Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

5 hours ago, ibru said:

Lee Jong Suk to be discharged from military later today

@ibru  please return here FULL TIME LOLLLLL

I don't want to take over your post.   Hahahahhahahhahaha!

LOL, i see so many chingus , friends all over are COMING back together with Jong Suk!  
Am so happy that he is FINALLY OFFICIALLY out ... that guy really made me run around , left , right , round and round  and some even sleepless :elated:

Yes @backstreetboysfan .. finally!    Good to see his name trending back AGAIN !     

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, jongkkot said:

he's back with us! welcome back, jongsuk! i'm so proud of you. you did well. :tears:

Thanks @jongkkot for the 2 posts.   So busy in IG.  

So happy that he posted.. lol, could see him smiling behind that mask.  He knew that we were waiting. 

Congratulations to Jong Suk-ssi on completing his public service.  
Glad that he is home safe and sound.

• Like 5

@ibru  I have the same thought too when I saw Swoon NF instagram earlier.  I was surprised they used W-Two-Worlds drama as part of their promotion cum welcoming message to Jong Suk-ssi and us fans.

:Megathanks: 

Lee Jong Suk Shares Short And Sweet Message After Discharge From Military Service Today

Lee Jong Suk Shares Short And Sweet Message After Discharge From Military Service Today

Jan 2, 2021
by C. Hong

Lee Jong Suk is back from military service!

On January 2, the actor was officially discharged from his mandatory military service. He enlisted in March 2019 as a public service worker due to a ruptured ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) from a car accident as a teenager.

On the evening of January 2, Lee Jong Suk shared two black-and-white photos of himself in casual dress and wrote, “I’ve come back.”

ImageImage

In November 2020, Lee Jong Suk was confirmed to be considering an offer to make a special appearance in the upcoming film “The Witch 2.” The actor’s last project before his enlistment was the 2019 tvN drama “Romance Is A Bonus Book.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1446533wpp/lee-jong-suk-shares-short-and-sweet-message-after-discharge-from-military-service-today

• Like 7

Jong Suk is so popular in PH that there was a special mention on him on broadcast news.    What a recognition! 

from the official Twitter account of The Philippine STAR, flagship title of the country's most successful print media enterprise.

• Like 5

His hair looks very long! I wonder how he's been able to hide how long his hair really is, especially in the pictures he posted  on the 2nd. He did the same thing in the picture Shin Jaeha posted of his back a few months ago. I would have never thought his hair was long from that picture, but it definitely was back then too. It makes me think of what @frozentundra always says about him being a ninja. That boy can hide his appearance in plain sight! 

• Like 6

@ibru the look on that fan art though. :wub: i don't know if i can take it if they style his hair like that (positively, of course). but, whichever hairstyle they decide to go for, style it nicely, please!

35 minutes ago, jongkkot said:

i don't know if i can take it if they style his hair like that (positively, of course). but, whichever hairstyle they decide to go for, style it nicely, please!

From the picture he posted, it looks like his hair is slicked and tucked behind his ear on one side, but long and more in his face on the other. You can see a long strand of hair past his chin on the side furthest from the camera. I honestly don't think we're ready. He obviously doesn't think we are. :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 5

thought i'd share this here too! starting to think his insta story wasn't related to esquire... or, if it is, perhaps the photoshoot will be out before the video interview is?