Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Dz7Lu-qVsAAFzmR.jpg

51142236_162176758120708_5192138907894621214_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

51797071_392028124960000_5804915594076730442_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

52403932_792304814482508_4440217138798162704_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

51467678_252674178953760_2062050877645394696_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

52113376_786076225092010_7198713272034984394_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

51461931_2207215726158746_3219773917544596623_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

51749404_2300248693553710_2307050701630606021_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

51159511_2127096410704497_2394235711591079854_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

Japanese magazine 'Korean TV Drama Guide' No. 081

The release date - February 22nd

Lee Jong Suk - Cover Story
‘Attractiveness and trajectory of actor’ .

Lee Jong Suk's charm, unexpectedly drawn with a small eyepiece reflecting a small inner facial expression , is often attracted to its perfect appearance due to its delicate completion and performance.

Not only is there a warm and tragic flower somewhere, but you want to know something hidden behind his heart...

Credit: kent_0511

https://www.instagram.com/kent_0511/

https://twitter.com/kankoku_tvguide/status/1098539371597164548

• Like 4

Lee Jong Suk And Lee Na Young Are Just Seconds Away From A Kiss On âRomance Is A Bonus Bookâ

Lee Jong Suk And Lee Na Young Are Just Seconds Away From A Kiss On “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

Feb 24, 2019
by U. Kim

Lee Na Young and Lee Jong Suk are so close to a kiss on tvN’s “Romance is a Bonus Book”!

“Romance is a Bonus Book” shows the slow yet steady romance between Kang Dan Yi (Lee Na Young), an unemployed woman who works temporarily at a publishing company, and Cha Eun Ho (Lee Jong Suk), the company’s editor-in-chief.

Spoilers

In the previous broadcast, Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho’s relationship began to change. To protect Dan Yi, Eun Ho lied that his feelings for her weren’t feelings of love, but she had already realized how he felt about her and began to see him differently. At Eun Ho’s straightforward manners, Dan Yi was both overwhelmed and nervous. She began to realize that her feelings for him had changed as well, signaling the beginning of their romance.

As if to prove their accelerating romance, tvN released a set of preview stills showing Eun Ho and Dan Yi on the verge of a kiss.

romance-is-a-bonus-book-lee-jong-suk-lee-na-young-4.jpg

romance-is-a-bonus-book-lee-jong-suk-lee-na-young-3.jpg

romance-is-a-bonus-book-lee-jong-suk-lee-na-young-2.jpg

In the upcoming episode, the two characters’ feelings will finally meet at one point and make viewers’ hearts flutter. The production staff stated, “Because they are both so precious to one another, Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho will build their emotions more carefully than any other couple. We ask you to watch the drama without missing even the smallest details.”

Episode 10 of “Romance is a Bonus Book” will air on February 24 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1305899wpp/lee-jong-suk-and-lee-na-young-are-just-seconds-away-from-a-kiss-on-romance-is-a-bonus-book

• Like 4

Lee Na Young And Lee Jong Suk Pick Their Favorite Moments From âRomance Is A Bonus Bookâ

Lee Na Young And Lee Jong Suk Pick Their Favorite Moments From “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

Feb 24, 2019
by L. Kim

With “Romance is a Bonus Book” spiraling towards the second half of the drama, lead actors Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young took some time to answer questions and share their favorite parts from the drama.

“Romance is a Bonus Book” is tvN’s weekend drama that tells the story of Kang Dan Yi (Lee Na Young), an unemployed woman who finds work as a temporary employee at a publishing company, and Cha Eun Ho (Lee Jong Suk), the publishing company’s editor-in-chief. For a long time, they were just friends, but now, their relationship is blossoming into something more.

Their romance is slow but earnest, and deep emotions are even touching the hearts of viewers. Lee Na Young and Lee Jong Suk shared their thoughts on the key points and important scenes from the drama.

