Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

10 Korean Actors Who Sang The OST of Their Own Dramas

8. Lee Jong Suk
Korean Actors Who Sang the OST To Their Own Dramas

(Photo : leespecially)

Lee Jong Suk has been in the acting industry for quite some time now. However, he only showcased his talent in singing three years ago.
The actor sang two songs for the "While You Were Sleeping" OST, in which he starred alongside Bae Suzy.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118445/20200718/10-korean-actors-who-sang-ost-dramas.htm

• Like 3

Hi, Just want to share that our Lee Jong Suk-ssi was mentioned in this article below

https://www.asiatime.co.kr/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065591100339582

"The most influential Korean wave stars in the Philippines are BTS and EXO"

Reporter Taehoon Kim  / Article Approval: 2020-07-22 14:37:0

[Asia Times=Reporter Kim Tae-hoon]  BTS and EXO were selected as the most influential Korean Wave stars in the world, including the Philippines.

According to Manila Bulletin, the local media in the Philippines on the 22nd (local time), the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) is the most popular on the Internet, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and blogs in 22 countries from August 2018 to July 2019. The Korean Wave star mentioned a lot was selected.

Seventeen, NCT, TWICE, Super Junior and Song Hye-kyo were among the top ten.

In addition, Mamamu, Song Joong-ki, Shinee, Lee Min-ho, Astro, Ji-wook Ji, VIXX, Lee Jong-seok, Suzy, and Yoogi ranked 11th to 20th.

Amazon.com: Fanstown Lee Jong Suk Poster A3 Size Thicken Coated ...

• Like 4

99CA51445F18F3FC27

cr jpgif_5959

Guys, I was like this for the past couple of days .. so glad to see you all back here!   Please don't leave! 

99B87C425DAA020807
cr jpgif_5959

Soompi is back - hopefully no more crash nor glitch! 

• Like 4

These dramas are included on Filipina celebrity Ms Janice De Belen’s favorite drama 

1. Romance Is A Bonus Book 
2. While You Were Sleeping 
3. Pinocchio 

You can read the full article on this link:

https://t.co/NhBgnQpD5t?amp=1

via: https://twitter.com/withJSph/status/1287006651090735104

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I was on YT the other day and came across this video of Jongsuk rehearsing for his fanmeeting in Taiwan back in 2016. I hadn't seen it or anything like it before, so it made my day. It doesn't have many views, so I thought I'd bring it here. Hopefully its new to some of you but even if it isn't, it could probably still cheer you up. How can a person be so adorable? I can't believe we have 5 months left, and I mean that in both ways it can be taken. Like he said last year, time is flying and dragging at the same time. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

they give a free set of photocards of jongsuk if you buy the sum37 kit. waiting for someone to get it in korea and post the pictures so we can get something new. :fun:

30 minutes ago, jongkkot said:

they give a free set of photocards of jongsuk if you buy the sum37 kit. waiting for someone to get it in korea and post the pictures so we can get something new. 

Ohhh, thanks for the info @jongkkot  I really hope that Sum37 will still have Jong Suk in mind after his discharge. I know they have a new muse now.

:dorakiss:

• Like 7

9 hours ago, kembie said:

Ohhh, thanks for the info @jongkkot  I really hope that Sum37 will still have Jong Suk in mind after his discharge. I know they have a new muse now.

If not sum37, I am quite sure someone will have him in mind!! If he has this kind of presence when he isn't even active, imagine the impact when he is...

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • Like 5

from what i've noticed, generally these kinds of sponsor campaigns can last for one year or two. in may 2020 it's been two years since jongsuk was appointed as their face for the products and they're still posting about him and holding events that involve him even though he's not available. in this case the contract probably established for jongsuk to be their testimonial for three years (or more).

13 minutes ago, jongkkot said:

from what i've noticed, generally these kinds of sponsor campaigns can last for one year or two. in may 2020 it's been two years since jongsuk was appointed as their face for the products and they're still posting about him and holding events that involve him even though he's not available. in this case the contract probably established for jongsuk to be their testimonial for three years (or more).

I think they normally sign a contract for x number of years. They tend to take all the photos/shoot all the video at once (or maybe once a year per terms of the contract) and then dole them out over time. It's nice to see they are still sending things out with JS on them. :)

• Like 5

6 hours ago, jongkkot said:

Yeah, you're right! If he had a contract that only lasted 2 years, his contract would have expired in May. So chances are he'll still be working with them when he gets back. Good catch! It will be nice to see him do at least one more photoshoot/ad for them before his contract expires. I'm very curious to see the things he will do when he returns. I'm sure he's already in talks with different directors, magazines, and companies. 

5 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I think they normally sign a contract for x number of years. They tend to take all the photos/shoot all the video at once (or maybe once a year per terms of the contract) and then dole them out over time. It's nice to see they are still sending things out with JS on them. :)

Yeah, it is true that they do photoshoots all at once from time to time, but Jongsuk has definitely done multiple photoshoots with them. It's likely that they'll want another before their contract with him runs out. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, frozentundra said:

If not sum37, I am quite sure someone will have him in mind!! If he has this kind of presence when he isn't even active, imagine the impact when he is...

10 hours ago, jongkkot said:

I am sure Jong Suk would have offers from sponsors by now.    Just as  @jongkkot put it, I am surprised that sum37 is still posting about him though the contract may have ended.  Which is what I wanted to point out.    That, gives me a good feeling! 

:heart4:

• Like 5

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Jae Chan and Pros. Son Woo Joo in BTS vs actual Epi 25 of #whileyouweresleeping

Bae Hae Sun as Son Woo Joo was so cute, playing along in BTS

BTS Clip credit: Rightful owner via adoring_js 
Thank you for sharing
No copyright infringement intended

• Like 6