Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Romance is a Bonus Book

Romance is a Bonus Book - Review

Romance is a Bonus Book is a Korean romantic comedy about successful author and chief editor at a publishing company Cha Eun Ho and his love story with his childhood friend Kang Dan Yi. Cha Eun Ho and Kang Dan Yi have been friends since she saved his life when they were younger. He falls in love her with but hides his feelings from her in order to maintain their friendship. After her divorce and losing her home, Kang Dan Yi moves in with Cha Eun Ho and enters his company, Gyeoroo Publishing as a temporary employee. Living and working together makes sparks fly between them and Kang Dan Yi realises that she too has feelings for Cha Eun Ho. Romance is a Bonus Book has a happy ending and stars Lee Jong Suk as Cha Eun Ho and Lee Na Young as Kang Dan Yi.

Full https://videodramareview.com/index.php/2019/04/03/romance-is-a-bonus-book/

• Like 4

Lee-Jong-Suk-trio.jpg

Why We Miss Lee Jong Suk 
It hasn’t even been a month since Lee Jong-Suk enrolled for his mandatory military duty on March 8. But there’s a ton of us fans who miss him already. Am I right? (That’s a rhetorical question, by the way.)

What is it about the 29-year-old actor that has made him such a fan favorite? Yes, he’s handsome. Then again, so are most stars of K-Dramas. He’s a fantastic actor, whose range was beautifully showcased in his most current drama, “Romance is a Bonus Book.” But again, many of his peers are wonderful thespians themselves.

What it boils down to is that Lee has that elusive It factor. He’s charismatic, charming and can laugh at himself. In this video that tutti frutti shared on youtube, Lee is positively adorkable as he dances along to PSY’s “New Face” and shows us what he’s got. He may have briefly trained with SM Entertainment before committing to his acting career, but no one is more aware than Lee himself that his dancing doesn’t compare to the pros behind him. He looks shy and embarrassed during the pivotal hip thrusts, which just make this performance that much more enjoyable to watch.

Full https://blog.kocowa.com/why-we-miss-lee-jong-suk/

• Like 5

56350855_952448198294577_129654238713851

56340221_128138624954911_758432182032549

53544437_359100701364791_278485277368687

55914422_2295982367312382_23966731843485

Spoiler

Cr: jshine_fc_leejongsuk

005RbTA9ly1g1oo3qnk1yj32pc1wvu0x.jpg

收到了无可替代的演员李钟硕 给我们联合餐车应援的签名认证啦,欧巴用留言与我们告别:好像不能好好地打个招呼,心里觉得好可惜..很感谢,演着恩浩我好像更幸福了..托福!!会好好回来的.要一直幸福哦!❤️
翻译:李夫人
Cr: 鍾愛唯碩李钟硕FanClub

Brief trans: 『 Actor Lee Jong Suk's 9th Debut Anniversary Charity Event Report/ Postscript 』
First of all, a total of 9 teams, the Korea official fanclub withJS, Japan CLUB-J, China JSHINE, China 辣妈, Hong Kong, Macau, Myanmar, Indonesia and Philippines, and also not to miss out, the name of our Actor Lee Jong Suk, participated in this donation activity. After the fanclub approximate the donation sum of $7.6 million won, the fc communicated this to @ amanproject2018; through the agency, Actor Lee Jong Suk also conveyed his wish to do charity together with fans. Perhaps it is because the original donation sum mentioned to the agency was $7.6 million won, he transferred a $2.4 million won to the fc (to raise $10 million won for the event) with the message "Thank you, I love you" on the remittance note. Together with overseas fans who raised a higher amount than expected, the donation for this anniversary project totalled $12 million won. The donations all goes to Yongin City; it  will be used to buy sports shoes as Children's Day gift for children from low income family. 
Aside, Actor Lee Jong Suk left a message for fans (with his autograph) through the official fanclub before his enlistment. He wrote "It seems that I cannot greet you properly, it's a pity.. I am very thankful, I became happier after acting as Eun Ho.. Thanks to you!! I will come back well. Be happy always! ❤️
"

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, grace_grg said:

Can anyone please tell me why LJS has a scar in the middle of lower lips? I am really curious whenever i see him. Does any one know how he got that scar?

hmmm it isn't a scar it's just a lip line 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

D3oNCluUIAAatGH.jpg

D3oNCl1UcAAlHEG.jpg

D3oNCl4U0AAh2dN.jpg

D3oNHMYUUAEH9H9.jpg

D3oNHMZUUAAkyuC.jpg

English Translation for Charity Project Activity Report to Celebrate Lee Jong-suk’s 9th Debut Anniversary

First, there are 9 groups that participated in this activity namely Korea official fanclub WithJS, Japan Club-J, China JSHINE, Lee Jongsuk Chinese Hot Mum Fan Club, Hong Kong, Macau, Myanmar, Indonesia & Philippines ~
And of course the name that can’t be omitted ~ our Actor! !

It's very grateful and exciting to share good intentions with fans like this. 
The message written on the remitter's note, "Thank you, I love you" simply makes us feel like crying....ᅲᅲ

Spoiler

• Like 5