Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Image may contain: 1 person, text

The brand reputation rankings for film actors have been released by The Korean Business Research Institute for the month of September.

They analyzed 153,462,779 pieces of big data from August 21 to September 22 on 50 of Korea’s most loved and popular movie stars using, media coverage, interaction, consumer participation and awareness indexes.

Check out the list below of the top 30 stars that made it on this month’s rankings!

14. Lee Jong Suk

Full article: https://www.soompi.com/article/1234925wpp/september-movie-star-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed

• Like 2

Lee Jong-suk to star in tvN rom-com

Lee Jong-suk is set to play the lead in a new tvN romantic comedy, directed by Lee Jung-pyo and written by Jung Hyun-jung.

Lee previously directed OCN’s “Life on Mars” and tvN’s “The Good Wife,” while Jung previously wrote for tvN’s comedy series “I Need Romance.”

Lee will be playing Cha Eun-ho, a genius author and the youngest editor-in-chief at the publishing company where he works.

“As a fan of director Lee and screenwriter Jung, I am happy to take part in this drama,” Lee said. “I am also excited because it is my first time to star in a romantic comedy, so hopefully I can show a different side of myself.”

The new drama is getting ready to air in early 2019.

By Kim Jee-min (jeeminkim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201809281649180520200_2

• Like 3

2018.09.28 A-Man Project IG Update:

amanproject2018캐스팅 확정 소식에 행복한 #ㄸㅁㄴ 보내셨죠? 
맞아요 맞습니당 
이종석 배우가 #로맨스는별책부록 으로 컴백한답니다아아아 
clapping-hands-sign_1f44f.pngclapping-hands-sign_1f44f.pngclapping-hands-sign_1f44f.pngclapping-hands-sign_1f44f.pngclapping-hands-sign_1f44f.pngclapping-hands-sign_1f44f.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoQFJsNnjqg/?taken-by=amanproject2018

2018.09.28 @tvndrama.official IG Update:

tvndrama.official이종석X이정효 감독X정현정 작가
‘로코드림팀’ 완to the성 (소리질러!!:heart:)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoQDdnXAYPQ/?taken-by=tvndrama.official

2018.09.28 @tvn_joy IG Update:

tvn_joy이종석X이정효 감독X정현정 작가
‘로코드림팀’ 완to the성 (소리질러!!
party-popper_1f389.png)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoQMsezg2xd/?taken-by=tvn_joy

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

A Drama based on the publishing world sounds  fun:blush:

So great that he acceped it, yay bring nerdy Jong Suk

We need a thread for this drama

@ibru try refreshing the page once. I was also getting that until i refreshed it.

It doesn't work.

It is the same on IPhone (iOS) and computer (Windows)

Don't understand why? :cold_sweat:

• Sad 1

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Since Lee Jong Suk will be coming to Manila in November 2018, we thought it best to get to know this angelic face a little bit more. 
Lee Jong Suk isn't really a new face in the K-drama world. He's had plenty of iconic roles in several popular dramas and has been working in the South Korean entertainment industry from a very young age. Apart from his stellar acting skills—which, by the way, he thinks, are still lacking—there are a lot of things about him that might fascinate you. For example, did you know that Sukki, as he's fondly called by his fans, has a low alcohol tolerance and rarely even drinks even though he's an official endorser of Cass Beer in Korea? Oh, and he's also the panganay in his family. Jong Suk has a younger sister and a younger brother; they were raised by super strict parents. He can sing, dance, act, play the piano, and he even knows taekwondo. Plus, he has a degree in Science of Movie and Arts from Konkuk University!
The beginning of Lee Jong Suk's career
Lee Jong Suk first stole the attention of the public at the age of 15, when he became the youngest model to ever walk the runways at Seoul Fashion Week in 2005. He modeled for The Seoul Collective, one of the biggest events in the Korean fashion industry. Now, at age 28, he stands at 186cm (or 6"1') and has been praised for his small face, his V-shaped jawline (a Korean beauty standard, FYI), and his angelic facial features. Despite all this, he has been quoted in an interview with Korean magazine Ceci that he thought his face looked ordinary. 

Read full article:
https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/lee-jong-suk-bio-a968-20180912-lfrm

• Like 6

lee-jong-suk

Lee Jong Suk confirmed for new romantic comedy, 'Romance Is A Supplement'

Actor Lee Jong Suk has confirmed his appearance as the male lead of a new tvNromantic comedy series, 'Romance Is A Supplement' (working title)!

The new tvN series is a drama dealing with romance among individual working at a publishing company. Lee Jong Suk's role will be a genius author and the company's youngest ever chief editor, Cha Eun Ho. This will mark Lee Jong Suk's first ever romance-driven drama, as his previous works included genres such as fantasy, mystery, action, and more, such as 'Pinocchio', 'While You Were Sleeping', 'I Can Hear Your Voice', and more. 

