, "The goal is to show something that fans have not experienced so far and that fans will like it, and we are opening the possibility of appearing on more diverse genres and platforms according to the changes of the times." 

73d674f1-39cb-428a-8d09-3b3a785a3d78.jpg

The pictorials and interviews of actor Lee Jong-seok, who has returned to a more mature form, can be found through the March issue of Elle , the Elle website , and the YouTubechannel.

Google translate 

Credit: https://www.elle.co.kr/article/52171

• Like 3

Lee Jong Suk Talks About His Special Appearance In “The Witch” Sequel, His Next Project, And More

Lee Jong Suk Talks About His Special Appearance In “The Witch” Sequel, His Next Project, And More

Feb 23, 2021
by L. Kim

Lee Jong Suk recently participated in a pictorial and interview for the latest issue of Elle!

During the interview, the actor gave an update on what he’s been up to, saying, “I’m stepping up my preparations to show a great performance that will meet the expectations of my fans who have been waiting for me.”

lee-jong-suk-2-1.jpg

Lee Jong Suk talked about his special appearance in “The Witch” sequel, which he decided to do because of his connection with director Park Hoon Jung through the film “V.I.P.” He described his character and explained, “It’s a three-dimensional character that’s hard to define in a single word, but I’m growing my hair for the first time in my life because I want to portray a different image than before.”

When asked about his next project, he commented, “My goal is to do things I’ve never experienced before and to play a character that my fans will like. Rather than following the changing times, I am open to the possibility of acting in diverse genres and platforms

lee-jong-suk1.jpg

Lee Jong Suk’s full pictorial and interview will be available in the March issue of Elle.

Lee Jong Suk is currently in talks to star in a film called “Decibel” (working title) with Kim Rae WonJung Sang Hoon, and Park Byung Eun.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1455924wpp/lee-jong-suk-talks-about-his-special-appearance-in-the-witch-sequel-his-next-project-and-more

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk Confirms New Film + Talks about His Desire to Play Interesting Roles in His Future Projects

lee-jong-suk.png?w=900

Just a few months after he has been discharged from the military, Lee Jong Suk is already gearing up for a new upcoming project.

In a recent magazine pictorial and interview with Elle Korea, the "While You Were Sleeping" actor finally spilled the tea about the new film that he is about to work on anytime this year.

Lee Jong Suk Excites Fans about His New Project

Starting from the pages of the latest magazine issue of Elle. Oozing with confidence and masculine appeal. Lee Jong Suk is making sure that he is already back on track to meet his fans. When the interview already began, the Korean heartthrob gave an update first on what he's been up to these days.

According to him, "I am upgrading my preparations to show a magnificent performance that will meet the expectations of my fans who have been supporting me since day one and who have been waiting for my return."

Recently, it has been reported that the 31-year-old actor will be appearing in the upcoming sequel movie "The Witch." Confirming that the rumors were true, Lee Jong Suk started to share his first-ever role after his discharge from the military. The artist explained that he decided to do the project because of director Park Hoon Jung, whom he had a good connection with ever since they worked together in the film "V.I.P." The director mentioned will be the one to handle the movie sequel.

Also Read: Lee Jong Suk Reportedly Sold a Property Located in Hannam Worth KRW 3.59 billion

Lee Jong Suk is Up for More Challenging Roles

When describing his upcoming character, he said that it is a three-dimensional character that is difficult to determine in a single word. Lee Jong Suk also revealed why he has not been cutting his hair these days, "I am keeping my hair long because I want to portray a different image that I have never done before."

Lee Jong Suk enthusiastically shared his honest feelings towards the projects that he wants to do and the goals that he wants to achieve in the upcoming future works, "My main goal today as an actor is to do things I have never experienced before and to play various characters that my fans will like. I am also open to doing acting projects with diverse genres and can be available on different platforms." 

Aside from "The Witch," Lee Jong Suk will possibly star in a film titled "Decibel" alongside actors Kim Rae Won, Park Byung Eun, and Jung Sang Hoon. But there is no official announcement yet about the final cast, so please stay tuned!

With these new revelations from Lee Jong Suk, fans will surely love to see again their favorite actor playing new exciting roles!

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119937/20210223/lee-jong-suk-confirms-his-new-film-talks-about-his-desire-to-play-interesting-roles-in-his-future-projects.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 6