Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover ||Upcoming Movie - The Witch: Part 2 (H2/2021)

68636f65gy1fxli8brwjrj22c0340qv5.jpg

68636f65gy1fxli8dp8owj22c0340e81.jpg

Spoiler

68636f65gy1fxli8fo522j22c0340b29.jpg

68636f65gy1fxli8hhz3jj22c03401kx.jpg

68636f65gy1fxli8jr6fdj22c0340u02.jpg

2018.11.26 Lee Jong Suk Filming Upcoming Drama 'How To Publish Love'  in cafe "Green Cloud Coffee" in Hongdae (Hongik University Street, Seoul)
Weibo @Precious-00: "Hongdae, this cafe is really a treasure land! Passing by I've found inside the little brother! He is so handsome, good and small face ..... look again! It turned out to be Lee Jong Suk!" (Google translate)
Credit https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4310631257739125

• Like 4
  • Replies 67.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rania Zeid

• ibru

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

❤❤❤ Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ❤❤❤ -- Award Winning Actor -- -- First Class Model --   -- PROFILE -- Name: Lee Jong Suk Hangul: 이종석 Nationality: Korean Country:  Republic of Ko

Lee Jong Suk, His award speech and his phobia of public speaking. I feel compelled to write something because I am a fan and he gets unnecessary hate for his unfortunate phobia of public speaking

I made this MV quite sometimes ago but only decided to upload last night I know it's gonna get blocked by SBS sooner or later but never mind I just wanna share this with you. enjoy while it last  

Instagram Korea announces 2018’s most beloved celebrities

Instagram announced its list of the most beloved Korean celebrities of 2018 on Thursday.

Top 10 accounts

Actor Lee Jong-suk, who recently wrapped up a six-city fan meetup tour in Asia, scored fourth place with 14.3 million followers, ahead of another EXO member, Baekhyun, whose follower count stands at 13.8 million.

Full article: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com//view.php?ud=201812201516516097511_2

[resize output image]

Instagram Korea Reveals the winners of the 2018 Top 10 Accounts category were chosen based on the amount of followers. 

1. BIGBANG’s G-Dragon (@xxxibgdrgn)
2. EXO’s Chanyeol (@real_pcy)
3. EXO’s Sehun (@oohsehun)
4. EXO’s Baekhyun (@baekhyunee_exo)
5. Lee Jong Suk (@jongsuk0206)
6. Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon (@taeyeon_ss)
7. GOT7’s Jackson(@jacksonwang852g7)
8. BLACKPINK’s Lisa (@lalalalisa_m)
9. Nam Joo Hyuk (@skawngur)
10. BLACKPINK’s Jennie (@jennierubyjane)

Lee Jong Suk also shared his thoughts on being chosen as No. 5 in this category. He revealed, “Because I wasn’t able to participate in many activities outside my projects, Instagram was a great way to communicate with Korean and international fans. Because this is an award that each and every single fan contributed to, I am even more thankful.”

Full article: https://www.soompi.com/article/1280711wpp/instagram-korea-reveals-2018s-popular-accounts

• Like 6
  • Guest changed the title to Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover
  • partyon changed the title to Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover ||Upcoming Movie - The Witch: Part 2 (H2/2021)
  • Admin featured, unfeatured, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic