Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

tsn_top_title_bi.gif

[HD포토] 이종석, ‘여심잡는 눈빛!’ (문화연예대상)  

[톱스타뉴스=김현우기자] 

11월 28일 서울 영등포구 여의도동 63빌딩에서 열린 ‘2013 대한민국문화연예대상’ 포토월에 이종석이 참석했다.

1385787079-4.jpg
 이종석 / 서울, 톱스타뉴스 김현우 기자btn_zoom.gif
 'HD PHOTO 보기'를 클릭하면 국내 최대 사이즈인 가로 1,200픽셀의 HD 사진을 볼 수 있습니다.
 'HD PHOTO'는 회원 로그인이 필요합니다.
 If you click the button 'HD PHOTO', then you can see HD Photo. But it requires log-in.

‘2013 대한민국문화연예대상’ 포토월에서 이종석이 포토타임을 가지고 있다.

이날 참석자는 에이핑크, 걸스데이, 에일리, 엠블랙, 허각, 바비킴, 김지민, 김준호, 이종석, 엔오엠, 에이걸스, 터치등 참석해 자리를 빛냈다.

한편 문화연예예술인을 대상으로 네티즌의 투표와 문화연예전문가들의 의견을 종합하여 후보자를 선정한 뒤 대한민국문화연예대상 집행위원회가 추천한 심사위원회에서 5개의 대상, 가요상 20개 부문상 및 각 분야에 10개 부문상 등 총 70명의 수상자를 선정한다.

http://topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=46291&thread=0002r0004r0366

Gosh! All the awards pics are to-die-for! Sukkie sure knows how to rock a tux! And that overcoat thingy is looking like a signature style of his...I've been seeing it in most of his appearances now...makes him look like an English gentleman! Hahaha! Is that true?! Did sukkie really make an appearance in 'heirs'? Wow....I thought that that will never happen! Hahaha! Rania: oh girl...doesn't sukkie look so yummy in tux?! Hahahaha! I love it! Maybe in his next role he should come out in tux too! Hahaha! And he's my lovey too...yah know! Hahahaha! I'm glad that more people are recognizing his talent! I wish he will have a long and successful career...much like the respected actors in Korea like...song kang ho, an sungki, won bin...to name a few! I think that go namsoon of school 2013 is a role that made people take notice of him...but it's park sooha of IHYV that made him! Most people love him as sooha...so I hope that his next role will be something that will surpass sooha! My fingers are crossed now! Waiting and waiting patiently for news of his future projects...as well as for HBY! Jong suk fighting!!!

I have not really rewatched IHYV after it aired.  I had watched each episode twice when it had aired!  :-))  Today, I had extra time so I watched Ep 10 thru 12 just for fun.  I also wanted to watch amnesiac Park Soo Ha and how he looked like a puppy that I wanted to adopt.

The reason I post this is to reaffirm my faith in LJS's talent.  I have since watched a few dramas and I am as objective as they come.

But, if based on whatever dramas have aired, if anyone thinks LJS was not the best of the best in 2013, then I want to @#%$%.....<I want to say very violent things but I hang my head in shame that I can not think violent thoughts>

I do want to give a shoutout to KWB though.  He is the best thing that happened to heirs.  If he was not in it, Heirs would be a 3.

I noticed Heirs is currently leading the pack in online voting for best Korean Drama.  It just tells you that internet is invaded by teenagers with raging harmones and LMH has a fanbase that does not really care about the quality of the stuff he is in.  Heirs is ...sigh....

On a scale of 1 to 10, IHYV is 12 and Heirs is at 5. 

But, it makes me sad that IHYV has not been watched by many international fans to be truly appreciated.  If only they knew what they were missing.   

IHYV is this years best Korean Drama and LJS is this years best actor.  Period. 

dramafan100 said:

I have not really rewatched IHYV after it aired.  I had watched each episode twice when it had aired!  :-))  Today, I had extra time so I watched Ep 10 thru 12 just for fun.  I also wanted to watch amnesiac Park Soo Ha and how he looked like a puppy that I wanted to adopt.

The reason I post this is to reaffirm my faith in LJS's talent.  I have since watched a few dramas and I am as objective as they come.

But, if based on whatever dramas have aired, if anyone thinks LJS was not the best of the best in 2013, then I want to @#%$%.....<I want to say very violent things but I hang my head in shame that I can not think violent thoughts>

I noticed Heirs is currently leading the pack in online voting for best Korean Drama.  It just tells you that internet is invaded by teenagers with raging harmones and LMH has a fanbase that does not really care about the quality of the stuff he is in.  Heirs is ...sigh....

On a scale of 1 to 10, IHYV is 12 and Heirs is at 5. 

But, it makes me sad that IHYV has not been watched by many international fans to be truly appreciated.  If only they knew what they were missing.   

IHYV is this years best Korean Drama and LJS is this years best actor.  Period.