Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

[resize output image]

Couple stills of Lee Na-young (Runaway Plan B) and Lee Jong Suk (While You Were Sleeping) have just been released. They already look so cute for their new drama, Romance Is a Bonus Book, the tvN rom-com about a love story that unfolds at a publishing company.

Lee Na-young plays a has-been star copywriter who is just too overqualified to become employed. Lee Jong-seok plays a cultural icon, who has made a name for himself in the writing community as a prodigy. He’s also known Lee Na-young’s character for years, and to her, he’s that “familiar dongsaeng.” Hmm… this drama is giving me serious Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food vibes now.

There’s been a lot of talk about this drama because it’s Lee Na-young’s comeback from her nine-year hiatus. To me, her most memorable works have actually been her movies. I’d definitely recommend healing melo film Maundy Thursday or transgender comedy Lady Daddy, if you haven’t seen her before in anything.

Out of the many trendy actors of this generation, Lee Jong Suk seems like he would be a good match for her in her comeback project. It’s happened multiple times (e.g. Pinocchio, W—Two Worlds), but I’ve seen that he has this ability to look as though he’s genuinely falling in love with his partners, and in the process, he lets us fall in love with the heroine alongside him.

Directed by Lee Jung-hyo (Life on Mars) and written by I Need Romance series writer Jung Hyun-jung, Romance Is a Bonus Book is set to air beginning January 26 on tvN.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/more-stills-for-lee-jong-seok-lee-na-young-tvn-rom-com-romance-is-a-bonus-book/

• Like 4

49898692_1996290837073623_7182067638338584576_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fhel6-1.fna&oh=83fcbfa72ae44a46a27d525f7284a1d0&oe=5CB706C8

Image may contain: 1 person

No photo description available.

Spoiler

Image may contain: one or more people

No photo description available.

Image may contain: one or more people

32nd Beijing Book Fair at CIEC 10-12 Jan 2019

Lee Jong Suk Poetry Collaboration with Na Tae Joo

Poetry book "Everything because of you" Chinese version has been on the first place of the pre-order sale 

Credit: 

Lee Jong Suk_JShine Fanclub

& kembie_js IG -> https://www.instagram.com/p/Bscj4Xhhuqk/

• Like 3

2019.01.10 su:m37 Hong Kong FB & IG Update of Lee Jong Suk

• Like 3

Image may contain: 1 person

2019.01.11 sum37tw FB Update of Lee Jong Suk:

Wow! Lee Jong Suk Europa is going to send everyone red packets.
The new year is going to use super beautiful red packets!

We are giving away the "Smile Gold Pig Red Packet Bag" designed by our Jong Suk today.

Only a limited number of 1000 pax is available for the full terrace.

Now available on su:m37 shop.

su:m37º甦秘

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@_gillianne19_ Lol on that first one! Probably they will be glad if Eun Ho (that's his character name, right?) keeps it together and does NOT unwrap all the books and trash the bookstore at his book signing, like someone else we know. Lol. 

• LOL 3

11 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Seems like it.. haha!:D

Thank you @_gillianne19_ for sharing the clip on the  - from "I am in this book" to "I made this book" real quick - this is really GOOD!   And @frozentundra  Eun Ho won't do what Kang Chul did ... he is a Chief Editor - he knows the hard work, just like you :blush:

So blessed of late that Jong Suk - ssi has been posting and updating a lot , including his AManProject2018 team.   And thanks @ibru , @Rania Zeid @lanieqp0415 and others who have been constantly updating the pages - my heartfelt appreciation to all :heart:

• Like 5

DwrBxxqVAAAWxeB.jpg

DwrBxxrV4AE9x6a.jpg

2019.01.12 tvN Drama Official has updated Twitter, Instagram and FaceBook with new Teasers &Posters of Lee Jong Suk & Lee Na Young for upcoming rom-com drama  'Romance Is A Bonus Book '
Credit:  
- https://mobile.twitter.com/CJnDrama/
https://www.instagram.com/tvndrama.official/
-  https://m.facebook.com/tvNDrama

• Like 5

[Showbiz Korea]

Today's StarPic: 

Kim You-jung & Lee Jong-suk 

• Like 5

ezgif-4-75590d347287.jpg

Upcoming tvN drama “Romance is a Bonus Book” has released a beautiful new teaser!

“Romance is a Bonus Book” is a romantic comedy centered around people in the publishing world. It will tell the story of Kang Dan Yi (played by Lee Na Young) who used to be one of the greatest copywriters but is currently struggling to find work, and Cha Eun Ho (played by Lee Jong Suk) who is a star writer and an idol of the literature world.

Continuing from the previously released individual character teasers, the newest clip shows Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young finally meeting one another.

Lee Jong Suk smiles as he spots Lee Na Young on the other side of the bookcase and watches her as she continues to walk down the aisle while looking at books. She waits for him at the end of the bookcase, and they smile as they stand facing each other.

Lee Jong Suk says, “And that’s how our new chapter began,” and Lee Na Young states the title of the drama followed by the premiere date.

“Romance is a Bonus Book” will premiere on January 26 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1291817wpp/watch-lee-jong-suk-lee-na-young-begin-love-story-romance-bonus-book-teaser

• Like 5