Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

12 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Right now two of my side drama's that I am watching when I am not busy with other things/on air drama's is Doctor Stranger( I can't watch this one at night lol ) and Romance is a Bonus Book!:).

I recently rewatched Doctor Stranger too! He was so, so good as Park Hoon. There is something about that drama that solidified my love for him as an actor.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I finished Romance is a Bonus Book! last night :).

yay not many days left before he is back.

I have lost count the times I watched RIABB ... Jong Suk was his best in this drama, so relaxed, confident with stunning visuals -- if I remember correctly, he personally ensure to have CEH in various styles of in terms of hairstyle and matching clothes.

cr jongsukglobal

10 more days to go ... to 31 Dec 2020

• Like 7

15 hours ago, kembie said:

I have lost count the times I watched RIABB ... Jong Suk was his best in this drama, so relaxed, confident with stunning visuals -- if I remember correctly, he personally ensure to have CEH in various styles of in terms of hairstyle and matching clothes.

Same! I find it so comforting. It's definitely the first drama he's done that isn't an emotional rollercoaster and for that alone, it's easy to watch. And he looks so good. :wub:  I really can't wait to see what he'll do next.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

@kembie, Awesome, they were great.

Yes I did, It was a great drama, the OTP was :wub: and the friendships were amazing.

Can never get tired of seeing Cha Eun Ho -- hehehhehehe @backstreetboysfan :love:

He is cute here, posing for selfie ... well, let's not forget - he himself is a SELFIE KING apart from being an AEGYO one.

9 more days to 31st Dec.    Counting !!!!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yes I did, It was a great drama, the OTP was :wub: and the friendships were amazing.

i'm glad you enjoyed it! main couple aside, what i liked the most was that the drama didn't focus on the romance and it showed also other aspects of life and work, i liked that they talked about books a lot. it didn't necessarily make me want to buy one but it worked for a lot of people and that's what they were going for, considering both jongsuk and nayoung promoted some books when the drama finished airing. i did buy one of his recommendations though since it wasn't a korean book (i mean it was translated in other languages as well) and i enjoyed it a lot.

20 hours ago, jongkkot said:

i'm glad you enjoyed it! main couple aside, what i liked the most was that the drama didn't focus on the romance and it showed also other aspects of life and work, i liked that they talked about books a lot. it didn't necessarily make me want to buy one but it worked for a lot of people and that's what they were going for, considering both jongsuk and nayoung promoted some books when the drama finished airing. i did buy one of his recommendations though since it wasn't a korean book (i mean it was translated in other languages as well) and i enjoyed it a lot.

Yea that part was great as well nod.

• Like 3