Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

@dreamerland - Thank you soooooooo much for sharing about his fan meeting.  I just got into Lee Jong Suk today!  I had a hunkering to get to know what he might really be like - and what you shared about the fan meeting shed a lot of light.

@mizuchan - I agree, this thread could use more love, but I don't think we'll need to worry for long.  I got into him only after catching up with I Hear Your Voice (IHYV) (didn't see School 2013).  Watching School 2013 now, and I see why it's considered his breakout role.  I've watched Prosecutor Princess and didn't recall that he was even in it!  In Secret Garden, I noticed him, yes, but just as a pretty face.  With so many "flower" boys out there, I felt at the time, he was a dime a dozen.  But seeing him more grown up and with some muscles on his bones in IHYV, I DEFINITELY NOTICED him.  And his acting!  As much as I get captivated by his beauty, I also get caught up with his charm, his feelings, his character...looks and talent?  That's a formula for fans to come a-flocking!

I love him in "school 2013" and i am loving him in "ICHYV"!!  he is not your typical handsome boy ... but he does have "it"!  hahahaha!  he is a promising actor ... and whenever he is in the scene .. WOW! the scene comes alive!!  and that mole in his right eye(?) ... i'm hooked on that too!  so happy to know his new drama is getting more attention and more love from everyone!!
jong suk fighting!!!!!

Guest walkietalkie

leianji said: I love him in "school 2013" and i am loving him in "ICHYV"!!  he is not your typical handsome boy ... but he does have "it"!  hahahaha!  he is a promising actor ... and whenever he is in the scene .. WOW! the scene comes alive!!  and that mole in his right eye(?) ... i'm hooked on that too!  so happy to know his new drama is getting more attention and more love from everyone!!
jong suk fighting!!!!!

Guest cassiejae

Lee Jong Suk World Wide is HIRING! If you love Lee Jong Suk and wants to support him, APPLY NOW! https://www.facebook.com/notes/lee-jong-suk/be-a-part-of-lee-jong-suk-world-wide-team/489154874456450

walkietalkie said:

leianji said: I love him in "school 2013" and i am loving him in "ICHYV"!!  he is not your typical handsome boy ... but he does have "it"!  hahahaha!  he is a promising actor ... and whenever he is in the scene .. WOW! the scene comes alive!!  and that mole in his right eye(?) ... i'm hooked on that too!  so happy to know his new drama is getting more attention and more love from everyone!!
jong suk fighting!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

hi,i new here...so anticipate about him...i already know him in drama IHYV..he's very amazing perfomance in that drama..i watch secret garden but never noticed him..have watch him one of the variety entertaiment in SBS programme..first i just look him just a beautiful boy like kpop artist but when i watch him in IHYV i got he had charisma to be a good actor...i hope he will succesful in his career...LJS fighting!!! from a new noona fan..:D;)

sarah_lina said: hi,i new here...so anticipate about him...i already know him in drama IHYV..he's very amazing perfomance in that drama..i watch secret garden but never noticed him..have watch him one of the variety entertaiment in SBS programme..first i just look him just a beautiful boy like kpop artist but when i watch him in IHYV i got he had charisma to be a good actor...i hope he will succesful in his career...LJS fighting!!! from a new noona fan..:D;)

Guest feliciawst

hi! i have a question that is bothering me. is his mole on the right or left eye? in IHYV, it's all right but i was looking through his past pictures on his me2day account and it seems that some of the pictures it shows on the left eye thus the confusion. help?  :-/

feliciawst said: hi! i have a question that is bothering me. is his mole on the right or left eye? in IHYV, it's all right but i was looking through his past pictures on his me2day account and it seems that some of the pictures it shows on the left eye thus the confusion. help?  :-/

Guest charliew

Just finished watching School 2013 omg never mind about him having Angelina Jolie's lips but his acting was amazing. Love him now coz he is a real actor!! Anyone knows his twitter account or facebook?

Thank you soooo much!!! I finally found this thread!!! 
LJS is a rising star, for sure. I'm not getting impressed by his acting in Secret Garden but yes, his role is memorable. I have watched School 2013 and read very much positive comments about LJS's acting. And now I'm going sooo addicted to I Hear Your Voice, attacked by his acting as Park Soo Ha. I'm pretty sure, LJS's acting is growing up better and better.
As I remember one by one, the one thing I respect about LJS is.... he obviously has good chemistry with his co-stars!!