Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

4 hours ago, ibru said:

Kwon Nara "Lee Jong Suk, support me a lot ..."

Naver article

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/003/0009677239?lfrom=twitter

Was she asked about him during the press conference? If so, I understand her answering the question and then mentioning that everyone at the agency supports her. Otherwise, I'm kind of uncomfortable with her mentioning him specifically. She joined his agency after he signed it over to someone else while he completes his public service. He technically isn't allowed to be hand-on with her or any other clients while he's serving, so to mention him specifically isn't a great thing to do. It perpetuates the rumors that he was doing other work when it is against the rules. I also hope this doesn't start more rumors or encourage fans to speculate that they really are dating. All of this just feels unfair to Jongsuk. I wish the media, Nara, and everyone else would just be careful about what they say until he's discharged. The last thing I want is him getting in trouble or rumors swirling that he can't do anything about. Like I said, it just seems unfair.  

• Like 6

You should read the comments on that article, @hilllllllly. I don't know if a reporter brought him up and she was deflecting, or if she brought him up (I didn't watch the presscon directly). But the comments (both on the article itself and on DC) say things like, this headline is seriously misleading, these are malicious rumors, etc. Exactly as you said, the article perpetuates the rumor that he is doing things he is not allowed to do, and it's a bit unfair while he is not even around to defend himself. This sort of tactic ends up backfiring on all parties and interferes with the agency's ability to simply support their artists without people drawing incorrect conclusions. 

I think it must be really hard to be a public figure. I have watched presscons before where reporters have asked really outrageous questions that put the actors on the spot and in at least one case, left them speechless and shaking. I get it, you want to sell your stories, but these are real people you are using to do that. Treat their names gently, please!

ETA: Yes, a reporter asked her if JS had given her good advice, and her answer was that she had gotten encouragement from JS seonbae, the manager, the staff, the writers, other actors, etc. 

• Like 8

QUIZ: Which Lee Jong Suk K-Drama Character Should You Date?

main-which-lee-jong-suk-k-drama-character-should-you-date-1530868448.jpg

Dr. Park Hoon, Kang Chul, or Prosecutor Jung Jae Chan?

Almost all the characters Lee Jong Suk has portrayed are mysterious, talented, and funny. But I think we can all agree that each character is ~*special*~ for a different reason. Take this quiz to find out which among the three is your *true* soulmate!

MY QUIZ RESULTS :D

2-kang-chul-w09-00355-1530868737.jpg

Your oppa: Kang Chul from W: Two Worlds!

He’s a complicated guy—but that makes dating him exciting and so worth all the trouble. He will do whatever it takes to be with you. Others might think he’s too distant, but through his gestures, you know he's actually got a lot of love to give. 

https://www.cosmo.ph/relationships/quiz-lee-jong-suk-character-date-a655-20180707

• Like 6

What does it mean?

Did LeeJongSuk leave a message on Weibo?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, ibru said:
What does it mean?

Did LeeJongSuk leave a message on Weibo?

he was seen active on weibo yesterday and he followed two accounts. ^_^

• Like 4

6 hours ago, jongkkot said:

he was seen active on weibo yesterday and he followed two accounts. ^_^

)))) He didn’t follow any account on weibo since opening of his account...

Maybe they have opened cafe89mansion & amanproject on Weibo?))))

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2020.02.02 -->> 2021.01.02 = 11 month till he comes back!!!

2020.02.02  Cafe 89 Mansion IG Update:

The valet parking service will not be operational from February.
If you have a car, please use the parking lot nearby:
Hogyeong Parking Lot-41-18, Gangnam-daero 162-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Also, due to internal affairs, we will be open at 12:00 noon on Tuesday and Wednesday for the time being, so I hope you don't have any inconvenience.
Coronavirus is on the rise.
Please don't be sick everybody 

• Like 5

6 Drama Pairings That We Cannot Get Over and Hope to See Them Working Together Again

They left a deep impression after working together before.

Korean dramas have always taken up an important place in the Hallyu industry, making it a significant role played in its growth. Countless of scripts, storylines, and characters have been introduced and developed over the years. However, as much as these factors built up its sensation, the actors and actresses who pulled off the story and roles sure deserved the credit too. 

From their acting skills to chemistry they showed with their co-stars, these 6 pairs left a deep impression on their viewers and we sure would like to see them in new production again.

Ji Changwook & Girls’ Generation’s YoonA - ‘The K2’

Kim Yoojung & Yeo Jingoo - ‘Moon Embracing the Sun’ 

Kim Soohyun & Suzy - ‘Dream High’

IU & Lee Junki - ‘Scarlet Heart’

Lee Dongwook & Yoo Inna - ‘Goblin’ & ‘Touch Your Heart’

Han Hyojoo & Lee Jongsuk - ‘W’ 
1579972824894-BA5AB2E0-3DF3-424F-9CA0-5C

Which pair do you want to see again the most? Up_Pointing_Backhand_Index_Emoji_Icon_ios10_large.png?v=1571606093Hugging_Emoji_Icon_91693a52-1ee6-4e6a-b00b-873d23cdbb91_large.png?v=1571606090

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/01/25/6-drama-pairing-that-we-cannot-get-over-and-hope-to-see-them-working-together-again-325868/

• Like 7

Out of topic

Spoiler

corona virus in S. Korea, 15 cases(((

• Sad 4

Another lovely clip with a beautiful song 
credit as tagged above

I wonder how
I wonder why
I wonder where they are
The days we had
The songs we sang together