Lee Na Young said, “Kang Dan Yi finally got the hint about Cha Eun Ho’s feelings. Inescapable changes will come. As much as Cha Eun Ho loves Kang Dan Yi, Kang Dan Yi’s mind is complex and deep. The romance will get more exciting as her thoughts are revealed.”

Lee Jong Suk added, “As the love triangle goes on, each character’s defining traits will come to life.”

Not only is “Romance is a Bonus Book” a romantic story, but it also contains realistic situations in life that viewers can empathize with. Lee Na Young said, “Please see if Kang Dan Yi, who lied about her experiences and academic background, can survive the competition to the end.”

Cha Eun Ho is also at the center of writer Kang Byung Joon’s mystery. Lee Jong Suk commented, “The hidden relationship between writer Kang Byung Joon and the publishing company will be unfolded in an interesting way. Each characters’ distinct lives will be portrayed warmly, so please watch them with affection.”

lee-na-young-lee-jong-suk-2.jpg

Next, the two actors talked about the best scenes and best lines. Lee Na Young mentioned, “Every moment of Kang Dan Yi making the most out of her life at the publishing company was ingrained in my mind. I remember the scene where she accepted that her name was missing on the copyright page, shook her sadness off, and returned to her original position saying, ‘I will do my job well.’ When she said she loved books and work, I was more excited about it than any love confession. I think it was the moment she truly became a part of the publishing company. A lot of viewers seem to support and empathize with her for looking at reality and not giving up.”

Lee Jong Suk picked a scene where Cha Eun Ho’s deep feelings were portrayed. He shared, “The scene where [Cha Eun Ho] and Kang Dan Yi talked in the yard while gazing at the moon is most memorable. It is the scene where Cha Eun Ho admits to himself that he views her as the only person he wants to keep by his side rather than just a simple friend. I had to consider a lot of emotional points, and they were captured in a beautiful way, so I was happy.”

He added, “From the time I received the script, I felt that Cha Eun Ho was a very mature man in his feelings of love. After being fully convinced of his feelings, his fortress-like logic collapsed, but that’s similar to what I’m like. I haven’t been in a relationship for a long time, so I’m getting vicarious satisfaction through the drama. I want to be in love like Cha Eun Ho.”

“Romance is a Bonus Book” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

• Like 5

ROMANCE IS A BONUS BOOK EP. 10 PREVIEW

DY: My heart is the one that has changed... (She’s contemplating words that JSJ had said to her about how a book is the same, but the reader may change, so that the same book reads differently. This was said to her because DY used to analogy of a familiar book all of a sudden seeming to be strange and even have new lines in it when she reads it now.)
JSJ: I’ve been an invisible man all night, haven’t I? It was still nice, watching from behind you.
DY: Cha Eun Ho hasn’t come home for 3 days now.
DY: I should at least file a missing persons report and find him.
EH: If you say you missed me, then I’ll come home.
DY: Do you how worried I was?!
EH: Noona. I missed you.

The preview version that is at the end of ep 9. It has some extra bits with HR.

DY: My heart is the one that has changed...
JSJ: I’ve been an invisible man all night, haven’t I? It was still nice, watching from behind you.
HR: (on the phone to EH) I used to have a person who would comfort me each time I was dumped by a guy.
EH: (on the phone to HR) You should find someone else now. (To comfort her in that way since she knows that he knows that she had liked him. Also, she had confessed to him that she had actually not dated anyone the entire time she knew him. She just made it up that she had been dumped in order to get EH to comfort her since that was the only way he would give her that kind of attention.)
JSJ: (to HR who is sitting alone at the neighborhood cafe after her phone call to EH) Do you need a friend? Why are you in my neighborhood crying?
DY: I should at least file a missing persons report and first find him.

Via @stroppyse

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ibru said:

I want to be in love like Cha Eun Ho.

Interesting. Fighting.

1 hour ago, ibru said:

shook her sadness off, and returned to her original position saying, ‘I will do my job well.’ When she said she loved books and work, I was more excited about it than any love confession. I think it was the moment she truly became a part of the publishing company.

