Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

DqgizIpXcAAXLBL.jpg

[181026 ELLE KOREA update ]

Lee Jongsuk’s wonderful year of thirty. 

Year of thirty, rather than let go of what could be a significant start for anyone, Lee Jongsuk chose to give it a meaning seriously. As a result, when asked about whether he’s happy or not, he answer will be “Yes”. Lee Jongsuk shot the pictorials with fashion magazine ‘Elle’. The smooth completion of the shoot was in keeping with the term ‘Pictorial craftsman’. Lee Jongsuk, who would personal check every shot, showed his professional face.

During the interview after the shooting, Lee Jongsuk shared his recent developments. “I have various kinds of ideas when I am 30. I traveled around and learnt to play the piano, also built a company in order to work with the people I like. It’s been a busy time,” he said.

Drama ‘Romantic Annex’ is predicted to be aired in February next year. This is Lee Jongsuk’s first challenge in romantic comedy. When asked about why he chose this work, he said “My ambition to act was strong, and I always felt it was necessary to show a different look to the audience. Now I want to do something I’m good at and people like. Theme is theme, but I think it might reflect my actual image naturally.” When asked about the recent moments of happiness, Lee Jongsuk answered with a smile, “I think it’s happy if I can eat everything I want in a restaurant.” Lee Jongsuk’s pictorials and interview that can let a person feel his sincere are available at the November issue of ‘Elle’ and its homepage elle.co.kr. 
翻譯:芝麻仔 校對:lala 
Exclusive translated by Baidu Leejongsuk bar please credit when repost 

http://www.elle.co.kr/article/view.asp?MenuCode=en010302&intSno=22130

• Like 6

[FANCAM] 2018.10.26 LeeJongSuk at Cafe 89 Mansion
Fan's comments: 
bujoy_angelIt: My another dream ceme true to see you in person @jongsuk0206

I wasn't even able to record the video coz I was staring at your handsome face!

Felt like the world paused for a while when you passed by. LOL!  
Glad to have attended @cafe.89mansion 's Halloween Party!

This is definitely our best vacation so far! Daming ganap everyday! Bukas ulit! LOL!  
Saw him when he entered the door coz we were standing there and also when he left.

He came around 10pm and left at 12:30. The event was until 2am.  

• Like 6

Male Actors Who Amaze With Their Kissing Skills

Male Actors Who Amaze With Their Kissing Skills
Oct 27, 2018
by K. Lew

There are many reasons fans watch romantic dramas — the adorable cliches, the surprising plot twists, the endearing characters, the breathtaking romance, and so on. However, arguably one of the most exciting moments in a drama is a kiss scene.

Whether they are used as an unexpected plot device that grabs the viewers’ attentions, or as turning points in a relationship, kiss scenes are noteworthy in every drama.

Here are 10 male actors, in no particular order, who blew away audiences with their kissing skills.

Lee Jong Suk

Lee Jong Suk has been a drama hit-maker from “Pinocchio,” to “I Hear Your Voice,” and “W.” Within each of these popular dramas, each of his kiss scenes have stood out and have swayed the hearts of many.

Lee-Jong-Suk-Han-Hyo-Joo.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1252831wpp/male-actors-amaze-kissing-skills

• Like 6

DqpTMY2WwAA_bAR.jpg

Tvn Drama "Romance is a Supplement" Recruitment Post for Cameraman

Filming period: Beginning of November to end of February
(1st filming: Between 1st to 2nd November)

Test shooting: 29th October

Cr info: stjerne_ & JessyYang
Via: irene7an IG

• Like 4

October Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for film actors!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular movie stars, using big data collected from September 25 to October 26.

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

*Lee Jong Suk at 22nd place

https://www.soompi.com/article/1252765wpp/october-movie-star-brand-reputation-rankings-announced

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Lee Jong Suk Crank Up in Manila

lee-jong-suk-fan-meeting-tour-manila-201

Lee Jong-suk is the ideal man of about, 3 billion girls all around the world. Lee Jong Suk was born on September 14th, 1989. He has 2 siblings, a younger brother who is 2 years younger (and taller than he is) and a younger sister. He has a charming personality, besides a natural ability to act and model, which catches the eyes and hearts of many people, both in the acting world and in his fans. He attended Konkuk University, majoring in Professional Motion Pictures Art. He became one of 2,200 students out of 21,268 who passed the entrance examination in Konkuk University. He graduated last 2016! And not only that, He got officially recognized as the good will ambassador of “Global Aviation in Ansan”. He later received a 3-month-training to become a pilot.

He is an actor and model from South Korea. Started as a fashion model in 2005, 15-year old Lee Jong Suk became the youngest male model ever for the Seoul Collection program at the Seoul Fashion Week. After he achieved success and appreciation as a model, he decided to try his luck in acting. His first professional role was in the TV series ‘Prosecutor Princess’, where he played a supporting role. He became popular following his role in ‘School 2013’, a South Korean TV series which focused on problems such as bullying and school violence, faced by most Korean youths. The show was a success and won multiple awards. For his performance, Lee received the ‘KBS Drama Award’ for Best Actor, his first acting award. 

