Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

hello again!!
so so laughing at the idea of sukkie's cameo in 'potato star'!  i am already anticipating it ...
rania:  do you think that that's his reason?? i mean when he told fans not to watch NB... hehehehe!
 well i think you are probably right ... it was a good concept in paper but the execution was not done properly.  i guess since it was the director's first (i am correct here right?) ... oh well ... i hate the idea of could have beens ... hehehe!
at least ... it's still doing well ...
so it was sukkie's idea to take the HBY role ... i like that he is taking risks in terms of roles ... unlike that of NB which is like any of the roles he took so one of the viewers here said that they felt that in some scenes they felt like they were watching sooha. hahahaha!!    i want him to take on more mature roles ... crossing my fingers for HBY!!
he is a kid in a man's body!! hahahaha!! i just totally love him when he acts all cute ... but i so so so go crazy really when he is all man!! hahahaha!!  i hope he comes back with a good drama next year as well as a movie!!

jong suk fighting!!

leianji said: hello again!!
so so laughing at the idea of sukkie's cameo in 'potato star'!  i am already anticipating it ...
rania:  do you think that that's his reason?? i mean when he told fans not to watch NB... hehehehe!
 well i think you are probably right ... it was a good concept in paper but the execution was not done properly.  i guess since it was the director's first (i am correct here right?) ... oh well ... i hate the idea of could have beens ... hehehe!
at least ... it's still doing well ...
so it was sukkie's idea to take the HBY role ... i like that he is taking risks in terms of roles ... unlike that of NB which is like any of the roles he took so one of the viewers here said that they felt that in some scenes they felt like they were watching sooha. hahahaha!!    i want him to take on more mature roles ... crossing my fingers for HBY!!
he is a kid in a man's body!! hahahaha!! i just totally love him when he acts all cute ... but i so so so go crazy really when he is all man!! hahahaha!!  i hope he comes back with a good drama next year as well as a movie!!

jong suk fighting!!

photo367358.jpg

Ryoo Seung-ryong

"The Face Reader", the story of a commoner who gets dragged into the world of courtly intrigue during the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910), was the big winner at the 50th Daejong (Grand Bell) Film Awards, which took place Friday.

"The Face Reader", which has made 65.9 billion won ($62.1 million) at the box office, won best film of the year.

The award for best actor of the year was a tie, going to both to Ryoo Seung-ryong for "Miracle in Cell No.7" and Song Kang-ho from "The Face Reader".

Uhm Jung-hwa from "Montage" won best actress of the year. She had been nominated for the award four times, but this was her first time winning it.

The Daejong Awards also presented 10 million won in prize money to the best new director of the year in an attempt to promote the Korean film industry. The honor went to Jeong Byeong-gil, who made "Confession of Murder" in 2012.

The Daejong Film Awards is the nation's longest-running movie competition, although it has sometimes come under fire for its selections, with accusations of corruption and other scandals. However, this year, experts and critics said the awards focused on rewarding films that had both critical and commercial appeal.

By Sung So-young

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...