Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

1 hour ago, ibru said:

SOS! Hi everyone!

@Rania Zeid has problems with login to her soompi account:

“Ok for more than a week now I am unable to post in soompi,  the comment box just refuses to open wtf.. I can see other members posting..so is it just happening to me or others are facing same problem?”

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ANY ADVICE?

She needs to go to this page: https://support.soompi.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

and report her problem. It has happened to me before (but not for a while now). Sometimes they do updates and then Soompi gets these weird bugs. But I think they can help. (I hope so! We need her back!)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ibru said:

Hi, Everyone!

@Rania Zeid has problems -->> (from her Twitter)

"Ok for more than a week now I am unable to post in soompi, the comment box just refuses to open wtf.. I can see other members posting..so is it just happening to me or others are facing same problem?"

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ANY ADVICE?

no wonder she has been missing for some days ... praying it's just a glitch and that she come back here soon. :cry:

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

She needs to go to this page: https://support.soompi.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

and report her problem. It has happened to me before (but not for a while now). Sometimes they do updates and then Soompi gets these weird bugs. But I think they can help. (I hope so! We need her back!)

Thanks Frozi, I've sent your advice to Rania via Twitter :thumbsup:

• Like 3

201901210952899437_4_20190121100540340.jpg?type=w430_q70

201901210952899437_3_20190121100540337.jpg?type=w430_q70

201901210952899437_2_20190121100540322.jpg?type=w430_q70

201901210952899437_1_20190121100540317.jpg?type=w430_q70

[2019.01.21 Naver Article] 
Lee Jong Suk "difficult acting, always want to do well" [pictorial]
Actor Lee Jong Suk has appeared as a model at the cover story of #Esquire magazine's Korean edition in February 2019. 
Lee Jong Suk was particularly serious and humble when asked about the performance. 
Lee Jong Suk's interview lasted a long time and he said "I feel inferiority." I asked myself, I feel a lot of inferiority. "
Lee Jong Suk, known as an actor who is trying hard to push himself, is saying, "I have never acted instinctively, but I am responsible for my work. 
I shot and monitored it with a camcorder, and I reflect on it while I watch the full shot, and when I see the other actor acting on the back of my head, I have to see what action I am doing. " 
Although he was already known for his acting skills, Lee Jong Suk's affection and greed for acting still persisted. 
He said, "I want to be good at acting, I want to be good at all times, but the standards are different for each person, and it does not depend on the liking of the person."
Lee Jong Suk took the rom-com drama #RomanceIsABonusBook" first time after his debut. 
"I chose this drama personally for the works of writer Jung Hyun-Jung. 
I watched the drama "Discovery of Love " and "I Need Romance". 
I think it's very difficult for me to play the love story, but it is very difficult to postpone," he said. "I want to be seen as a person who is close to romance through this drama."
Lee Jong Suk, who also felt responsible for his own company, cafe 89 Mansion and people working with him, said: "I made it because I wanted to support my friends".
Lee Jong Suk's more pictures and full interview will be released in the February Issue of 'Esquire'.

[Photo = Esquire provided] 
(Lee Yeehun reporter 9009055@mydaily.co.kr)

Google Translate

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003164613

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk Reveals What He Does To Improve His Acting

Jan 21, 2019
by D. S.kim

The February issue of Esquire magazine featured Lee Jong Suk as the cover model.

For the pictorial, Lee Jong Suk sits comfortably in a room and models a variety of watches. In a following interview, the actor showed humility and solemnity when he faced questions about his acting.

Lee-Jong-Suk1.jpg

When asked why Lee Jong Suk brought up that he often feels inferior many times during his last interview, the actor answered, “I think I talked about it a lot because I feel that I lack many things myself.”

The actor said, “I have never acted with my instinct. This resulted from the responsibility I feel about my work, and I always beat myself up when I see the result. That’s why I always record myself on set with my personal camcorder and reflect on myself while monitoring. During the scenes where my whole body is shown, I look at the way I stand. Even when my co-stars are acting and the scene only shows the back of my head, I look at my gestures.”

Lee-Jong-Suk-31.jpgLee-Jong-Suk-11.jpg

He concluded, “I definitely want to act well. However, people have different standards [of what they consider is good acting] and those standards also depend on how much they like the actor. That’s why I find acting very difficult.”

Lee Jong Suk currently has the premiere of tvN’s upcoming drama “Romance Is a Bonus Book” ahead of him. With this drama, he will be challenging himself in a romantic comedy drama for the first time in nine years since his debut.

The actor explained, “I chose this drama because I personally like the works of writer Jung Hyun Jung. While watching ‘Discovery of Love‘ and ‘I Need Romance,’  I realized that writer Jung Hyun Jung tells love stories realistically. But now that I’m acting in one of them, it’s hard.”

