nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

Repost from jsgs0714
Source  Lee Jong Suk WithJS JAPAN

A beautiful card with calendar

• Like 6
  • Love 1

happy new year everyone! :heart:

lately i find myself missing jongsuk more than usual, i notice it happens the most at night while i'm in bed and i think about things, while during the day i try to keep as busy as possible. there are days i miss him more and days i try not to think about it too much. it's pretty hard, and the perspective of having to wait for another year doesn't help me feel better.

• Like 8

11 hours ago, kiyimae said:

happy new year everyone! :heart:

lately i find myself missing jongsuk more than usual, i notice it happens the most at night while i'm in bed and i think about things, while during the day i try to keep as busy as possible. there are days i miss him more and days i try not to think about it too much. it's pretty hard, and the perspective of having to wait for another year doesn't help me feel better.

I think the halfway point feels more like a hurdle than an accomplishment, even for Jongsuk. So much time has already passed and there is still a year left? It feels neverending. But I truly do believe that we'll be caught off guard by the progress we see and how fast time flies this year. We have officially gotten rid of the year attached to our countdown and by April, the months will be down to single digits! I think we've gotten used to seeing time pass with a discouraging lack of progress, but this year will be different. We just have to be strong and encouraging for Jongsuk like he has been for us. We'll get through this together!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

@hilllllllly being aware of the fact i am not alone in feeling this way and that jongsuk is feeling the same is what gives a little bit of hope it will all be done soon. already a year has passed, another one will, right? it's just my mind is so impatient, the longing for him gets bigger and bigger. i am so grateful he is letting us read through his thoughts a little by writing on the mugs, so we know he's missing us too. otherwise we would have had nothing but silence, that would've been worse. i believe he's doing this because he's scared we'd forget about him if he completely were to disappear for almost two whole years, but we know that's just not possible. he wants to stick around even if he can't do it physically.

and i have a question for @kembie: i look at your ig account from time to time, first of all thank you for updating about jongsuk every day.  you are doing a great job. :heart:

secondly, i think i read in one of your posts that jongsuk might be discharged sooner based on good conduct. is that true? i'm just curious since i never heard about it, did this happen to some other celebrity in korea before? is that applicable to civil servants? i feel like he would be a perfect fit for that recommendation, seeing how he's managed keeping away from the public this whole time.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, kiyimae said:

it's just my mind is so impatient, the longing for him gets bigger and bigger. i am so grateful he is letting us read through his thoughts a little by writing on the mugs, so we know he's missing us too. otherwise we would have had nothing but silence, that would've been worse. i believe he's doing this because he's scared we'd forget about him if he completely were to disappear for almost two whole years, but we know that's just not possible. he wants to stick around even if he can't do it physically.

and i have a question for @kembie: i look at your ig account from time to time, first of all thank you for updating about jongsuk every day.  you are doing a great job. :heart:

secondly, i think i read in one of your posts that jongsuk might be discharged sooner based on good conduct. is that true? i'm just curious since i never heard about it, did this happen to some other celebrity in korea before? is that applicable to civil servants? i feel like he would be a perfect fit for that recommendation, seeing how he's managed keeping away from the public this whole time.

Thank you @kiyimae for the compliment - am trying my level best to do a past chrono on Jong Suk.  I have to admit I can't cover all as he was so active in so many engagements and projects, including the 1 year he mentioned that he was taking a rest  from filming.   As much as I enjoy doing it, I have to try to juggle my time :blush:

Secondly,  on any person performing in the MS , be it active or non,  question on early discharge due to good conduct, I thought I read it somewhere but sorry, I do not keep track of that source.   I might be wrong, so don't get any hopes flying high please.   Else we just have to wait for Jong Suk to come on 2 Jan 2021, hopefully without further extension.    One key reason for him being so low-key of which he  is guarding it so "intimately" , could be to ensure that he comes out ON that date, with no issues.    We know that there are some out there who just want to spin rumours / scandalous stories about K-celebrities, of which may have negative impact on the length of the service. 

And yes, pretty sure most of us are very grateful for his love and concern to us fans.  I am so glad that he built his dream Cafe89.mansion, now giving  him an avenue to share his "presence".

I shall respect his privacy to be "away" -  ( 1 year to go) though at times,  I kinda tease a bit on my wall.   Let him have his way.  He has been working so hard since he was 15. 

#wewillwaitforyouleejongsuk

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, kiyimae said:

3 hours ago, kembie said:

Secondly,  on any person performing in the MS , be it active or non,  question on early discharge due to good conduct, I thought I read it somewhere but sorry, I do not keep track of that source.   I might be wrong, so don't get any hopes flying high please.   Else we just have to wait for Jong Suk to come on 2 Jan 2021, hopefully without further extension.    One key reason for him being so low-key of which he  is guarding it so "intimately" , could be to ensure that he comes out ON that date, with no issues.    We know that there are some out there who just want to spin rumours / scandalous stories about K-celebrities, of which may have negative impact on the length of the service. 

Interesting ... to be honest, I wondered if his "special vacation" was an early discharge. He wrote about that at the same time as emphasizing his excitement for 2020, so my imagination went wild with the possibility that he'd be getting out this year. I always expected for him to get Christmas vacation time, so that also made me wonder if the "special vacation" he was talking about was the time he was taking off or something else. 

My hopes aren't up too high. I do fully expect to welcome him back on January 2, 2021, but it is fun to speculate about!

• Like 6

good thinking, @hilllllllly. that didn't cross my mind at all. even though it's just a thought, it's interesting!

i am eager to see if we'll get him back sooner now, maybe he couldn't announce it yet at the time he wrote that message so he just gave us a cryptic one. it might just be he was talking about his christmas vacation or the fact he was allowed to travel during holidays, since he's been seen in sokcho. but i am also not expecting some news, i am still counting down until next year. i don't want to get disappointed by my own conjectures. i am sure there won't be delays with his discharge and this is enough.

• Like 6

79737953_194948038299860_881167796094011

this one says "you should/must be happy. truly."

i personally don't like this translation so much. it feels like almost forcing something onto someone, which is definitely not the case here. i'd say he means he hopes we are happy and wants us to be (even without him?). "you have to be happy" would be a better choice, since there is no other way to translate it.

it might seem the same thing and the same meaning but to me it's not, i feel like it gets lost when it gets translated and it sounds a bit strong in english if translated that way. just perfectionist inner me talking. :rolleyes:

• Like 5

7 Konkuk University Graduates That You Know It’s Where the Brain-Smart Visuals Come From

Proud graduates from Konkuk University! 

Like a lot of universities, Konkuk University has a station dedicated to it called ‘Konkuk University Station’ where one could easily find it on the subway line 2 in Seoul. Konkuk University may not be in one of the top 3 universities in South Korea but it still had its reputation. Every university would have notable alumnus to name and Konkuk University has a list of visually appealing ones to be proud of. 

1. SHINee’s Minho
2. Lee Jongsuk

1568187316235-1986E16C-AB3D-41D6-A572-C9B865152E1C.jpeg

3. Lee Minho

4. Girl’s Day’s Hyeri  

5. TVXQ’s Changmin 

6. BTS’ Jin 

7. Song Kang

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/09/11/7-konkuk-university-graduates-that-you-know-it-s-where-the-brain-smart-visuals-come-from-267975/EQSyEw8MdtyH9Z53

• Like 5

tumblr_ogfndwb9IM1rcyps2o2_250.gifv

Jong Suk in SBS Drama Gogh, The Starry Night” , back 2016
cr withlee

may all be well and happy

• Like 7