2020.02.04 IG update))))

• Like 6

눈 오는데 왜 너 혼자 여름 기분 내니?:sweat_smile:

No photo description available.

• Like 5

giphy.gif

Do you feel Summer in the snow day?  :sweat_smile:

• Like 6

10 Of The Most Expensive K-Beauty Products (That Are Actually Worth It)

SU:M37 Losec Summa Elixir Cream 60ml- $350

lee-jongsuk.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=738&h=491&dpr=1.5

Derived from the Korean word for 'breathe,' SU:M37 is one of few brands focusing on fermented skincare. The brand's Losec Summa Elixir Cream uses a concentrated formula that improves skin's density (for a stronger barrier) and elasticity. The cream becomes a silky consistency once it touches skin. The major ingredient in the cream is adenosine, which energizes the skin's surface making it look smoother and youthful. The Losec Summa Elixir Cream is the prefect ending for a daily skincare routine.

Korean beauty is a multi-billion dollar that shows no signs of slowing down. It's shift to include clean products and be economically conscious is also pulling more people. The ability of having flawless skin while positively impacting the earth makes consumers of all backgrounds feel like the are doing something. While its success may also be attributed to vanity, its trends and application offer fool-proof results for all skin types.

https://www.thetalko.com/expensive-korean-beauty-products-worth-it/

• Like 3

2019-10-6-1.gif

https://www.digitalramnagar.com/2019/11/rose-day-gif-2020.html

The month of February is the most love-filled month of the year. It is that time of the year when love is in the air. The second week of the month is known as Valentine’s week or Love week and people, especially the millennials, celebrate this week with joy and enthusiasm, by presenting gifts to their partners and showering love on them.

The first day of Valentine’s week is known as Rose Day, which marks the beginning of the love week. It is celebrated every year on February 7 and is followed by propose day, chocolate day, teddy day, promise day, hug day and kiss day. The final day is Valentine's Day, which falls on February 14.

• Like 6

leeleecalli is shipping her stickers and postcards only inside the country...:frown:

• Like 4

it's been bothering me that they asked about him during the press conference. it's obvious they wrote the article to make it bigger than it actually is. it seems they twisted nara's words a bit and i don't like it. also, it's been translated as if she said his name but she just said "sunbae" referring to him or to sunbaes in her company in general, since he is the only sunbae there as of now. but they wrote it as if she mentioned him directly.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, jongkkot said:

it's been bothering me that they asked about him during the press conference. it's obvious they wrote the article to make it bigger than it actually is. it seems they twisted nara's words a bit and i don't like it. also, it's been translated as if she said his name but she just said "sunbae" referring to him or to sunbaes in her company in general, since he is the only sunbae there as of now. but they wrote it as if she mentioned him directly.

I feel like the media and some fans have decided to ignore Jongsuk when he said they weren't dating and are continuing to talk to/about Nara as if they are. How would the reporter (or anyone) know that he gave her advice when choosing her latest drama? To frame a question as if he is playing an active role in her career when it was already established that he isn't allowed to do that right now is really crappy. I thought she handled it well by referring to him as "sunbae" and directing the attention away from him, but whoever subtitled that video tried making it look more intimate by using his name instead. 

It makes me uneasy to see this narrative play out when he has no way of setting the record straight or influencing how people feel about it. I also don't like it for the fans. It's like Jongsuk said one thing and everyone else (including Nara at times) are saying another. At a time like this when there is so much distance between us and him, it isn't a good feeling to have people acting like what he's said is wrong and continue with a narrative he can't control. I didn't like it when Nara sent a 89 Mansion cart to a friend while he was doing his training either. It felt like it was behind his back and a way to keep the rumor about them from dying.

I'm not sure this is coming across the way I mean for it to because I'm not sure I fully understand why it's rubbing me wrong. I just think I feel protective, not wanting anything to go wrong between now and January 2nd. This rumor feels like a threat, whether it gets him in trouble, dampens his reputation, or makes his fans doubt him.

• Like 5

I so hope that this time, JL really is going to come out. It's been so long since it was filmed, and it will be so long before there is a new work from JS. Plus it would be a good distraction for all those who are under quarantine! Please, really, I hope they bring it out this year. 

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, hilllllllly said:

I feel like the media and some fans have decided to ignore Jongsuk when he said they weren't dating and are continuing to talk to/about Nara as if they are. How would the reporter (or anyone) know that he gave her advice when choosing her latest drama? To frame a question as if he is playing an active role in her career when it was already established that he isn't allowed to do that right now is really crappy. I thought she handled it well by referring to him as "sunbae" and directing the attention away from him, but whoever subtitled that video tried making it look more intimate by using his name instead. 

It makes me uneasy to see this narrative play out when he has no way of setting the record straight or influencing how people feel about it. I also don't like it for the fans. It's like Jongsuk said one thing and everyone else (including Nara at times) are saying another. At a time like this when there is so much distance between us and him, it isn't a good feeling to have people acting like what he's said is wrong and continue with a narrative he can't control. I didn't like it when Nara sent a 89 Mansion cart to a friend while he was doing his training either. It felt like it was behind his back and a way to keep the rumor about them from dying.

I'm not sure this is coming across the way I mean for it to because I'm not sure I fully understand why it's rubbing me wrong. I just think I feel protective, not wanting anything to go wrong between now and January 2nd. This rumor feels like a threat, whether it gets him in trouble, dampens his reputation, or makes his fans doubt him.

they are trying to sabotage his military service since august and it's scary to me. i don't know how bad this may sound, but i wish nara would've just avoided the question. it's true the reporter mentioned jongsuk directly, but she didn't have to answer. i understand it's a press conference, but seriously? asking questions that have nothing to do with the drama AND about a person that's not even present and available? they know it, they know it very well. and the fact that they did it on purpose is disgusting. nara should have given a different answer. she should've said jongsuk is serving the country and she has no way to get support from him at the moment, something along these lines. that's what i wish. i'm glad at least this didn't turn in another big scandal about them and i am glad koreans stood up in defense of jongsuk under that article. but... it still feels sketchy.

• Like 6

Jade Lovers Trailer [Lee Jong Suk x Zheng Shuang]

#ZhengShuang and #LeeJongSuk's drama #JadeLovers reportedly has acquired the license to broadcast and will be out the soonest. After almost 4years finally! Are you still looking forward on this?

OF COURSE WE ARE STILL LOOKING FORWARD!:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2