Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[Romance is A Bonus Book 로맨스는 별책부록 OST]

The Black Skirts (검정치마) - 어떤 날 /SOMEDAY/ MV

Listen on 
Melon https://melon.do/wEMLo8GNU
Genie https://www.genie.co.kr/detail/albumI...
Spotify 
Itunes 

Information
Title : 어떤 날
Release Date : 2019.03.03
Artist : 검정치마 (The Black Skirts)
Drama : tvN Sat-Sun Drama Romance is A Bonus Book (로맨스는 별책부록)
Album : 로맨스는 별책부록 OST Part 5 (tvN 토일드라마 )

Genre : Drama, OST
Published by ㈜ 카카오 M
Agency : ㈜ 카카오 M

• Like 5

5 Moments When Lee Jong Suk Made Viewers Heart Flutter With Hilarious Cute Scenes In “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

MARCH 4, 2019

lee jongsuk romance is a bonus book, lee jongsuk funny, lee jongsuk hilarious, lee jongsuk cute, lee jongsuk 2019, lee jongsuk drama, lee jongsuk romance is a supplement

Who would believe that “Romance is a Bonus Book” is the first romantic-comedy of Lee JongSuk? Hard to believe it as the actor is hilarious and this drama genre suits him perfectly.

Lee JongSuk and Lee NaYoung have great chemistry. Lee JongSuk (as Cha EunHo) has a one-sided love for Lee NaYoung (as Kang DanYi) since a long time. As their relationship evolves, Lee JongSuk has many hilarious and cute scenes where his feelings for the girl can be felt. Here is a selection of them in not a particular order.

Be aware of spoilers. Let us know in the comments what is the funniest and cutest scene of Lee JongSuk in the drama for you.

1- Comedy Scene

From the first episodes, Lee JongSuk and the publishing company employees made viewers laugh. The drama opened with their hilarious swag.

lee jongsuk romance is a bonus book, lee jongsuk funny, lee jongsuk hilarious, lee jongsuk cute, lee jongsuk 2019, lee jongsuk drama, lee jongsuk romance is a supplement

2- Jealous Scene

Hard to choose only one scene when it comes to Lee Jong Suk and his jealousy.

In this scene, Wi HaJoon (as Ji Seo Joon) has a crush for Lee Na Young when she is out to meet him, Lee JongSuk is relieving his anger on the doll she received from the second male lead.

And when it comes to Wi HaJoon’s food, it is of course “salty” with a cute smile.

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

3- Cute Self-Promotion Time

When it comes to his self-praising and self-promotion to Lee NaYoung, Lee JongSuk tries to stay “modest” … or pretends to.

Will Lee NaYoung fall for his cute “Do you want to touch my biceps?”?

4- Super Happy and Excited

Lee JongSuk is deeply in love with Lee NaYoung. Everything she does, he loved it. In the middle of the bathroom cleaning, he wrote ‘DanYi’ with the sponge and started to sing with his brightest smile. For sure, it is one of the cutest scenes of this drama.

Animated GIF

5- Surprised Lee JongSuk

The reaction of Lee JongSuk as he eavesdropped colleagues talking about Lee NaYoung kissing her boyfriend (himself) last night is just hilarious.

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

https://www.kpopmap.com/5-moments-when-lee-jongsuk-made-viewers-heart-flutter-with-hilarious-cute-scenes-in-romance-is-a-bonus-book/

• Like 3

10 Most Searched Dramas In Korea (Based On Mar. 3 Data)

most searched kdramas

Which dramas do you think Koreans are searching the most for? Which current drama catches the curiosity of Koreans?

Naver has a ranking of the most searched dramas in Korea with a daily ranking. Being searched online does not mean that these dramas are the most watched, but it is the most issued dramas of the day. It is also interesting to see the changing trends with dramas going up and down from the searching list (changing every day).

This list is based on the data of Mar. 3 daily searched dramas.

1- “My Only One”

2- “Trap”

3- “Romance is a Bonus Book

4- “The Fiery Priest”

5- “Dazzling

6- “My Love Healing”

7- “Love in Sadness”

8- “Mr. Sunshine

9- “Liver Or Die” 

10- “Babel”

most searched kdramas

The top 10 does not show much change from last week. The first four dramas stayed still in the ranking. “Mr. Sunshine” came back into the ranking even if its broadcast ended months ago. “Babel” also entered again the ranking.

You can also check the most searched dramas of Feb. 24 here.

Which drama caught your attention?

https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-searched-dramas-in-korea-based-on-mar-3-data/

• Like 3

Ratings Of TvN Drama “Romance Is A Bonus Book” With Lee Jong Suk And Lee Na Young (Sixth Week)

Romance Is A Bonus Book ratings, Romance Is A supplement ratings, Romance Is A Bonus Book drama, Romance Is A Bonus Book tvn, Romance Is A Bonus Book lee jongsuk, Romance Is A supplement drama, Romance Is A supplement tvn, Romance Is A supplement lee jongsuk

“Romance is a Bonus Book” also called “Romance is a Supplement” is a romantic comedy with Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young. The drama is at its sixth week of airing.