Lee-Jong-Suk-21.jpg

Lastly, Lee Jong Suk revealed that he feels responsible for the people who work at his agency. The actor said, “I established my company to provide a good working environment for hard-working people. At first, we started because we all wanted to work while having fun. However, it is a lot different from what I had in mind. I often think, ‘this is reality for these people, so I shouldn’t think of it lightly.'”

“Romance is a Bonus Book” will premiere on January 26 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1295877wpp/lee-jong-suk-reveals-improve-acting

• Like 6

Watch: Lee Jong Suk And Lee Na Young Live Completely Opposite Lives In âRomance Is A Bonus Bookâ Preview

Watch: Lee Jong Suk And Lee Na Young Live Completely Opposite Lives In “Romance Is A Bonus Book” Preview

Jan 21, 2019
by S. Park

tvN’s “Romance is a Bonus Book” has given viewers another peek at the drama’s first episode!

“Romance is a Bonus Book” is a romantic comedy about people who work in publishing. It centers around Kang Dan Yi (played by Lee Na Young) who used to be one of the greatest copywriters but is currently struggling to find work, and Cha Eun Ho (played by Lee Jong Suk) who is known as a star writer and idol of the literary world.

In the preview, Kang Dan Yi cleans a house while Cha Eun Ho looks at his phone with a quizzical look on his face. The two characters have a sibling-like relationship and he refers to her as a noona or older sister. Kang Dan Yi tells him, “According to the housekeeper, it seems like you change women often.” Cha Eun Ho, who seems to be unaware of the fact that Kang Dan Yi is his housekeeper, replies, “She’s weird. I think she showers in my house.”

When he asks her to find him a new housekeeper, Kang Dan Yi says to herself, “How can you fire me!” after he hangs up the phone. She sees a job listing that has no age or academic requirements and goes to the interview, but constantly run into hurdles along the way. Meanwhile, Cha Eun Ho smiles throughout the day as he walks down the hallway of his office and poses with his book.

Speculating that something is up with his friend, he states, “Something I’m unaware of is happening to Kang Dan Yi” as the preview comes to an end.

“Romance is a Bonus Book” will premiere on January 26 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki! Check out the preview below:

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1295751wpp/watch-lee-jong-suk-lee-na-young-live-completely-opposite-lives-romance-bonus-book-preview

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk Talks About Being A Successful Fan Of Lee Na Young And His Upcoming Military Enlistment

Lee Jong Suk Talks About Being A Successful Fan Of Lee Na Young And His Upcoming Military Enlistment

Jan 21, 2019
by Y. Shin

Lee Jong Suk recently talked about his upcoming tvN drama “Romance is a Bonus Book” and working alongside Lee Na Young.

On January 21, a press conference was held for the new Saturday-Sunday drama with Lee Jong Suk, Lee Na Young, Kim Yoo Mi, Jung Yoo Jin, and Wi Ha Joon in attendance.

During the event, Lee Jong Suk commented, “[I played] developing-type characters in my previous works. This character is closer to the complete style. If my previous projects had elements of fantasy, this drama is very realistic. However, the fact that such a character exists seems like a fantasy in itself for Kang Dan Yi [Lee Na Young’s character]. He’s an extremely charming character, to the point where I felt I wanted to be a little like him, so it’s also difficult.”

Lee Jong Suk then mentioned his upcoming military enlistment, stating, “I think I’ll end up enlisting this year. That’s why I have to finish this drama well. I wanted to show this to fans. It’s my first time trying the romantic comedy genre. I received a lot of help from Lee Na Young so I’m filming well.”

The actor then continued to talk about his co-star as one reporter asked him, “It’s been said that you were originally a fan of Lee Na Young.” In reply, he laughed sheepishly while saying, “I hoped that particular question wouldn’t be asked.”

He commented, “While shooting, everyone knew, but I didn’t want anyone to say anything.” Lee Jong Suk then said, “I think I’m a successful fan,” as Lee Na Young listened with a shy smile.

“Romance is a Bonus Book” is a romantic comedy centered around people in the publishing world. It will tell the story of Kang Dan Yi (played by Lee Na Young) who used to be one of the greatest copywriters but is currently struggling to find work, and Cha Eun Ho (played by Lee Jong Suk) who is a star writer and an idol of the literature world.

“Romance is a Bonus Book” will premiere on January 26 at 9 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

Source (1) (2) (3)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

https://www.soompi.com/article/1296145wpp/lee-jong-suk-talks-successful-fan-lee-na-young-upcoming-military-enlistment

• Like 6