Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

JL has such an interesting feel to it. Like, I can see that in some scenes they are wearing modern clothes and so it must be the current time period, but the sets and sometimes the clothes have really quite a feel of the past as well. I'm so interested in seeing what it looks like to have a few Koreans in a Chinese production (I guess they dub them into Chinese?). It looks really good, I hope it airs soon.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

JL has such an interesting feel to it. Like, I can see that in some scenes they are wearing modern clothes and so it must be the current time period, but the sets and sometimes the clothes have really quite a feel of the past as well. I'm so interested in seeing what it looks like to have a few Koreans in a Chinese production (I guess they dub them into Chinese?). It looks really good, I hope it airs soon.

I hope that coronavirus does not affect watching JADE LOVERS.

(I guess they dub them into Chinese?) - yes, they did it long time ago)))

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, ibru said:

I hope that coronavirus does not affect watching JADE LOVERS.

Me too. On the plus side, it could a) entertain people who are going crazy cooped up in quarantine, and b) they could perhaps get some extra revenue off of it if they aired it now (and exported it to the various foreign fans interested). If it can generate income without requiring possibly infected humans to interact, it might be good. (Just thinking that the economy could face a bit of a slow time if so many businesses are shuttered and people are quarantined to stop the spread of the virus. I um, don't know much about economics, but I keep hearing news stories about some delays in moving shipments from point A to point B given the circumstances. Which would have some kind of effect on some businesses, right?) But in any case, the most important thing is people's health. Really feeling concerned about everyone in the path of the virus. :(

Also--JS looks soooooo little in that post with the shoes! He has really grown up, hasn't he?

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk Promotes K-Fashion In China With MVIO

kcc43wpnpm56c6q4ggy0nslfpf14tjt5.jpg

[by Nawael Khelil] Actor Lee Jong Suk was chosen as MVIO’s new face for the Korean and Chinese markets.

Lee Jong Suk is the new rising face in China, following the path of Kim Soo Hyun. Consequently the model/actor will represent casual brand MVIO in 2015 to reach China’s costumers.

According to MVIO, the star was chosen as the brand’s new face thanks for his modeling experience, his height but also his adorable smile as the deepness of his stares – that grabbed a lot of hearts already. The manager says, “We anticipate working with Lee Jong Suk as his unique acting and extraordinaire fashion sense makes him a true Hallyu star, it’s an opportunity for us to expand not only in Korea but also to raise the awareness of Chinese consumers about our brand.”

MVIO differs with ordinary menswear brands in the sense that it particularly focuses on slim fits and slender silhouettes for a witty style.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk will be holding a fan meeting in Guangzhou, China, on February 7. (photo by MVIO)
http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=17666

I was trying to find more info about JADE LOVER  but came this article...

JS was preparing to enter the C-drama world but due the Hallyu ban all plans were changed...

I just think if JL would come out on time - maybe Jong Suk could make another C-drama

• Like 5

8 hours ago, ibru said:

I just think if JL would come out on time - maybe Jong Suk could make another C-drama

I get the feeling he is quite popular in China, I am sure he could. 

• Like 5

On 2/7/2020 at 11:52 AM, ibru said:

Hi @ibru - thanks for this!  I chanced on this in IG and then saw you have re-posted this.   Thank you for sharing and credit as tagged

Was there a typo error in the Eng Sub?   on the part which Nara replied "Also, it's now just JS but ..... " , the word should be read as NOT instead of NOW?   Please correct me if I am wrong.    :unsure:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, kembie said:

Was there a typo error in the Eng Sub?   on the part which Nara replied "Also, it's now just JS but ..... " , the word should be read as NOT instead of NOW?   Please correct me if I am wrong.    :unsure:

when i saw it i took it as a "it's just jongsuk now (in the agency)", but in fact she's saying it's not just him that supports her. i will consider it a typo and not something that was done on purpose...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yes, I can hear her say "seonbae anira" (not just the seonbae, ie JS, but also all the staff, manager, fellow actors and director on set, etc.). Sounds like she's trying to deflect the reporter's irrelevant question and get back to the topic at hand, ie this drama that she is actually in.

• Like 6

Just now, frozentundra said:

Yes, I can hear her say "seonbae anira" (not just the seonbae, ie JS, but also all the staff, manager, fellow actors and director on set, etc.). Sounds like she's trying to deflect the reporter's irrelevant question and get back to the topic at hand, ie this drama that she is actually in.

Thank you @frozentundra for the clarification and to @jongkkot , I do agree with you somewhat on media making the article bigger than it actually was.   Oh well, now I feel relieved.  :blush:

• Like 6

10-6-800x445.jpg

Lee Jong Suk Who Successfully Created His Own Characters In Various Popular Drama

Any K-Drama fans must have known the talented actor Lee Jong Suk who always managed to bring the character he played in popular drama. He was born on September 14, 1989. Lee Jong Suk started his career as a model and debuted as an actor in 2005 through the short film ‘Sympathy’. In 2012 he received the award for Best New Actor category in the KBS drama award for ‘School 2013’. After that, his career continues to soar both in dramas and movies. Currently his name is on the rise and gets a lot of interest from women.

1. W

11-58.jpg

This drama starring actor Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo tells about Oh Yun Joo (Han Hyo Joo) who is a surgeon and daughter of popular comic writer in Korea. One day her father disappeared. Yun Joo could not find her father and instead met with Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) who was covered in blood. Kang Chul is a shooting Olympic athlete and won a gold medal when he was 18 years old. However, Kang Chul chose a different path and founded his own company. Kang Chul does look like a perfect figure, but apparently Kang Chul is a fictional character that comes from comics made by Yun Joo’s father. When Yun Joo’s father decided to kill Kang Chul’s character in the story, Yun Joo rescued Kang Chul. The drama also stars Jeong Eu Gene, Lee Tae Hwan, Lee Si Un, and Kang Yi Young.

Full article: http://my.castko.com/archives/19751

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

:cold_sweat: SOS!

Can someone help to understand what they are speaking about?

• Like 5