Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

These 10+ Photos of Lee Jong Suk Will Help You Cope with His Upcoming Enlistment

On February 26, Lee Jong Suk‘s agency, AMAN PROJECT announced that he’ll be enlisting in the military on March 8. Due to his strong presence both in dramas and social media, fans were quite shocked by the sudden enlistment news.

Lee Jong Suk, who originally started off as a model, debuted with SBS’s Prosecutor Princess in 2010 which was only the beginning of his successful acting career. The positive responses he received led to higher demand for his presence and Lee Jong Suk tended to it by regularly updating his social media accounts with gorgeous photos of himself.

Jongsuk14

In his posts, Lee Jong Suk highlighted his tall height of 186 centimeters and model-like body and attracted a lot of attention.

Jongsuk6

Jongsuk12

In addition to his naturally handsome appearance, he complimented it even further with his outstanding fashion sense.

Jongsuk5

Lee Jong Suk often wore t-shirts, checkered shirts, and knitted sweaters, which gave off the college student vibe.

Jongsuk13

He even graced his fans with close-ups of his face and made the hearts of all his female fans flutter.

Jongsuk2

Jongsuk11

In his photos, he sometimes flaunted different color hair, which he pulled off perfectly.

Jongsuk9

Jongsuk10

And when he gave his fans an inside look of him on set, the formal attire he wore emphasized that he looks just as good in a button-up shirt as he does in casual wear.

Jongsuk8

Jongsuk7

Not to mention his bad-boy look. It’s very difficult to say which look suits him best.

Jongsuk1

At the end of the day, he’s still a natural model.

Jongsuk4

With just 10 days until his military enlistment day, let’s take in all that Lee Jong Suk graced our eyes with and appreciate him for the natural model and actor that he is.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/lee-jong-suk-enlistment-military-date-photos-instagram-cope-beauty/

• Like 5

large_f61ddbff1f8516abcc173bf3e7df4cf78901efa1.jpeg

6 Dramas of Lee Jongsuk You Can Watch While Waiting Him Coming Back from Mandatory Military Service

Lee Jongsuk will do his mandatory military service soon and here are 6 dramas of him which can be your remedy. 

On February 26th, through his agency, Lee Jongsuk announced that he will start his alternative service starting from March 8th. He will serve as a public service worker for 2 years. For avid fans, it's definitely not easy to wait for the actor without any release from him. Here, we have compiled 6 dramas of Lee Jongsuk you can enjoy while he serves the country. For your information, if you watch one episode for each week, by the time you complete these all, Lee Jongsuk completes his duty. 

1. School 2013

image%2F1551324250737-1551324250737.png

2. I can Hear Your Voice

image%2F1551324283405-1551324283405.png

Image Credit: SBS

3. Pinocchio 

image%2F1551324301241-1551324301241.png

Image Credit: SBS

4. W

image%2F1551324332007-1551324332006.png

Image Credit: MBC

5. While You were Sleeping

image%2F1551324354882-1551324354882.png

Image Credit: MBC연예

6. Romance is a Bonus Bookimage%2F1551324410354-1551324410354.png

Image Credit: tvN

Well, we know it's definitely not easy to bid goodbye but let's wish Lee Jongsuk the best for his military service!

https://kstarlive.com/article/2019/02/28/6-dramas-of-lee-jongsuk-you-can-watch-while-waiting-him-coming-back-from-mandatory-military-service-188254

• Like 4

large_d8bc1da0f30b594c3a2eac75406c934111ab987d.jpeg

Actress Lee Nayoung Sent a Food Truck to Co-Star Lee Jongsuk, Showing Her Support for the Actor's Upcoming Enlistment

Their chemistry is not only in the drama. 

On February 28th, Lee Jongsuk took to his Instagram and posted a photo of a food truck he got from Lee Nayoung. As can be seen in the photo, Lee Nayoung sent a warm message for her co-star, "Eunho, after two springs, summers, falls, and winters, the season with pretty moon will come. Healthy! Salute! From Dani Dani your Dani." In reply, Lee Jongsuk captioned, "Thank you, my sister.. It's my first time to receive a food truck from my pair.. The number that I like the most is 'either 2 or 0' (in Korean, it's pronounced 'Lee Na Young')"

image%2F1551314160375-1551314160375.png

Image Credit: Instagram '@jongsuk0206'

Lee Jongsuk and Lee Nayoung worked together in tvN drama 'Romance is a Bonus Book.' Lee Jongsuk played as Cha Eunho, a successful editor of a publishing company, while Lee Nayoung took the role of Kang Dani. The two developed romantic feelings for each other as they worked together at the same publishing company. 