The drama tells the stories of people who work at a publishing company and the love story between a genius writer and the youngest chief editor at the publishing company (Lee JongSuk) and a divorced mom going through hardships who is penniless and homeless and who is trying her best to find a job (Lee Na Young). For more information, posters, and trailer about the drama, you can check our cast and summary here.

The drama airs on Saturday-Sunday at 9 pm KST on cable channel tvN.

According to Nielsen Korea, ratings of the drama in its sixth week are the following, on Mar. 2, the 11th episode had 5, and on Mar. 3, the 12th episode had 5.2%.

Ratings are decreasing from last week.

Romance Is A Bonus Book ratings, Romance Is A supplement ratings, Romance Is A Bonus Book drama, Romance Is A Bonus Book tvn, Romance Is A Bonus Book lee jongsuk, Romance Is A supplement drama, Romance Is A supplement tvn, Romance Is A supplement lee jongsuk

You can check previous ratings here.

The drama is at the top of the most searched dramas of the day ranked 3rd on Naver (as for Mar. 3).

https://www.kpopmap.com/ratings-of-tvn-drama-romance-is-a-bonus-book-with-lee-jongsuk-and-lee-nayoung-sixth-week/

• Like 2

D00qPeIU8AEFhmN.jpg

D00qQISU0AAeJGb.jpg

D00qQxQU8AQ76_T.jpg

ROMANCE IS A BONUS BOOK

Lee Jong Suk/Cha Eun Ho & Lee Na Young/Kang Dan Yi

THEIR FIRST DATE

ONE LATE NIGHT A MAN AND A WOMAN WENT TO THE CINEMA AFTER THE DINER.

THE  WOMAN HAS WRITTEN ON HIS HAND: I LIKE HOLDING HANDS WITH YOU.

THE MAN HAS ASKED: WHAT ABOUT THIS THEN? - AND KISSED THE BACK SIDE OF HER HAND

KDY: I LIKE THIS EVEN MORE

CEH: THEN I'LL LOOK FOR ANOTHER THINGS THAT YOU ALSO MIGHT LIKE!

KDY:  CHA EUN HO,  NOW I THINK ABOUT THAT ...  I ALSO LIKED THAT KISS

CEH: KANG DAN YI, WHAT COULD A GOOD TITLE FOR THIS? ... WILL FIRST DATE DO?

KDY: YES, I LIKE THE TITLE

https://twitter.com/bellllforyou/status/1102584079801675776

• Like 3

Some epilogue text translations from the end of ep 12.

EH in epilogue 1 text:

D0vQkKLU0AUEW9V.jpg
Actually, I had wanted to use fancier methods.  
Making the confession that I had held back for so long, as well as asking her out for the first date.
However, Kang Dan Yi always lightens my expectations.
So even just saying that we should eat a meal outside
becomes an event that makes me flutter.

note: What he’s trying to say is that he imagines these grand gestures, but when he faces DY, he can’t focus on those, and he ultimately ends up just blurting out something simple because he’s so nervous about it. It’s a cute sentiment.

DY in epilogue 2 text:

D0vQkKMVAAAU4QU.jpg
How was I able to hold hands with Eun Ho for all this time?
How was I able to walk shoulder to shoulder with Eun Ho, and laugh as if it was nothing?
When even just meeting glances makes me shiver like this.
When I like him so much that it’s hard to even take a breath.

DY and EH in epilogue 3 text:

D0vQkKRU0AIV_rF.jpg
“Because you’re beside me, it’s a relief!”
Between us, are there any words that are more passionate than that?
In the time that has already passed, and in this time now,
And in the time that is left to live,
The fact that we are going to be by each others sides.
That fact makes me live in constant fluttering.

Spoiler

DY in epilogue 4 text:

D0xw9nnVAAAXhcR.jpg
That there is someone who will always call my name.
That there is someone who when I call out his name will turn around and smile at me.
That simple and plain thing is actually a difficult thing to have, I know that well.
That such a miraculous thing is next to me is fantastic.

From the last epilogue text when they’re holding hands:

D0xw_KnUcAAp8YC.jpg
That night, we kept holding hands and walking.
We shared a goldfish bun with one hand even though it was very uncomfortable.
As if we had only just found the puzzle piece that we had been looking for so long,
As if we had never been apart from the beginning and were one body.
It was an ordinary, and yet romantic, night.

@stroppyse  thanks for the translation! :)

Epilogues photos: https://twitter.com/CJnDrama/status/1102203864114028544

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

99666F4C5C7C029F39

https://twitter.com/ohnue914/status/1102246542264565760

99168C4A5C7C0E4419

https://twitter.com/ohnue914/status/1102259234803085312

995DD4415C7C25690C

https://twitter.com/ohnue914/status/1102283979116339200

"Romance Is A Bonus Book" Ep. 12

Lee Jong Suk & Lee na Young

WE WERE HOLDING HANDS

That night, we kept holding hands and walking.
We shared a goldfish bun with one hand even though it was very uncomfortable.
As if we had only just found the puzzle piece that we had been looking for so long,
As if we had never been apart from the beginning and were one body.
It was an ordinary, and yet romantic, night.

Text @stroppyse

• Like 4
  • Love 1