• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rania Zeid

• ibru

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

❤❤❤ Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ❤❤❤ -- Award Winning Actor -- -- First Class Model --   -- PROFILE -- Name: Lee Jong Suk Hangul: 이종석 Nationality: Korean Country:  Republic of Ko

Lee Jong Suk, His award speech and his phobia of public speaking. I feel compelled to write something because I am a fan and he gets unnecessary hate for his unfortunate phobia of public speaking

I made this MV quite sometimes ago but only decided to upload last night I know it's gonna get blocked by SBS sooner or later but never mind I just wanna share this with you. enjoy while it last  

Hi, Everyone!

I'm in bad mood today...

... I have found out that Lee Min Ho's fans are making daily post on IG: he is coming for his work and back from the office.... So they all know.... where it is and Min Ho doesn't make any secret of his location...

Spoiler

Jong Suk .... I don't understand...

He left without any message to the fans on IG... or Weibo... I was waiting... And you?

Why he even did not come to the Romance is a bonus book - Wrap Up Party on March 7th...??? - It's a pity!

I remember that when he did not come to W2W Wrap Up Party (because of photo set for InStyle)... he made a V-Live video chat with fans..

I'm a little bit upset...

.. D 661

Spoiler

• Sad 3

It is an old interview.. But it was re-upload on January 26... In this cut he is speaking about Lee Na Young...

110223 ⓌⒾⒹⒺ Special - Lee Jong Suk

• Like 3

I am sorry that you feel sad, @ibru. Jongsuk has had such a prolific career, plus he is so active on IG, we have gotten used to seeing him all the time, and now suddenly it is all silent. It's quite an adjustment. I think the whole fandom feels a bit lost and blank. 

I'm guessing he simply ran out of time to do all of the things he wanted to or needed to and was not able to attend the wrap up party. Perhaps he felt that in his last moments, he wanted to spend that time with his family. Or maybe he was concerned about having enough time to prepare, or worried that he might be followed too much, too close to his departure. Or maybe it was easier for him to just leave without a word--he was quite sad at his FMs at the thought of saying goodbye, after all. We don't know. It's kind of a big life change for him; you don't always get to do everything you intend at times like that.

As for serving quietly, it's only my opinion as a non Korean, non celebrity, and non soldier. But I think that sometimes when too much attention is given to celebrities while serving their duty as a regular citizen, it can create a bit of resentment. People in general don't WANT to serve in the military, so when some celebrities seem to be getting special treatment, the regular soldiers feel as if it's not fair. It can build a bit of a negative attitude towards the person. Of *course* it would be lovely if we were able to hear updates on how he is doing. But I also think that people at home might respect him more if he is quietly doing his duty like anyone else. (Note: I have my doubts that he will be able to keep his location a secret for the next what, 662 days? But we'll see how long he manages.) 

Does anyone know, can they post online when they are on leave? I want to say yes, but I am not sure. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

I am sorry that you feel sad, @ibru. Jongsuk has had such a prolific career, plus he is so active on IG, we have gotten used to seeing him all the time, and now suddenly it is all silent. It's quite an adjustment. I think the whole fandom feels a bit lost and blank. 

I'm guessing he simply ran out of time to do all of the things he wanted to or needed to and was not able to attend the wrap up party. Perhaps he felt that in his last moments, he wanted to spend that time with his family. Or maybe he was concerned about having enough time to prepare, or worried that he might be followed too much, too close to his departure. Or maybe it was easier for him to just leave without a word--he was quite sad at his FMs at the thought of saying goodbye, after all. We don't know. It's kind of a big life change for him; you don't always get to do everything you intend at times like that.

As for serving quietly, it's only my opinion as a non Korean, non celebrity, and non soldier. But I think that sometimes when too much attention is given to celebrities while serving their duty as a regular citizen, it can create a bit of resentment. People in general don't WANT to serve in the military, so when some celebrities seem to be getting special treatment, the regular soldiers feel as if it's not fair. It can build a bit of a negative attitude towards the person. Of *course* it would be lovely if we were able to hear updates on how he is doing. But I also think that people at home might respect him more if he is quietly doing his duty like anyone else. (Note: I have my doubts that he will be able to keep his location a secret for the next what, 662 days? But we'll see how long he manages.) 

Does anyone know, can they post online when they are on leave? I want to say yes, but I am not sure. 

I new @frozentundra that it wouldn't be easy... and thank you for support

D1K7EODUwAAQ5vN.jpg

https://twitter.com/etocean/status/1104150551929876481

• Like 5
8 hours ago, ibru said:

Hi, Everyone!

I'm in bad mood today...

... I have found out that Lee Min Ho's fans are making daily post on IG: he is coming for his work and back from the office.... So they all know.... where it is and Min Ho doesn't make any secret of his location...

Hide contents

Jong Suk .... I don't understand...

He left without any message to the fans on IG... or Weibo... I was waiting... And you?

Why he even did not come to the Romance is a bonus book - Wrap Up Party on March 7th...??? - It's a pity!

I remember that when he did not come to W2W Wrap Up Party (because of photo set for InStyle)... he made a V-Live video chat with fans..

I'm a little bit upset...

.. D 661

Hide contents

Don't be sad sweetie he's probably more upset than us and didn't want to show it cz he doesn't want us to get more sad than we already are...he didn't want to make a big fuss of the enlisting thingy u know what knetizens might say and react, they could v make a big deal of it... as for the message to fans he already met them in person in his latest fm tour, talked to them, and us cz what he said was for all of us not just who were there, he thanked us all and said good bye wz tears...

as for daily posts of him going and leaving his enlistment place, it's still too early not before a month or two i think cz at first he will be getting some sort of training or something like that 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Jillia changed the title to Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover
  • Admin featured, unfeatured, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic