Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

Cafe 89 Mansion

Mug Cap Collection

• Like 4
  • Love 1

be848b5b763cd306c4df621293b35399.jpg

I don't want to say that I'm going slightly mad, but it seems to me that the window reflects a man sending a kiss...:D

Don't you see the same?

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@ibru you want to make us dream again :tears:

i see a man taking a picture with his phone in his hand, that light could be the flash from the camera. it seems that he's the one taking the picture of the mug, whoever he is. or am i wrong? i can't tell if his reflection is what's inside of the café because we can see both inside and outside.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kiyimae said:

@ibru you want to make us dream again :tears:

i see a man taking a picture with his phone in his hand, that light could be the flash from the camera. it seems that he's the one taking the picture of the mug, whoever he is. or am i wrong? i can't tell if his reflection is what's inside of the café because we can see both inside and outside.

Hope, that it was him making this photo....

• Like 5

It was voting on Just K-Drama fb page

Congratulations to Lee Jong Suk and all fans who was voting for him!

Image may contain: 8 people

• Like 5

74807389_159837831915650_8415746750107275851_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fvno1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=102&_nc_ohc=SiX65-aEbZEAX-xEPtk&se=8&oh=316c32568ac8bf97e2b0f67d4a96308e&oe=5EB17A3F&ig_cache_key=MjIwMjA1NzM1MjY1NDQwNzU2OQ%3D%3D.2

80729905_462441047782452_4205495470751364823_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fvno1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=100&_nc_ohc=eYbo-xGoyjQAX_rSOv9&oh=e972ae4528b8a640382e6af5ef86f7aa&oe=5EB2A699&ig_cache_key=MjIwMjA1NzM1MjY4ODEwNzcxNw%3D%3D.2

80691738_604356370313572_4779322390894887646_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fvno1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=104&_nc_ohc=InrULoBajSIAX-k9wEX&oh=f210335cf988532541a6d4885fc05d4e&oe=5E98BE68&ig_cache_key=MjIwMjA1NzM1MjY3MTE0NDc2OA%3D%3D.2

alaska.basin

How I loved this drama! You know..."그 건 핔션야" (It's "just fiction," as Oh Seung Moo tells a distressed Kang Chul)--but it's very full of very real things. And "just fiction" reaches deep into reality. It changes people, strengthens them, and lets them see through other people's eyes to really hear another person's voice. -
-
In actual reality, a few months ago I was called up to serve on a jury of a serious criminal trial. And yes, I thought of this drama! I consciously tried to listen to the defendant's voice. I was very concerned about giving a true and accurate vote. The defendant was guilty according to the law as given and the evidence presented. But things came out in the trial that he had gone through, too, and they needed to be heard. -
-
The most important message of this drama, though, was not the courtroom drama. It was the message that you don't have time to waste your life hating people. Whether it's someone who hurt you seriously in person, or someone on the internet who is "wrong"--you just don't have time. You've got to spend every minute you have in loving the people around you. That's what will bring you happiness. Not hate, fighting, and anger. (And yes, I realize it's easy to say that and hard to do...but don't give up!)
-
#ihearyourvoice #leejongsuk #leeboyoung #이종석 #이보영 #너의먹소리가들려리 #drawing

Via @asiaren

• Like 4
  • Love 1

[ENG SUB]

2014 Asia FM Tour
Shanghai promotional video

• Like 3
  • Love 1

The best friend: Lee Jong Suk

Trust that Cha Eun Ho, played by Lee Jong Suk, will always there when his best friend Kang Dani (Lee Na Young) is in trouble. He may be younger but he never fails to defend her and lend a shoulder for her to cry on. “Romance Is a Bonus Book” offers the nuances of love as it develops from friendship, heartbreak, and attraction. Eun Ho shows his cool, nonchalant, smart side as a writer/editor at a publishing company and a university professor. He has loved only one person in his life and even though she may not always notice him, he is always quietly helping her and making her happy without asking for anything in return.

lee-jong-suk.gif

https://www.soompi.com/article/1307874wpp/11-romantic-k-dramas-to-watch-when-a-fictional-boyfriend-is-just-what-you-need

• Like 4
  • Love 2

992DE6405E1B5AAB02

Monday....2020.01.13...

355 days left till his come back....:tears:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1