Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

alaska.basin-1576254709785_zpsburrj24o.j

alaska.basin-1576254362131_zpsuraykdjr.j

It's an occupational hazard of being a drama lead, but amnesia is a thing for Jongsuk's characters. :D Luckily he always seems to have a handy book around to help him review his own thoughts and remember who he is. 

These are two of my all-time favorite dramas ever. I'm rewatching I Hear Your Voice right now for the nth time. Man. What an amazing drama! I'm in the middle, where he's being tried for something that may or may not have happened and which he can't remember anyway. I'm like, yelling at the screen for someone to please take this boy home and feed him cake, because he cannot even remember how to open his own front door and he obviously needs help. 

There are several parallels between these two dramas, which is why I find it interesting that Park Soo Ha and Kang Chul are such different individuals. They both have pieces of Jongsuk, to be sure, but little Park Soo Ha grew up. :) I love both characters and I love how Jongsuk brought them to life. 

I still cannot believe there is just over a YEAR left of  military service. I hope they are allowed to review scripts before they get out. Can he start on a new one on January 3, 2021? 

• Like 7

Merry Xmas from @cafe.89mansion 

Hi @frozentundra  We could watch his scenes a million times and still he always get us with his acting.  I would get so immersed with each character he played, forgetting that it's Jong Suk (though knowing it's him, the actor).  That's how good he is.  Truly an acting ace.

As for 2021, not that I want the year to come soon, just wonder and praying silently that JS may be discharged earlier for whatever reasons?  Haha!   I am sure he will pick a drama to do.  By now, he would know and could see that his fans are presently waiting for him , as how we promised him back then (his concerns which he voiced at his previous FMs). Hope he finds comfort in that.  He would come back into acting, that's his passion, his thirst, his life.

Oh well, one more year to go!  How time flies.  We will wait for you Lee Jong Suk!   Fighting! 

And love to all chingus here :heart:

• Like 6