Quantcast

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

Lee Jong Suk - Vogue Girl 2011 01 issue (Behind The Scene Photoshoot)

From Dark to Dandy: Lee Jong-suk in Vogue Girl

January 5, 2011Johnelle

20110105_seoulbeats_leejeongsuk.jpg

Lee Jong-suk, the rookie actor who plays Sun, the gloomy genius musician in the Secret Garden appears in the January issue of Vogue Girl.  He goes dandy chic for the photo shoot which is a different look for the actor than those of us who watch the drama are used to.

20110105_seoulbeats_leejeongsuk2.jpg

Secret Garden is Jong-suk’s second drama, the first being Prosecutor Princess. The 22 year old actor is on the road to success with supporting roles in two hit dramas in one year.  I see more photo shoots and CF offers in his future.

https://seoulbeats.com/2011/01/from-dark-to-dandy-lee-jong-suk-in-vogue-girl/

:blush:  unbelievable !
I really like to read and watch all old stuff about LJS

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Replies 67.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rania Zeid

• ibru

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

❤❤❤ Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ❤❤❤ -- Award Winning Actor -- -- First Class Model --   -- PROFILE -- Name: Lee Jong Suk Hangul: 이종석 Nationality: Korean Country:  Republic of Ko

Lee Jong Suk, His award speech and his phobia of public speaking. I feel compelled to write something because I am a fan and he gets unnecessary hate for his unfortunate phobia of public speaking

I made this MV quite sometimes ago but only decided to upload last night I know it's gonna get blocked by SBS sooner or later but never mind I just wanna share this with you. enjoy while it last  

WOW! Great job!!!

Lee Jong Suk donated 100 million won worth of protective clothing to the Korean Medical Association to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection 19.  

Actor Lee Jong-suk participated in donation of medical protective clothing for medical staff who are enthusiastic about treating patients around the country to prevent the spread of corona19. “It is not easy to find the protective clothing itself, but I felt the necessity of the medical staff's defense supplies and participated in this donation. “

Lee Jong Suk is listed on the UNICEF 'Honors Club' (personal donors meeting more than 100 million won). He is a representative entertainer who actively participates in the donation procession and contributes steadily.  

In 2018, we donated 100 million won in exhibition bazaar to commemorate the 8th anniversary of our debut to NGO Good Neighbors. In addition, he participated in donating voice talents for the blind. Fans also actively supported Lee Jong-seok's will, and in October last year donated more than 10 million won for victims of typhoons.  

Lee has been performing defense duties since March 2019. 

Google translation 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/241/0003007286

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, ibru said:

Lee Jong Suk donated 100 million won worth of protective clothing to the Korean Medical Association to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection 19.  

Thanks @Rania Zeid and @ibru for sharing.   

I feel so happy and proud to be his fan!  Sure all of you too!  He is such a beautiful and noble person :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Aw, I'm proud to be his fan, too. I hope that 100 million won punches coronavirus hard and makes a big dent in it! (I am MAD at coronavirus, and worried about people in all affected places. :( )

I'm also mad at corona virus.

It spreads too fast!

And people are already in a big panic!

This virus cannot be defeated without a vaccine, because people who are initially cured become infected again!:cold_sweat:

It is really a world wide killer!

I'm checking everyday #COVID19 ....

• Like 4

Actor Lee Jong Suk revealed to has donated 100 million won to help the medical staff prevent the spread of Corona19.

0003007311_001_20200228172509594%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Lee Jongsuk has shown a "Icon of Good Influence" in a warm-hearted donation to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection.

Actor Lee Jongsuk has donated 100 million won worth of medical protective clothing to the Korean Medical Association. The move is aimed at helping medical staff who are treating in poor conditions following the growing number of confirmed cases in nationwide.

"As we watched the recent spread of Corona19 and the news with interest, the actor himself delivered his intention to make the donation," said Lee Jongsuk's agency, "We have donated medical protective clothing to the medical staff, who are focusing on treating confirmed patients across the country, in gratitude and respect, and to show more support."

• Like 7

9949F2375E5ABE580A
clip cr jpgif_5959 twitter

To all the healthcare teams on the front line, in which ever part of the world, and also to those on the back-end ; many, many thanks for working so tirelessly day and night, for being so courageous and selfless, in battling the coronavirus crisis.

Salute to all those loved ones, relations, who allow these FIGHTERS to come forward to help during this challenging period.

have friends working in healthcare ( clinical and non-clinical ), pretty stressful I could tell yet they are there, doing a great job

:mask:

• Like 6

cr  jshine_fc_leejongsuk for sharing the summary report.

Sorry that I do not how to re-post the above on a page by page basis- perhaps one of the experienced chingus here can do so - thank you

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I find such fan clubs so heartening. JShine in particular has done a LOT of good in the world. I appreciate those who openly share positive information about JS and allow/encourage sharing of such. I appreciate the attention they give to translating information into both English and Chinese. And then they go the extra step and organize ways that fans can make a tangible contribution to the world. To anyone here who is part of this or another such fan club: Thank you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Admin featured, unfeatured, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic