Quantcast

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

28 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

And he already played with Ha Ji Won twice.

For his generation of actresses, I love Jung Ji Eun and IU. It's definitely my wish to see him acting with them. 

as for ha ji won, did you watch their interview together? it's from a few years ago. ah, that interview has a special place in my heart for some reason.

he's actually close to IU, he went to her concert not too long ago, maybe it has been two years? they've been friends for a long time, even MCd together in his early days. i do hope they act together someday.

• Like 4
  • Replies 67.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rania Zeid

• ibru

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

❤❤❤ Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ❤❤❤ -- Award Winning Actor -- -- First Class Model --   -- PROFILE -- Name: Lee Jong Suk Hangul: 이종석 Nationality: Korean Country:  Republic of Ko

Lee Jong Suk, His award speech and his phobia of public speaking. I feel compelled to write something because I am a fan and he gets unnecessary hate for his unfortunate phobia of public speaking

I made this MV quite sometimes ago but only decided to upload last night I know it's gonna get blocked by SBS sooner or later but never mind I just wanna share this with you. enjoy while it last  

19 minutes ago, kiyimae said:

@frozentundra when the book first came out i recall someone started translating the poems in english other than chinese (or japanese? i'm not sure), then they stopped for some reason. too bad. maybe they found out they were not allowed to do it.

JShine did a few. And IG user toguri has done some into Japanese. I have done a few NTJ poems into English as well. (He is one of my favorite poets.) But for copyright reasons you cannot simply translate the entire book and throw it up online.

• Like 7

@frozentundra you're right. one cannot even post all the clips contained in the dvd because otherwise no one would buy it, it would be available on the internet and it would've made no sense to put it on the market. the same thing that happens for dramas and their additional making scenes and commentary. people have to buy it if they want to see it, either it gets translated or not. in fact, i got pretty annoyed when i saw so many wyws making videos being posted on ig, those were from the blu ray.

• Like 4

jong suk has been mentioned in this article. do you remember this movie? i sure do. ^_^ it looked like an interesting role, i was even excited for it.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1356422wpp/park-seo-joon-confirmed-to-star-in-new-movie

The upcoming movie will be helmed by Lee Byung Hun, the director of the record-breaking hit film “Extreme Job” and the recent JTBC drama “Melo Is My Nature.” The film has been in the works for years, with both Lee Jong Suk and Seo Kang Joon mentioned as candidates for the leading role in 2016 and 2017 respectively.

• Like 2

I remember that, but I don't remember why JS didn't take it. He chose a drama? He had looming military possibilities? 

I'm rewatching RIABB right now, and it keeps making me smile. Go Nam Soon, Park Soo Ha, and Kang Chul grew up well. :)

in-Collage-20191003-120723581.jpg

(Your high school literature teachers are proud of you, Nam Soon...)

Spoiler

RIABB-W-bookstore.jpg

(You learned how to NOT trash the bookstore, Kang Chul!)

RIABB-IHYV.jpg

(Yes, Soo Ha can STILL READ MINDS!)

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@frozentundra if i remember correctly, he was doing VIP/WYWS at the time, or he was going to do it after not so long. that must be why he rejected it, maybe it was too much on his schedule. i don't think he had been requested to serve the military yet, that happened after VIP premiered. well, only he knows about that -_- but from public information, he hadn't been called.

• Like 5
  • Jillia changed the title to Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover
  • Admin featured, unfeatured, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic