Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) - Come To Me (While You Were Sleeping OST‬.) | 2018 LJS Crank up in BKK

[18.09.15] 2018 Lee Jong Suk Fan Meeting in Bangkok, CRANK UP

20180915 Lee Jong Suk Crank Up in Bangkok : play piano

• Like 3

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and text

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Image may contain: 1 person, shoes

2018.09.17 @amanproject2018 IG Update:
Caption: 진심 뜨거웠어요 
아이돌 콘서트 못지 않은 호응을 보내준 태국팬 여러분 진심으로 감사드립니다 
Translation: It was really hot!  
I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all the Thai fans who showed the same great respond as well as the idol concert. 
Credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BnzZ_AlnPdF/?taken-by=amanproject2018

Edited: @ibru

• Like 6

[Look at]

Cute moments of young Lee Jong Suk from the press conference with interview 

"2018 LEE JONG SUK FAN MEETING IN BANGKOK, CRANK UP" .

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing and text

MC: I know this is not the first time in Thailand. Do not know how many times in Thailand.

LJS: Remember that this is the third time that I came to the fan meeting. I will secretly say that. Actually, I came more often than that. I like to go to Phuket.

MC: What is this special preparation for Thai fans?

LJS: Special from the date of arrival. Yesterday was my birthday. And since the airport has fans. Let's cheer a lot. Back to top I feel so full of tears. Feel that today will be special and very fun anyway.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

MC: You came to Thailand many times. Can you say some words in Thai language?

LJS: Hi, thank you, I love you (speaking Thai) 

MC: What character from uour series you like the most?

LJS: I think every one of us has a lot of characters. It depends on who you are with. In any situation or place, but if you choose from the series that I have starred in, I choose "While You Were Sleeping".

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and text

MC: Finally, what would you like to say to the fans?

LJS: Today I will be in the fan meeting. So everyone who comes to the event is very happy. And I want everyone to make good memories with me. And remember this for a long time.

Spoiler

pf6zege5q5uVC2Q4WoP-o.jpg

pf6z93kfsz1wZWApqc9-o.jpg

pf6yhc9bs4lJywr5GCt-o.jpg

pf6yhc8r8g7SIYA1zsi-o.jpg

pf6ygd9boXft9XddiU7-o.jpg

pf6xza8101LX16dfWiM-o.jpg

pf6y5nzb2Tgi1rAnmCA-o.jpg

pf6y5n8zx63r1QvZCEPv-o.jpg

pf6yei9so3bgKy16g3C2-o.jpg

pf6yei9bn4g5IqhxuJNP-o.jpg

pf6yfc98i2v2L28F2BwU-o.jpg

pf6yfc13f695pfE2BWV-o.jpg

pf6y9c8xy7U7a701Lw3s-o.jpg

pf6y9cngoulZc6My1KC-o.jpg

Credit: https://pantip.com/topic/38065506

I took only answers of JS which Google translated well :D

• Like 6

Image may contain: 3 people, text

[180917 NEWS ] Lee Jongsuk spent his 30-year-old birthday with more than 6000 fans together-A touching fan meeting .

Image may contain: 2 people, text

[180917 NEWS ] Lee Jongsuk, celebrated his 30-year-old birthday with fans in Taiwan and Thailand. “You are my pride”. 

Exclusive translated by Baidu Leejongsuk bar 

https://www.facebook.com/baiduleejongsukbar/

• Like 6

Lee Jong Suk, thirty-year-old birthday with his fans ... 
Impression + Tears Time

0000675349_001_20180917101015386.jpg?type=w540

Actor Lee Jong Suk met with 6,000 fans to celebrate his 30th birthday.
Lee Jong Suk's Asian fan meeting tour "Crank Up" was held at the Taiwan International Convention Center (TTIC) in Taipei, Taiwan on 9th of September and at the Clanwatan Central Plaza in Bangkok, Thailand on 15th of September.
This fan meeting was a special birthday party that he and his fans made together as it was based on Lee Jong-seok's 30th birthday (14th). "I finished the twenties running as an actor and I wanted to meet the fans in my thirties. I made the fan meeting with the title "Crank-Up". Fans from both Taiwan and Thailand responded to Lee Jong Suk's heart with a surprising birthday's events.

0000675349_002_20180917101015410.jpg?type=w540

Full article

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000675349

• Like 6

K-DRAMA FANS WHO IMPERSONATED AIRPORT STAFF FACE CHARGES
By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter - September 17, 2018 5:06 pm

lee-jong-suk-696x495.jpg
BANGKOK — Police said Monday that two women were able to enter a restricted area at Suvarnabhumi Airport and see a Korean actor up close by claiming to be customs officials.

The pair was using a security pass borrowed from a mutual friend, who was working in the Customs Department, according to Suvarnabhumi Airport police chief Viroj Tudso. Airport authorities have filed criminal charges over the incident, he said.

“We have issued a summons warrant,” Col. Viroj said. He declined to name the official and the two fans.

The incident took place Friday night when actor and model Lee Jong-suk arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport to attend a fan meeting event scheduled for Saturday.

While most of the fans were content with waiting to welcome the star at the arrival hall, a woman posted on her Instagram account that she and her friend managed to see Lee at the immigration checkpoint area thanks to the help from someone who works at the customs department.

“Thank you my dear friend Piano who let me know Suk’s flight, and P’Sai for telling an official to let us in through the departure gate,” a caption reads. “Oyyyy I was the first to shake Suk’s hand!”

Outraged fans soon condemned and widely shared the posts, drawing the attention of airport authorities. Suvarnabhumi airport director Sirot Duangraj said in a Monday statement that his staff are seeking legal action over the incident. 

The trio face charges of nighttime intrusion of an airport security area, which carries a maximum penalty of five years in jail, Col. Viroj said. He added that the airport takes the matter seriously because it could affect its international standing.

“It violates the standards set by ICAO,” the policeman said, referring to the International Civil Aviation Organization. “They had already given us a red flag about security measures.” 

In a statement released Monday, the customs department confirmed that one of its officials was responsible for the breach, and that a disciplinary investigation had been launched. On top of potential legal consequences, the official in question could be expelled if found guilty.

The statement also said the inquiry would find out whether there were other people involved in the incident.

dne3syav4aa3hf0_1537095618-576x1024.jpgdne3syauwayo9ok_1537095617-576x1024.jpg

Spoiler

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/09/17/k-drama-fans-who-impersonated-airport-staff-face-charges/

• Like 1
  • Sad 5