This is interesting too. Fighting. Working hard from bottom level

33 minutes ago, ibru said:

DY: I should at least file a missing persons report and first find him.

Did he not on his cell phone. Or is it a very remote area.

But he receive call that night from that place or house.

• Like 3

[Romance is a Bonus Book] Ep 9 spoilers, Lee Jong Suk x Lee Na Young

Posted on Saturday, February 23, 2019

romance.png

Article: Naver 'Romance is a Bonus Book' Lee Na Young wavers at Lee Jong Suk's confession that's a joke-heart throbbing skinship

1. [+1653,-23]
Is it because Lee Jong Suk has that pretty boy look and that handsome look? That's why he's a chemistry fairy? He's younger, but he's cute, reliable, and his acting is good too. Thanks to him, my weekends are filled with heart flutters, and I'm happy.. Eun Ho's tears at the end was so sad. 

2. [+988,-16]
This drama purifies the soul and body. EunHoDanYi are like an innocent manhwa. Their visuals and chemistry cleanses the eyes. They have good acting skills too, till it made them seem like they are really close friends. My heart fluttered because I could feel their emotions. It's calming, but pretty and warm. After watching dramas that has murder, violence and makjang, watching this drama makes me happy. 

3. [+648,-10]
Lee Jong Suk crying made my heart hurt. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The process of Dan Yi and Eun Ho discovering their feelings for each other is heart fluttering too. 

4. [+623,-11]
Eun Ho and Dan Yi are heart fluttering. Eun Ho who rejected Manager Song prettily and Manager Song who was rejected in a pretty way are lovely too. I like it. The last part where Eun Ho cried pierced my heart.

5. [+380,-14]
Lee Jong Suk is so heart fluttering and affectionate. He does everything. 

6. [+147,-2]
At first, I thought that this drama isn't realistic with its set-ups. But Lee Jong Suk's acting convinced me, and I'm not sure when, but I began cheering for EunDan like a crazy person. This is the reason to why Cha Eun Ho has to be Lee Jong Suk. 

7. [+142,-9]
I'm amazed at Lee Na Young's beauty every time. 

8. [+124,-2]
I like that this isn't a melodrama. And it's not a makjang.. I get heart flutters whenever I watch this. This drama makes me smile. 

bonus.png

Article: Naver 'Romance is a Bonus Book' Lee Jong Suk lies to Lee Na Young's question, "Do you like me?"  

1. [+629,-9]
Honey is dripping out of Lee Jong Suk. It's so heart fluttering. 

2. [+382,-15]
EunDan should appear together more often. What kind of romcom makes it so difficult to see the main couple together? 

3. [+247,-3]
Ha... Why is my heart fluttering? 

4. [+245,-12]
My heart hurts because of Lee Jong Suk.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is he so heart fluttering? 

5. [+150,-3]
Cha Eun Ho is so cute and heart fluttering. Dan Yi is really cute too. 

6. [+89,-1]
I've never thought of myself as a Lee Jong Suk fan... but whenever this drama airs, the corners of my lips go up. Thinking of it, it seems like I've been following all of Lee Jong Suk's dramas... Guess I'll have to be his fan now. 

7. [+66,-1]
Nothing really interesting is happening... but it's interesting. I don't really look for this drama, but once I begin watching, I'll watch it till the end. Every character is interesting too. 

8. [+56,-1]
My heart broke today. The line where she described Eun Ho as a book was cool~~ Kang Dan Yi's heart is going towards Eun Ho now!!!

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/02/romance-is-bonus-book-ep-9-spoilers-lee.html

• Like 4

모트 (Motte) - I pray 로맨스는 별책부록 OST Part 4 / Romance is a Bonus Book OST Part 4

Title : I pray
Artist : 모트 (Motte) 
Release Date : 2019.02.24
Genre : OST
Label : ㈜ 카카오 M
Language : Korean

• Like 4

Cool. In ep 10, Cha Eun Ho reads to the man in the bed. And what does he read? Because the cadence of the poem sounds familiar...