Some of his notable works includes the popular 2014 series “Doctor Stranger” where he played the role of Park Hoon, a North Korean defector who works as a doctor in South Korea, the film “Hot Young Blood” where he was a cheesy womanizer Joong Gil, and his first lead role in the TV series “Pinocchio” where he played as Choi Dal Po, a just and honest news reporter. His brilliant performance in “Pinocchio” earned him so much appreciation and special awards such as the Grimae Award for Best Actor.

Lee Jong Suk continued to receive recognitions and was awarded with an Excellence Award in the male category at the 2013 Korea Drama Awards for his role in the critically acclaimedseries “I Can Hear Your Voice”. Nothing can seem to stop Jong Suk’s rising career as he continued to star in various TV series and movies. He also starred as the uptight yet competitive national swimmer, Jung Woo Sang at the 2013 box office hit film “No Breathing”. He continued acting in TV shows and has become more popular than ever in the 2017 show While You Were Sleeping. And just in case you weren’t convinced by Lee Jong Suk’s acting credentials over the years, he has signed into the Chinese marketand has announced he is playing a lead role on Jade Lover. Lee Jong Suk is immensely popular and becoming even more so every day. Such a Hunk!

Brought to you by Pulp Live World, titled “Crank Up in Manila,” Korean actor Lee Jong-suk will be on this side of the world for a fan meet on November 18, 2018 at Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City. The successful actor hopes to get to know his fans and take a look back at his career up until now. He believes this will help him grow as a person. 

Proving his talent and capability to the world, he switched genres to dramas and played an important part in R2B: Return to Base (2012) a remake of 1980s classic Top Gun. Besides his modeling career and his roles in television series’ and movies, he has also appeared in several music videos.

Apart from the Philippines, the World Tour of Lee Jong-Suk will also have stops in Osaka, Tokyo, New York, Los Angeles, Taiwan, Thailand, and Indonesia. 

The performance of the actor in the recovery of this poor boy cemented his place among the hearts of many South Koreans. 2016 saw him through successful TV series like W, for which he was nominated and won many awards. Lee Jong Suk is a young and talented actor and model. He will be around for years to come. That’s for sure!
So, prepare those light sticks, memorize those fan chants, plan your pre-concert activities, get those emotions in check and prepare yourselves to see Lee Jong Suk live!

http://www.philippineconcerts.com/news/lee-jong-suk-crank-up-in-manila/

• Like 5

7 Male Actors Who Can Pull Off The Middle Part Look

The middle part hairstyle (also known as 5:5 in Korea) is the trend among men lately.

Up until a few years ago, it was considered a tacky style, but that’s not the case anymore. Many top stars have been showing up with a middle part hairstyle lately. Both sexy and soft, it is the perfect hairstyle for the fall season.

Here are seven male celebrities who can rock the look:

6. Lee Jong Suk

In 2015, Lee Jong Suk appeared in SBS’s “Pinocchio” with the middle part hairstyle. Once during an interview, he said he thought he looked ugly with such a hairstyle. However, his fans wholeheartedly disagree.

Lee-Jong-Suk3.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1254333wpp/7-male-actors-can-pull-off-middle-part-look

• Like 6

Cheetah Reveals She’s In A Relationship And Says He Looks Similar To Lee Jong Suk

Cheetah Reveals Sheâs In A Relationship And Says He Looks Similar To Lee Jong Suk

Cheetah is in a relationship!

On October 30, the rapper appeared on MBC Every1’s “Video Star” along with Hwang Seok Jeong, Brown Eyed Girls member Narsha, Sayuri, and ELRIS’ Sohee.

When asked what she’s been up to, Cheetah confessed she’s currently in a relationship by saying, “I’m always in love.”

She explained, “There’s a store that I go to almost every day. One day, the owner called me saying, ‘Eun Young [Cheetah’s real name] hurry up and come right now.’ As soon as I walked in, I saw [my boyfriend]. The seat next to him was empty, so I sat down.”

Cheetah1.jpg

She continued, “I’m straightforward [when it comes to dating]. I have many parties at my house, so I invited my boyfriend. When I told my mom that he was my boyfriend, she said, ‘I thought a doll was walking.’ He has long arms and legs, is fair-skinned, and has a slim face. He’s similar to Lee Jong Suk.”

The MCs then asked Cheetah to send her boyfriend a video message. She said, “I’ll see you later!” and sought the envy of the people on set.

Cheetah2.jpg

“Video Star” airs on Tuesdays at 8:30 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1254943wpp/cheetah-reveals-shes-relationship-says-looks-similar-lee-jong-suk

• Like 3