Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

On 12/19/2020 at 9:41 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

Right now two of my side drama's that I am watching when I am not busy with other things/on air drama's is Doctor Stranger( I can't watch this one at night lol ) and Romance is a Bonus Book!:).

Doctor stranger is one of his best acted dramas and the one made me his fan...I have a very special place for Park Hoon in my heart.

Eventhough the plot wasn't the best specially the second half of it, but still it was one drama made me so excited and happy at that time. I wish more ppl watch jongsuk on DS.

If I want to tell people how good JongSuk is as an actor I'd suggest them these : 1. I Hear your voice 2. Doctor Stranger 3. Hymn of Death 4. W 5. V.I.P

And then I ask them how's that possible that someone act as all of these characters? And then I wanna see faces of those who say JongSuk always act similar characters...

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, bahara said:

Doctor stranger is one of his best acted dramas and the one made me his fan...I have a very special place for Park Hoon in my heart.

Eventhough the plot wasn't the best specially the second half of it, but still it was one drama made me so excited and happy at that time. I wish more ppl watch jongsuk on DS.

If I want to tell people how good JongSuk is as an actor I'd suggest them these : 1. I Hear your voice 2. Doctor Stranger 3. Hymn of Death 4. W 5. V.I.P

And then I ask them how's that possible that someone act as all of these characters? And then I wanna see faces of those who say JongSuk always act similar characters...

Well said @bahara   JS is also great in Pinocchio as well.  He was very much himself in RIABB too, saying that he could relate to him,  just that Cha Eun Ho's character was more confident in nature.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, bahara said:

I admit that some of the plot elements gave me fits in Doctor Stranger (in my head I have entirely rewritten the storyline so it actually makes sense, lol). But JS's acting was excellent in it.

As for those who think JS does the same character every time, I am with you. Those are different characters absolutely! Don't forget to contrast say, Jae Chan with Kang Chul. Sometimes when I need a laugh I picture those two meeting up, and how much they would dislike each other, lol. 

Kangchul-Jaechan.jpg

Who is this strange man, and what does he think he's doing with my car??

• Like 7

17 hours ago, bahara said:

Nice!:) , I have been a LJS fan for a long time, I have seen a lot of his drama's when they aired there was just a couple I didn't.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

On 12/23/2020 at 11:44 AM, kembie said:

Well said @bahara   JS is also great in Pinocchio as well.  He was very much himself in RIABB too, saying that he could relate to him,  just that Cha Eun Ho's character was more confident in nature.

That's so true about RIABB and I loved that about it, I think most of us withjs could feel that jongsuk inside EunHo.

but about pinocchio, although I believe he was really good there, I think Park HyeRyun plots and characters are kinda similar to eachother ( Jaechan was a bit different ) but I find so many common things between Suha & Dalpo and I think JongSuk as Suha hits so different and fits him well. That's why I didn't mention Pinocchio. And yet Dalpo impressed me more than JaeChan.

On 12/23/2020 at 5:07 PM, frozentundra said:

I admit that some of the plot elements gave me fits in Doctor Stranger (in my head I have entirely rewritten the storyline so it actually makes sense, lol). But JS's acting was excellent in it.

As for those who think JS does the same character every time, I am with you. Those are different characters absolutely! Don't forget to contrast say, Jae Chan with Kang Chul. Sometimes when I need a laugh I picture those two meeting up, and how much they would dislike each other, lol. 

Who is this strange man, and what does he think he's doing with my car??

Ahahaaahaa the pic is really hilarious, KangChul was a really hard character to act cause you don't even know if he really exists...acting as a webtoon character who happens to fall in love and find out he is a reel character... that must be really hard for an actor to get into the character.

Had to agree about Doctor Stranger... I mean the love story of that drama was really bad written...at some points I felt Hoon stayed with Jaehee because he felt guilty. I didn't understand how SooHyun suddenly fall in love with Hoon ( which I loved anyway and I shipped them so much  ) but still it didn't make sense specially the very last scene of DS in which she seemed to be get back to JaeJoon.

But I liked the medical/politic sides of it and worths watching because of LJS as Hoon.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, bahara said:

But I liked the medical/politic sides of it and worths watching because of LJS as Hoon.

If nothing else, watching DS motivated me to do what I could to prevent developing heart disease someday. Because in real life...there is no Dr. Park Hoon with magical powers to save my life, lol. :D

• Like 6