Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

2018.12.03 PULP Live World IG Update of Lee Jong Suk's fan meeting CRANK UP in Manila

Almost a decade ago we started our KPOP journey at the Araneta Coliseum. So it was with some nostalgia that last November 18 we produced our first ever K-DRAMA extravaganza in an arena-style setting! Thousands upon thousands of screaming fans. One Korean star.

LEE JONG SUK did not name his Fanmeeting "Crank Up" as an understatement.

Literally, this demure almost placid figure, that seemingly glides on to the stage, has the uncanny ability to switch off fan inhibitions with a glance and a bat of an eyelash.

For all of you that witnessed this event filled with energy and emotion magically emanating from this amazing unique star, we thank you for coming out and being part of our journey!

• Like 6

DtlGTsrXgAEBpmU.jpg

DtlGTszWoAIz8Nn.jpg

Dec. 04, 2018 Leejongsuk’s IG Update

우진군 잘사시길..:tears: 우리스탭분들 너무 잘하셨고, 고생 많으셨어요. 우리 배우들도 사랑합니다. 다시만난 당잠사식구들도 고맙고.. 두 수진 작가님 감독님 3회로 풀기 어려운 이야기를 이렇게 애절하게 만들어 주셔서 감사합니다 시청해주신 많은분들 감사합니다:rolleyes:당신은 지금 살고 있소..?#사의찬미

Source: jongsuk0206

• Like 5

Well, that was a very sad ending to a very sad little drama. I don't actually like sad endings, or tragedies (I want to see people overcome weaknesses instead of falling to them, and I don't like adultery and suicide, I'll say that straight out). But I think the value in tragic stories, after thinking about it for some time, is that it helps you be more compassionate to people who are making poor choices. Because you can see all of the factors that go into it. The situations where they feel trapped, and the words and actions other people take which negatively influence them. It makes me want to be more gentle with other people. Even though my Korean knowledge is not perfect and I could only partly understand the non-subbed drama, I felt so bad for poor Woo Jin, who was controlled by his non-understanding father and also by a controlling government. My gosh, Jongsuk can act! I know that of course he is famous for um, being the higop king, etc. But you know, he also has a history of playing characters who struggle with father figures who let him down. The uncle in IHYV...the older brother in Pinocchio...the awful parents in No Breathing...his artist creator in W...now his father in HoD who doesn't approve of the writing thing... That one line in his conversation with his father really hit hard: 저 사람합니아, 아버지!/ I am a PERSON, Father! -- was just ripped right out of his heart. I feel like he gives voice to a lot of people who just want to be seen as their own person, who want their actual abilities noticed and respected, and who want a good relationship with a parent figure but don't currently have one, because that person is blind to who they really are. 

Considering the subject matter, I feel that the pd handled it quite sensitively for a public tv audience, too. Well done, everyone who worked on that drama. And to Jong Suk ssi, who wants to become an "irreplaceable actor"--you're already there. 

• Like 6

It was great drama, great story, great play and actors.

Here is about Kim Woo Jin ...

The life of Kim Woo-jin, a genius playwright

The 100th anniversary of the opening ceremony is part of the feature documentary 'The 1st Generation Kim Woojin and Park Hwa Sung'. 

• Like 4