Meanwhile, Lee Jongsuk will enlist on March 8th as a public service worker.

https://kstarlive.com/article/2019/02/28/actress-lee-nayoung-sent-a-coffee-truck-to-co-star-lee-jongsuk-showing-her-support-for-the-actor-s-upcoming-enlistment-188209

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Image may contain: 5 people, indoor

Romance Is a Bonus Book Filming Location- Udon Noodle Restaurant

藝(偽)文青遊韓國 Art Lover Travels in Korea

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and night

Romance Is a Bonus Book Filming Location- Gyeoroo Press

Image may contain: 2 people

Romance Is a Bonus Book Filming Location- Byeolcheck Bookstore

• Like 5

[Spoilers] Romance Is A Bonus Book E11 + Rating

0000961440_001_20190302222402055.jpg?type=w540

1-1.png?w=640&ssl=1

1-2.png?w=640&ssl=1

Naver – Xports News: ‘Romance Is A Bonus Book’ Lee Na Young is in trouble because of her academic background

https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=311&aid=0000961440

1.[+2734, -29] Wow it’s a really lovely and heart fluttering drama, the way they confess their love, the way they reject or accept the confession are all considerate and not rude at all, It’s a healing drama, especially, Lee Jong Suk as Cha Eun Ho is so lovely

2.[+1455, -22] It’s a lovely and heart fluttering drama, It’s like they turned a novel into a tv show. There is no hole in acting, I’m in awe every time I see Eun Ho Dan Yi visuals and I like the lines too

3.[+813, -29] If a high school graduate tuned to be a college graduate, you fire her?

4.[+504, -21] You can’t hide love ^~^ the way they looked at each other and held hands, made viewers smile♡ Eun Dan Yi

5.[+392, -22] Today, Eun Dan Yi were cute and heart fluttering, why did that interviewer come?? I wish when I open my eyes and wake up it will be tomorrow’s 9PM ㅠㅠㅠ

6.[+253, -3] Lee Jong Suk looked like he has no worries when he was singing while cleaning the bathroom ㅋㅋㅋㅋ when he held her hands behind his back in the book reading, It was so heart fluttering. Lee Jong Suk is Cha Eun Ho and Chan Eun Ho is Lee Jong Suk. He is so cute

7.[+239, -2] The writer’s mind is really good, all her lines are considerate to others and warm, It’s also gentle and refreshing. Writer, thank you for writing such a good story. They need to make more dramas like this

8.[+193, -1] When he sang ‘Noona, You are my woman’ I seriously burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’ve watched it since the first episode, it’s a really calm romance…I like it so much

9.[+149, -1] I didn’t know Lee Jong Suk was this full of charms. so heart fluttering

10.[+132, -3] Confession. Rejection. Play hard to get. There is no frustration, this is the first time i watch a drama this pretty ㅠㅠㅠ…

11.[+115, -2] I sometimes get confused whether Lee Jong Suk is acting or being real. He fits Cha Eun Ho so well

12.[+89, -1] My cheeks hurt because of Lee Jong Suk cuteness ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0000961440_002_20190302222402094.jpg?type=w540

Credit: https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-romance-is-a-bonus-book-e11-rating/

• Like 5

D0u6jlXX4AAjglN.jpg

2019.03.03 Taeyong Ko 고 태용 (beyondcloset) IG Update with Lee Jong Suk in Teo Studio L (Photo Shoot for Ce&)

beyondcloset
주일 오후 사랑하는 쫑과 촬영. @jongsuk0206 
예정시간보다 두시간 일찍 마친 촬영. 기억에 오래 남을 것만 같은 촬영.
@ce.and Forever!

Google Translate: Shoot with your beloved 쫑 on Sunday afternoon. @ jongsuk0206
Shooting completed two hours earlier than scheduled. Just like a long shot to remember.

@ce.and Forever!

Credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bui3f71Hnuh/

• Like 6

Lee Jong Suk And Lee Na Young Enjoy Romantic Date On âRomance Is A Bonus Bookâ

Lee Jong Suk And Lee Na Young Enjoy Romantic Date On “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

Mar 3, 2019
by J. Lim

tvN’s weekend drama “Romance is a Bonus Book” has released new stills of Lee Na Young and Lee Jong Suk enjoying a sweet date together.

Ahead of the upcoming episode, new stills of Kang Dan Yi (Lee Na Young) and Cha Eun Ho (Lee Jong Suk) going on a date have been released.

Now that both have confirmed their love for each other, Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho have begun blossoming a romance between them. Though both were sure of how they felt about each other, Kang Dan Yi still held reservations at first because she was terrified that they would never be able to see each other again if they were to break up. However, Cha Eun Ho steadied her as he replied, “You should be thinking about staying together forever, why are you thinking about breaking up?”

Lee-Na-Young-Lee-Jong-Suk.jpg

The new stills show them enjoying their time with each other. They’re stuck to each other’s side like glue, and they can’t stop smiling as they look at each other. Though they’ve known each other for a long time, romance is new to them so each moment feels extraordinary and exciting.

The production staff stated, “Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho are only just embarking on their new relationship. They will show a warm romance that automatically makes you smile.” They teased, “However, now that someone knows that Kang Dan Yi lied about her credentials to get employed, seeing whether she’ll be able to stay at her company will be something to watch for.”

Lee-Na-Young-Lee-Jong-Suk-1.jpg

“Romance is a Bonus Book” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

• Like 6