Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

On 9/25/2019 at 5:00 PM, kiyimae said:

there's always hymn of death.

I watched it already. It's beautiful and heartbreaking. My favorite scenes were when he burst out to his dad and that last dance. He's so awesome there that it's so mindblowing to think that he didn't receive a cent from it TT_______TT

But I mean a Joseon period historical drama, filled with political intrigues, the fear of getting poisoned by someone close, battle scenes on a horse with a sword and archery. 

Maybe one day if there's a historical drama script that could move him. 

Also, is there a compilation of English translations for Na Tae Joo's works? I really want to read it. 

• Like 6

I watched As One shortly after finishing W. Oh my. I laughed and laughed at how freaked out his character was by that girl who liked him. Choi Kyung Sub is NOT Kang Chul. Lolol.

I hope he has a long future in the acting industry, too. He's good.

@ladylia257 No, Na Tae Joo has not been translated into English. If you speak Chinese, there is a Chinese version of the collaboration with JS. But they did not choose to do an English one.

• Like 4

@frozentundra when the book first came out i recall someone started translating the poems in english other than chinese (or japanese? i'm not sure), then they stopped for some reason. too bad. maybe they found out they were not allowed to do it.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

And he already played with Ha Ji Won twice.

For his generation of actresses, I love Jung Ji Eun and IU. It's definitely my wish to see him acting with them. 

as for ha ji won, did you watch their interview together? it's from a few years ago. ah, that interview has a special place in my heart for some reason.

he's actually close to IU, he went to her concert not too long ago, maybe it has been two years? they've been friends for a long time, even MCd together in his early days. i do hope they act together someday.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, kiyimae said:

@frozentundra when the book first came out i recall someone started translating the poems in english other than chinese (or japanese? i'm not sure), then they stopped for some reason. too bad. maybe they found out they were not allowed to do it.

JShine did a few. And IG user toguri has done some into Japanese. I have done a few NTJ poems into English as well. (He is one of my favorite poets.) But for copyright reasons you cannot simply translate the entire book and throw it up online.

• Like 7

@frozentundra you're right. one cannot even post all the clips contained in the dvd because otherwise no one would buy it, it would be available on the internet and it would've made no sense to put it on the market. the same thing that happens for dramas and their additional making scenes and commentary. people have to buy it if they want to see it, either it gets translated or not. in fact, i got pretty annoyed when i saw so many wyws making videos being posted on ig, those were from the blu ray.

• Like 4

Why are we almost certain that God has given all his time in making you, Mr. Lee

...the remaining human race seems to be created in haste.
- a quote from a quote

EFv7N7ZUYAAF9wB?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 6

Just look at him! He's the kind of man who can rewrite history.
- a quote from a quote

EF1Rh7iU8AEDc31?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 6

He is magic. A mirage in an endless desert.

- a quote from a quote

EF6OA5uU0AAY4aS?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 6

EF6euGFXUAAcYDI?format=jpg&name=large

My edition “Autumn Boy”

Have a nice day! :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

jong suk has been mentioned in this article. do you remember this movie? i sure do. ^_^ it looked like an interesting role, i was even excited for it.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1356422wpp/park-seo-joon-confirmed-to-star-in-new-movie

The upcoming movie will be helmed by Lee Byung Hun, the director of the record-breaking hit film “Extreme Job” and the recent JTBC drama “Melo Is My Nature.” The film has been in the works for years, with both Lee Jong Suk and Seo Kang Joon mentioned as candidates for the leading role in 2016 and 2017 respectively.

• Like 2

It's been a hectic month to me! Exactly a month! 

EFyGwHkVUAEG7lF?format=jpg&name=900x900

Oh! Belated Happy Birthday Jongsuk! Better late than never! Super late! :D

Don't worry. I greeted you already at that day. 

• Like 7