Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

He wrote "Nice to meet you!! Stay strong!"

Apparently he's still as good looking as ever. This girl who met him today said that "his face is insane/about to go extinct", meaning his face is small and handsome. :D  In some of the comments she wrote to friends, she said he was SO attractive. She called him a visual gangster. Lots of crying emojis. :lol: 

I'm jealous.
  • Like 9

Just a random observation that made me smile.

JS has been adding a date to his coffee cup messages, which I've found very helpful and a really good idea. It keeps them in order and also lets us know if they're new or not. I noticed that he also dated the autograph he gave a fan a few days ago. I remember thinking it was nice that we knew the exact day she ran into him so there couldn't be any speculation about it. Do you think that's why he did it?

The message was obviously for that individual fan (not taking anything away from her), but since she posted it to social media along with her location, we know that he was back in Seoul on November 9th. He had also written on a coffee cup that he was dreading October (his hint to us about his military training). Whether a general message for whoever find it at 89 Mansion or a personalized message for a fan he runs into, they seem to be full of little hints and information for all of us. Like he's hoping the message will make it to more than just one. It just makes me think he has us all in mind when he's leaving his mark everywhere he goes. :wub:

• Like 5

https://www.soompi.com/article/1347719wpp/august-movie-star-brand-reputation-rankings-announced

August Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

Aug 24, 2019
by E. Cha

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for film actors!

Check out this month’s top 30 below!

1. Jo Jung Suk
  2. Park So Dam
  3. Park Seo Joon
  4. Ryu Jun Yeol
  5. Lee Byung Hun
  6. Yum Jung Ah
  7. Han Ji Min
  8. Lee Seo Jin
  9. Yoo Hae Jin
  10. Son Hyun Joo
  11. Yeo Jin Goo
  12. Ma Dong Seok
  13. Kim Hyang Gi
  14. Lee Jong Suk

Movie-Star-Rankings.jpg

WOW! So, his last movie was in 2017... 

Great job Jong Suk!:D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 Actors And Actresses Who Always Pick Good Roles

Sep 1, 2019

Don’t you just hate it when you have high expectations for a K-drama and then it ends up not being as exciting as you thought it would be? We’ve all been there, and it can be so disappointing. But then there are certain actors and actresses who pick and choose to be in amazing K-dramas that we can almost guarantee will be good. It’s definitely not the case with all of them, but the ones who are on this list have definitely proven to us time and time again that their dramas are worth the wait and the watch.

(In no particular order)

3. Lee Jong Suk

Notable K-dramas: “Romance is a Bonus Book,” “While You Were Sleeping,” “W,” “Pinocchio,” “Doctor Stranger,” “I Hear Your Voice

Lee-Jong-Suk1.jpg

Lee Jong Suk is definitely considered to be a top Korean actor. Some of us remember him as the angsty songwriter Han Tae Sun in “Secret Garden,” and even then, he had such star quality. Since then, basically every role he’s taken on has been in a great drama. Even the series where he had cameos were amazing – remember “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo” and “Gogh: Starry Night“?

lee-jong-suk.gif

A lot of the roles that Lee Jong Suk picks are also easy to binge-watch. He chooses very interesting scripts that make you want to know what will happen at the end. His last K-drama in particular before enlisting was “Romance is a Bonus Book.” Although the series was a bit more mellow, it proved to be a comforting K-drama that we didn’t even know we needed. We can always trust Lee Jong Suk!

Lee-Jong-Suk-12.jpg

Begin watching Lee Jong Suk in “While You Were Sleeping”:

WATCH NOW

https://www.soompi.com/article/1346713wpp/13-actors-and-actresses-who-always-pick-good-roles

• Like 6