This is the book he is reading from: 

x9788925565736.jpg

Which is by the same poet (Na Tae Joo) who wrote the poems in this book:

x9791196184803.jpg

The one in in this drama is called 마음이 살짝 기분다 and just came out a few days ago in Korea, if you um, have a poetry sickness like Mr. Bong in the drama and want to support poets and their publishers. You can get it (actually, you can get both) from kyobobook.co.kr. (I promise I do not work for Kyobo Books nor the publisher... :D)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

[Romance is a Bonus Book] Ep 10 spoilers,

Lee Jong Suk & Lee Na Young

romance.png

Article: Naver 'Romance is a Bonus Book' Lee Jong Suk kisses Lee Na Young, "A day that's difficult to endure" 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=108&aid=0002763562

1. [+851,-4]
Lee Jong Suk made my heart flutter. He's so cool when he confesses too.
2. [+423,-5]
Lee Jong Suk is so heart fluttering.. Isn't this too sweet?  ㅠㅠ

3. [+209,-3]
His confession is so cool. Cha Eun Ho, Lee Jong Suk. 

4. [+157,-4]
Lee Jong Suk is cool. 

5. [+109,-2]
I'm not sure.. When did it begin? I'm not sure when I began falling for you. Do you know when the seasons change? Do you know when exactly winter turns into spring? I don't know when I began falling for you too.

6. [+97,-0]
He couldn't touch her because she's too precious, and he kissed her with his hands on his back. I didn't know that could be so heart fluttering and sexy. The words at the end are really good too.. This is really a beautiful drama. People who aren't watching this, please watch it~ It makes your world beautiful.  

7. [+68,-1]
The ending kiss is so heart fluttering. And his confession when he used the changing seasons to describe his feelings, why does that make me tear up? Eun Ho-ya.

8. [+64,-0]
The scriptwriter writes her lines so well. Our Eun Ho said his lines really gently and with his pretty mouth. Ah.. what a sweet night. 

9. [+58,-0]
Just how much effort did the scriptwriter put into this? Every word is filled with sincerity. 

bonus.png

Article: Naver 'Romance is a Bonus Book' Lee Jong Suk kisses Lee Na Young 
https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=311&aid=0000959092
1. [+1311,-15]
Today's episode is the best. I cried together during Eun Ho's confession, got jealous and laughed together with him. The kiss was heart fluttering to death. 

2. [+810,-14]
Lee Jong Suk is just made of honey....... He's so sweet. 

3. [+554,-9]
Ah, my heart is hurting. Why is even my hand trembling? It's not even a kiss but a light peck, but my heart is fluttering like crazy!! It's as expected of Lee Jong Suk in romcoms!!

4. [+407,-12]
How is Cha Eun Ho so sweet and heart fluttering? I didn't know they'd match each other so well. 

5. [+301,-12]
Eun Ho-ya, you did well!! ♡♡

6. [+166,-4]
It's my first time knowing that kissing while putting your hands behind your back is so heart fluttering. Ah, Lee Jong Suk is such an inconsiderate and ruthless man. Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, get lost!!!!!!

7. [+155,-1]
Did you see Eun Ho's lines when he confessed? I liked it so much that my heart hurt. Lee Jong Suk's acting is so good that I teared up. My heart is fluttering too much at the ending kiss that I don't think I'll be able to sleep. 

8. [+159,-12]
Song Hae Rin is really charismatic. She loves what she's doing and works hard. Her love is as pretty as a leaf used as a bookmark in a book too... Cha Eun Ho and Ji Seo Joon match Dan Yi well. I hope they won't torture Kang Dan Yi because they are jealous. 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/02/romance-is-bonus-book-ep-10-spoilers.html

• Like 2
  • Love 2

D0NslLbUcAEQwbh.jpg

https://twitter.com/CJnDrama/status/1099842126450282496

Romance Is A Bonus Book, Ep.10
At the end of the episodes, there are usually pages of text which are actually written as poems, and they are quite beautiful. 
Here is a complete translation of an image of EH and DY's kiss along with some text written on it.

