Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Hello everyone! Sorry was only able to post now.

Hi to mizuchan and walkietalkie!

Wow! Wish i had a mole too! Hehe! But thats what i love about him... the mole the lips and ... everything. I just like everything about our LJS! Silly right!?

I am really happy with how his new drama is being received. Hope the viewership increases! Jong Suk is a great actor... and i want everyone to discover him.

Jong Suk fighting!

Lee Jong Suk's Fan Support at I Hear Your Voice set

Poster has requested not to re-edit, watermark and used her images illegally.
If you want to share, please state the source.
By 好心人 through Baidu
Xc7WY8t.jpg

cDU4cjU.jpg
IA7N8kB.jpg
ca7vFUf.jpg
Pizn1ZD.jpg
NVeqJ9n.jpg
AvaA6r7.jpg
yMawEMC.jpg
r3NOCT7.jpg
JoQvNhT.jpg
Pzw03Et.jpg
uARJzCf.jpg
pekp1uo.jpg
7h9Nek1.jpg
zL8RVQm.jpg
AXzZbQy.jpg
PHig6MA.jpg
Zszuk0B.jpg
1gRrXnh.jpg
RxH5Z1D.jpg
oUzPGsk.jpg
ZPhVOCJ.jpg
2UkB0NB.jpg
9Sz0jGk.jpg
Y0aJ7t0.jpg

Please don't quote images in this post as per Soompi's rules. Thank you!

hello to everyone again!! 
OMG! the pics are so ... awesome! hehehehe!  thanks to nemesis90 and the rest of the wonderful people here who share pics! judging from the pics and gif ... not only is LJS a touchy person ... but he is one with a great sense of humor.  you can just see it in his eyes. it just speaks of something naughty that he is thinking! hehehehe! 
as always i am so so so happy with the ratings of his drama!! *giddy with delight*  and i am hoping that more people will get to watch it ... i am praying for a viewership rating of 30!! please please please!!!
and i love lee misook for saying that LJS is the next won bin (my very first love!! tee-hee)!  that is the greatest compliment ever!!  won bin is one of the really talented actors in korea ... and for LJS to follow in his footsteps is absolutely marvelous!! 
Jong Suk fighting!