Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

it seems jong suk has appeared again today and i am so glad he didn't disappear! :wub:

here he is basically assuring us that he is living his life fine and that we - in this case he's saying it to the person that got the tumbler, but i am sure it's directed to all of us, he knows we'll be reading this - have to be happy. he's reassuring us he's okay, we don't have to worry (perhaps regarding the news that were going around weeks ago?). i am happy he's still communicating with us, now i hope he is happy too.

14 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Hey, it's less than 500 days now! (Gah, that still is a large number...)

I keep thinking I'll feel better in January when we can start counting down the months, but I just miss him so much. :(

5 hours ago, kiyimae said:

it seems jong suk has appeared again today and i am so glad he didn't disappear! :wub:

Thank God. I'm glad he wasn't scared off and that he reassured us that he's ok. These "messages in a bottle" can really make my day. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, hilllllllly said:

I keep thinking I'll feel better in January when we can start counting down the months, but I just miss him so much. :(

i think the same, i can't wait for december/january to come, it will be relieving to count down from 365 rather than a bigger number like 500. :tears: also, i believe some time around march we will hit D-300, i am excited for that for no reason.

Image may contain: one or more people, sunglasses and closeup

2019.03.08 - 2021.02.01  = 666 days (22 month + 24 days)

2019.03.08 - 2019.08.26 = 170 days (past)

666-170 = 496 days left....

So, I have made a special excel table and counted all MS days, because everybody is counting different ... :D

• Like 7

Korean Celebrities Who Have Gummy Smile, full bloom!

1566889268789-image.png

The DC Inside community portal site is voting online with the theme, "Gummy smile, full bloom! Which star has a striking even teeth? ". Voting is conducted for 7 days, namely from August,18 2019 to August,24 2019

The following are the TOP 10 results of the vote:

1. Suzy (52,9%)

2. Lee Jong Suk (36,8%)

3. Kang Ha Neul (2,8%)

4. Jeon Hyo Sung (2,5%)

5. TWICE Nayeon (1,2%)

6. TWICE Mina (1,2%)

7. EXO Xiumin (1,2%)

8. BLACKPINK Jennie (0,6%)

9. Kim Young Kwang (0,3%)

10. Ryu Jun Yeol (0,3%)

1566889473799-Screenshot_1.png

https://www.kstarlive.com/community/2019/08/27/korean-celebrities-who-have-gummy-smile-full-bloom-262472/AdSeHBJfLLvV

• Like 5