'Romance Is A Supplement' is set to air some time in early 2019. Are you looking forward to this drama?
  • Like 4

Lee-Jong-Suk-4.jpg?zoom=0.8333333730697632&resize=660%2C424&ssl=1

Lee Jong Suk Picks Romantic Comedy Drama For His Next Project

KOREAN DRAMA FANS ARE UP FOR A SWEET TREAT WITH NEWEST DRAMA VENTURE OF LEE JONG SUK!

Lee Jong Suk confirmed his latest project that is deemed to be another blockbuster for the hit-maker actor. After all, his last two projects While You Were Sleeping and W were critically acclaimed and well-received in numbers, even winning accolades from various award giving bodies.

Lee Jong Suk

This time around, he is set to challenge romantic-comedy through Romance Supplement (working title). What makes this new series more exciting is his team-up with writer Jung Hyun Jung, best known for her works in Five Children, Discovery of Love, and I Need Romance trilogy. All those works have displayed realistic, emotional and smartly written rom-com stories, which have sweetly haunted viewers with its lingering messages.

Lee, who has worked in romance genres before, takes the comedy route this time by playing the role of genius writer/publisher Cha Eun Ho, famous in the literary circle for his brilliant mind. His character sketch is a charming, warm-hearted person, plus reasonable mindset and superb visual.

Known for bringing life and distinctions to characters he portrayed before, Lee Jong Suk is expected to draw another memorable fictional role, with his acting prowess and range, as well as his undeniable manly appeal.

Spoiler

1.jpg?resize=620%2C830&ssl=1

Lee has played a variety of lead roles ranging from a man with supernatural powers (I Hear Your Voice), a genius surgeon (Doctor Stranger), a media reporter (Pinocchio), a manhwa-crossing-real-world character (W) and a prosecutor (While You Were Sleeping).

Lee Jong Suk expressed elation working with the production team and said, “I have always liked the works of Jung Hyun Jung and Lee Jung Hyo, and I am glad to be able to work with them. I am expecting a lot from the romantic comedy genre that I am challenging for the first time. I think I can show you a different picture from that.”

Helming the project is Lee Jung Hyo, whose recent works include Life On Mars and The Good Wife. The fusion of the showrunners’ nimble mind and deft writing is another drawing point for Romance Supplement.

Lee Jong Suk

Lee Jong Suk’s small screen comeback aims for 2019 first half airing via tvN. The actor is currently greeting his fans all over the world via his CRANK UP fan meeting global tour. He has stopped by Seoul, Japan, Taiwan and Thailand, and will be visiting the United States and the Philippines.

https://hellokpop.com/news/lee-jong-suk-romantic-comedy-drama/

• Like 3

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Actor Lee Jong Suk confirmed his appearance in the drama "Romance is a Bonus Book" (roughly translated). This is the first time that he takes on the romantic comedy genre.

"Romance is a Bonus Book" (tvN) will be aired its first episode next year. The drama is the story about editors in a publishing agency. This is not only the come-back work of Lee Jong Suk but it also the first rom-com drama that he chooses to appear in after eight years of debut. The drama "Romance is a Bonus Book" marks the reunion of director Lee Jung Hyo and screenwriter Jung Hyun Jung.

In the drama, Lee Jong Suk will play Cha Eun Ho - who is both a genius writer and the youngest editor of the Publishing House. Cha Eun Ho is a smart, seductive man who has constantly been successful as an author since he suddenly appeared in the field of student literature and became "idol of literature forum." This is a charismatic character with exceptional appearance, he has a warm heart and gentle personality hidden behind his cold face at work. The public is focusing their attention on how Lee Jong Suk will portray the character in his first challenge to the rom-com genre.

Lee Jong Suk expressed his thoughts on participating in this movie. He said, "I really like the writings of Jung Hyun Jung and director Lee Jung Hyo, so it's nice to be able to work with them now. This is also the first time I have challenged with the rom-com genre, I'm really looking forward to it. This new drama is greatly different from the movies I've played, so I will be able to give the audience a brand new look."

Director Lee Jung Hyo is the one that directed the two recently-ended dramas "Life On Mars" (OCN) and "The Good Wife" (tvN). Both of them are highly appreciated by the audience. In addition, he also once worked with screenwriter Jung Hyun Jung in tvN's drama "I Need Romance," thus their reunion in "Romance is a Bonus Book" is the highlight that receives great expectation. Story & Pictures Media - the company that produced JTBC's "Misty," will undertake the production of this drama. The first episode is expected to be aired in early 2019 on tvN.

Reporter Hwang So Young hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr
https://channels.vlive.tv/EBF267/celeb/1.8443216

Edited @ibru

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

< 2018 APAN Star Awards >

Nominations for #WhileYouWereSleeping in each category respectively:

- Excellence Award, Actress in Miniseries (Suzy)

- Top Excellence Award, Actor in Miniseries (JongSuk)

- K Star Award, Actress (Suzy)

- K Star Award, Actor (JongSuk)

Via: https://mobile.twitter.com/blueeebb/status/1045587985507516416

• Like 4