Suddenly, the wind blowing can’t be heard,
The shaking of the tree over there stops,
The whole world turns dark and then brightens again,
A moment feels as if it’s forever,
Our time together is as if it’s captured in that forever.
Our lips meeting was like that.

Thumbnail

Screenshot by @faithinme lara

Translated @stroppyse

• Like 3

[Spoilers] Romance Is A Bonus Book E10 + Rating

0000959092_001_20190224222501117.jpg?fit=466%2C1024&ssl=1

Naver – Xports News: ‘Romance Is A Bonus Book’ Lee Jong Suk kissed Lee Na Young

1.[+1674, -24] Today was the best, I cried with Eun Ho’s confession, I laughed at his jealousy and my heart fluttered with the kiss

2.[+1058, -24] Lee Jong Suk is like honey…he is so sweet…ㅠ

3.[+714, -14] Ah my heart hurts, why are my hands shaking, it wasn’t even a kiss but a peck, It’s so heart fluttering!!! As expected of Lee Jong Suk

4.[+535, -17] Why is Cha Eun Ho this sweet and heart fluttering? I didn’t know they will match this well

5.[+387, -21] Good job, Eun Ho-ah!!♡♡

6.[+230, -18] Song Hae Rin is so charming, she loves her work so much and she works hard, her love is as beautiful as a leaf that used as a bookmark…Cha Eun Ho and Ji Seo Jun matches well with Dan Yi but I hope they don’t torture her a lot with their jealousy.

7.[+205, -1] Did you see Eun Ho’s lines when he confessed? ㅠㅠ It was so good to the point my heart hurt and Lee Jong Suk was so good at acting that I almost cried. The ending kiss was so heart fluttering, I don’t think I will be able to sleep

8.[+208, -6] This is the first time I know that kissing while putting your hands behind your back can be this sexy ㅜㅜ Ah Lee Jong Suk is such a ruthless and inconsiderate man ㅜㅜ Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, get lost!!!!!!

9.[+163, -3] I have watched a lot of dramas where there is a big age difference between the leads and I was extremely disgusted but I like this drama so much, it’s driving me crazy. They seriously match each other so well, is it because of their height?

10.[+108, -2] A drama that I want to concentrate and watch it alone♡♡♡

11.[+87, -2] Lee Jong Suk is so perfect as Cha Eun Ho, he is affectionate, cute and heart fluttering, he does everything.

12.[+85, -2] Kya~ I screamed, Lee Jong Suk is the best!!

Rating: 5.8%

https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-romance-is-a-bonus-book-e10-rating/

• Like 3

tumblr_pnfhd82pxN1y4g8r5o6_400.giftumblr_pnfhd82pxN1y4g8r5o5_400.gif
Spoiler

tumblr_pnfhd82pxN1y4g8r5o7_400.giftumblr_pnfhd82pxN1y4g8r5o1_400.gif
tumblr_pnfhd82pxN1y4g8r5o8_400.giftumblr_pnfhd82pxN1y4g8r5o4_400.gif
tumblr_pnfhd82pxN1y4g8r5o3_400.giftumblr_pnfhd82pxN1y4g8r5o2_400.gif

Some relationships are like gifts. That’s what our relationship is like.
I read Dani-’s favorite books to understand her. That’s how I learned more about her. 
When I’m with him, I wish that the moment would continue and that my day would last longer. 

tumblr_pngxjfav241r1my6mo1_540.gif
Spoiler

tumblr_pngxjfav241r1my6mo2_540.gif
tumblr_pngxjfav241r1my6mo3_540.gif
tumblr_pngxjfav241r1my6mo4_540.gif
tumblr_pngxjfav241r1my6mo5_540.gif

let him live 

tumblr_png237ro801uw84qko3_r1_540.giftumblr_png237ro801uw84qko4_r1_540.gif
Spoiler

tumblr_png237ro801uw84qko1_540.gif
tumblr_png237ro801uw84qko2_r1_540.gif

CR: doontpanic