Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

DsrUzD3WsAAZZ18.jpg

Netflix, the world's leading entertainment service, announced that it will be launching Hymn of Death, a tragic love story K-drama.

Hymn of Death is a 3-part series that tells a story about Korea’s first soprano Yun Sim-deok and her genius playwright boyfriend Kim Woo-jin. Loved by a wide audience, the beautiful yet tragic love story has been recreated in various formats including films, plays, and musicals throughout the years.

Lee Jong-suk (While You Were Sleeping and W) will show the life of a writer amidst a falling country as Kim Woo-jin, while Shin Hye-sun (Still 17and My Golden Life) will play the role or the talented soprano Yun Sim-deok. Hymn of Death will be directed by Park Soo-jin (The Doctors and Dr. Romantic) and written by Cho Soo-jin.

Hymn of Death will be available in Korea one hour after broadcast on November 27, December 3 and December 4. The series will be available in Asia and English speaking territories on December 14 and all other territories including Europe on December 28.

Spoiler

About Netflix
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 130 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.

https://media.netflix.com/en/press-releases/netflix-to-bring-tragic-love-story-hymn-of-death

• Like 4

Highlights: South Korean Actor Lee Jong-suk Successfully Held His Very First Fan Meeting in Manila

Last Sunday, the big dome was filled with loud cheers and fan chants to show some love for Lee Jong-suk. Lee was amazed when he saw the huge crowd cheering and waving their light sticks. (He even posted a video on his IG bes!)

As we all know, Manila is the last stop of his 2018 Crank Up Tour and also his first time to meet his filipino fans. The event was hosted by Ms. Giselle Sanchez, who’s also a big fan of him.

The host asked him about his first impression of the filipino fans.

“I came here feeling nervous and excited because it’s my first time seeing my filipino fans and also Manila is the last stop of our Crank Up tour. I hope that we have a good time today.” 

One of the highlights of this fan meeting is the segment called Lee Jong-suk’s Brain Structure which the host chose some words from the screen (As seen on the picture below) and asked Lee Jong-suk some questions regarding that particular word.

screenshot_20181119_2129191698443299.jpg

The first word is Family. 

Question: What kind of son are you?

“I tried to have a friendly relationship with my Mom, but i actually really don’t know”

The second word is Stress.

Question: How do you manage Stress?

“I usually release my stress by eating delicious food. But now, since i’m entering a new drama series, i can’t release my stress in that way. But i guess meeting my fans like this can release my stress”

The third word is Year 2018.

Question: How meaningful is Year 2018 for you? 

“This year, i turned 30 in the korean age system and because of that i tried to become more mature. I have alot of thoughts and concerns. And also i met my fans through the fan meetings and also i was thinking about what to do with my next projects. And because next year, we might have a break from each other. So….”

Aww…. 

You can watch the full video here:

Another highlight from this event is the “Best Scenes” of Lee Jong-suk. They showed the top 3 kilig scenes from his past korean dramasYou can watch the fancam below:

The much awaited scenario of this event was seeing him played the piano and not just that, he even sang a few songs. (He’s like making harana to us, right? Lakas maka-dalagang pilipina bes hahaha)

Honestly, i am a fan of Lee Jong-suk but not that much. I just admire him as an actor and that’s it. But after i watched his fan meeting last night and got to know him more, i fell in love with him (hahaha!). I never thought that he’s really adorable and cheerful in person. And i can see the way he smile and looked at his fans, it’s just admirable.

On behalf of Annyeong Oppa, i would like to thank Pulp Live World for making this event possible. We would also like to thank A-man Project and ofcourse Lee Jong-suk Oppa for being such an amazing person. Thank you for making us happy. We will miss you.

https://annyeongoppa.com/2018/11/19/highlights-south-korean-actor-lee-jong-suk-successfully-held-his-very-first-fan-meeting-in-manila/

• Like 4

Yoon Kyun Sang Shares Stories About When His Height Got In The Way Of Acting

Yoon Kyun Sang shared stories about his height on JTBC’s “Ask Us Anything.”

Yoon Kyun Sang also told a story about his close friend and actor. “Lee Jong Suk is tall and his height is about 187 centimeters (approximately 6 feet 2 inches),” he began. “When he was filming ‘Pinocchio‘ with me, we became close and I put my arm around his shoulders. But he said, ‘Oh, I feel so humiliated. This is the first time I’m feeling [small].’ So I wanted to have Seo Jang Hoon put his arm around me.”

Seo Jang Hoon then came over and put his arm around him, and Yoon Kyun Sang burst into laughter out of happiness. Seo Jang Hoon asked if he was satisfied, and Yoon Kyun Sang replied, “Yes. Thank you so much. It feels so weird.”

Yoon-Kyun-Sang11.jpg

Source (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1268725wpp/yoon-kyun-sang-shares-stories-height-got-way-acting

• Like 4

3 Reasons To Tune Into Lee Jong Suk And Shin Hye Sunâs âDeath Songâ

3 Reasons To Tune Into Lee Jong Suk And Shin Hye Sun’s “Death Song”

SBS’s much-anticipated drama special “Death Song” finally premieres on November 27.

The drama will tell the tragic romance between Joseon’s first soprano Yoon Shim Deok (played by Shin Hye Sun) and her lover and genius playwright Kim Woo Jin (played by Lee Jong Suk).

Below are three reasons to tune into the drama:

Tragic Romance

“Death Song” will focus on a sad love story that happened around a hundred years ago. Although Yoon Shim Deok was famous for being Joseon’s first soprano, she was not able to live a happy life with her lover. Kim Woo Jin also threw himself into tragic destiny for Yoon Shim Deok. Lee Jong Suk and Shin Hye Sun’s acting skills will reenact the beautiful love story from the past on-screen for viewers.

Kim Woo Jin’s Works

“Death Song” has been adapted into many different forms such as films, plays, and musicals, as the story of two lovers from a hundred years ago has also attracted people of the modern day era. SBS’s drama version adds a new element of the works by genius playwright Kim Woo Jin.

Kim Woo Jin and Yoon Shim Deok fell in love through writings and plays. They were able to keep in touch through writings they shared with each other. The drama will also focus on Kim Wooo Jin’s works that portrayed the sadness and pain of the dark era when his country was colonized.

The Historical Background Filled With Pain, Agony, And Romance

The historical setting of “Death Song” is a hundred years ago during the period of Japanese colonial rule. People writhed in pain of losing their own country and fell down due to authorities that oppressed freedom. Young elites living in that era were in agony because the knowledge that they had carved the sadness of losing their country even deeper into them. Ironically, a lot of romance also bloomed through these dark times because new culture and knowledge flooded in.

The three episodes of “Death Song” will air on November 27, December 3, and December 4 at 10 p.m. KST.

SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “My Strange Hero” will premiere after the finale of “Death Song.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1269859wpp/3-reasons-tune-lee-jong-suk-shin-hye-suns-death-song

• Like 5