Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

74677134_2602867023083916_642527803266301952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ohc=qfk3cMP4KukAQmEe8XjfAbcyDpsOPv7nIiRxQjTJ_YL5YS58MgaKP0mbw&_nc_ht=scontent-arn2-2.xx&oh=9272789ecd35cf558b653da3e5fabe82&oe=5E49440D

:D Today is the last sunday of November!

Winter is in the air!

405 days are left.....

• Like 5

Jade%2BLover.jpg

Lee Jong Suk and Zheng Shuang's Team-Up Drama Jade Lover To Finally Air After 3 Years?

Didn't we all think this show should have aired a long time ago? 

It's been three years since they first announced a pairing between Korean actor Lee Jong Suk and Chinese actress Zheng Shuang in the former's supposed C-ent debut in the drama Jade LoverAfter everything was set and done with clips of the show already released online, the Hallyu ban happened in China which forced a lot of Korean-led shows to be pushed to the archive and saved 'For Later'. 

But is Lee Jong Suk's Chinese-dubbed drama finally going to be seeing the light of day? 

Jade Lover producer Zhang Wenjun has gotten everybody curious after he suddenly posted a foreshadowing message yesterday that said, "I! Know, Jade Lover, everyone has always been very concerned about when it will air, please brothers and sisters rest easy, we are working hard to give everyone a satisfying result, thank you for your support, thank you everyone..." 

I mean, it's been THREE YEARS since filming ended, even from the fanmade trailers that I've seen, the drama actually looks really interesting. And is it just me or did the whole thing feel very K-drama-ish? All I know is, I'm really excited so pleaseeeeee drama gods don't let us get our hopes up, juseyo~

Jade Lover is just one among many number of Chinese productions with Korean stars affected by the Hallyu ban.  Whew~ that's a loooong list. 

Source: 1

• Like 5

2019.11.27 (Director & Producer, Jade Lover) Weibo Update

(https://www.weibo.com/u/2093980440?profile_ftype=1&is_all=1#_loginLayer_1574961332971)

Caption: 我!知道,翡翠恋人,一直是大家特别关心关注什么时候能够播出,请兄弟姐妹放心,我们一直在努力,会给大家一个满意的结果,谢谢你们的支持,谢谢大家 
Trans: I! know, everyone has always been particularly concerned about when Jade Lover can air. Please rest assured that we have been trying hard and will give you a satisfactory outcome. Thank you for your support, thank you everyone

• Like 4

a comprehensive collection of all of the background music in hymn of death.

• Like 7

right, @frozentundra? i've been waiting for it to get released for a long time, i love it even more than the OSTs. in that collection there are some tracks that are really powerful.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, kiyimae said:

right, @frozentundra? i've been waiting for it to get released for a long time, i love it even more than the OSTs. in that collection there are some tracks that are really powerful.

I'm always looking for sheet music for the bgm of dramas, too. And they never publish it! I can sound it out a little, but it would take years... Well, at least we have this to listen to, and that is a start. And yes, I like it better than the sung music as well. 

• Like 7