Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

https://www.soompi.com/article/1266053wpp/watch-lee-jong-suk-shin-hye-sun-continue-love-despite-obstacles-new-death-song-teaser

a938e6e3a76840af985e64599e6ae924.jpeg?s=

Watch: Lee Jong Suk And Shin Hye Sun Continue To Love Despite Obstacles In New “Death Song” Teaser

Nov 20, 2018
by L. Kim

SBS’s upcoming drama “Death Song” starring Lee Jong Suk and Shin Hye Sunhas released a second teaser!

“Death Song” will tell the tragic romance between Joseon’s first soprano Yoon Shim Deok (Shin Hye Sun) and a genius playwright Kim Woo Jin (Lee Jong Suk). The drama will focus on not only the couple’s romance but also Kim Woo Jin’s works that portrayed the darkness of that era.

In the beginning of the teaser, Lee Jong Suk’s voice says, “This heart is hot. This heart is also suffocating.”

The tragic romance takes place in a time when the people of Joseon were unable to sing and love freely. Someone hits Lee Jong Suk, and he crashes into dishes, making them shatter and the people around them scream in shock. A voice declares, “10 years ago, there was freedom. However, there’s no such thing as freedom in this country anymore!”

Despite the obstacles between them, Lee Jong Suk and Shin Hye Sun enjoy their time together. They walk on the beach with doting smiles and read books next to each other on a bench. One man asks, “Do you like or love Woo Jin?,” and Shin Hye Sun brightly tells Lee Jong Suk, “It doesn’t matter. As long as I can be with you.”

While the couple is hugging on the beach, Lee Jong Suk narrates, “For the first and last time, I’m going to live a life that is most like me. Despite the fact that this life may be the end of the world.”

“Death Song” will premiere on November 27, and the remaining two episodes will air respectively on December 3 and 4. SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama, “My Strange Hero” will air after the finale of “Death Song.”

Check out the teaser below!

• Like 4

Thanks @ibru for all the teaser clips.   Oh my .. there is one where Yun Sim Deok was trying to cover her blushing smile by the beach?  How one can avoid not being so!      Just look at the clips by the bench, by the beach - the way Kim Woo Jin looking at her, his smiles were so tender and endearing.

Geeeez ... am melting:relaxed:

• Like 5

Aww I am really enjoy all the videos of Manila FM. Thanks for all the updates. 

I am happy to read several articles that speak so positively of the performance of Jongsuk and the strong impact he has left there. 

I wanted to share one of those articles. 

Loving Lee Jong Suk

November 23, 2018 | 12:03 am
Font Size 

Lee-Jong-Suk-gently-caresses-the-head-of EXCITED fans get up close and personal with Korean actor Lee Jong Suk.

By Cecille Santillan-Visto

Fan Meeting
2018 Lee Jong Suk Fan Meeting
Tour — Crank Up in Manila

Nov. 18
Araneta Coliseum,
Cubao, Quezon City

THE Araneta Coliseum can be a daunting venue even for the biggest of stars. With a seating capacity of nearly 10,000, even foreign artists know how difficult it is to pack the Big Dome.

Among Korean actors, only superstar Lee Min Ho was brave enough to stage not just one, but two fan meetings at the Smart Araneta Coliseum — first in November 2012, and again in August 2014. Both sold-out events were free for fans who met the minimum purchase requirement of a local clothing brand.

Over the weekend, another K-celebrity tested — and ultimately proved — his crowd-drawing power. The difference in the fan gathering of 29-year-old actor Lee Jong Suk is that his audience was made up of paying customers who shelled out between P2,500 and P10,000 to get the chance to see him in the flesh.

Prior to Sunday’s show, his Filipino fans were worried that it would be cancelled. Two weeks before the Manila leg of the Crank Up Fan Meeting Tour, Mr. Lee had a similar show in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reports have it that the producer failed to correctly declare the show’s gross receipts, resulting in the remittance of lower taxes to the government. The model-turned-actor and his entourage were detained at the airport for two days until the issue was resolved.

“I am glad to be here for the last leg of my fan meeting tour,” he told spectators. However, he hinted that he will be enlisting in the military — a requirement for all citizens in South Korean — in 2019, noting that “we might have a break from each other next year.”

The I Can Hear Your Voice star’s visit was a long time coming but he made sure that the fan meeting would leave fans with memories enough to sustain them until his next Manila stop.

He sang three songs, played the piano, and gamely interacted with six lucky fans on stage. The Wheadliner also had an extended question-and-answer portion with comedienne Giselle Sanchez, who hosted the event. He talked about his family, shared some of the best (mostly kissing) scenes from his blockbuster dramas, and disclosed that due to his heavy workload, he expects to work even on New Year’s Eve.

Mr. Lee delighted the fans when he sang “Come To Me,” from the official sound track of While You Were Sleeping, a romantic comedy with Suzy Bae as his leading lady. He was obviously off-key and his voice cracked early in the song but the crowd did not mind. He is, after all, an actor and not a professional singer.

When he later took to the piano, he played the instrumental “My Soul.” He had to repeat the song from the beginning when he committed a mistake after a few bars. The Pinocchio actor likewise hesitated mid-way but was able to finish the song without stopping.

“It is not easy,” he said, heaving a sigh of relief, but he continued to wear to charming smile throughout.

Undeterred, he followed it up with “Do You Know,” where he again stumbled only a few seconds in, but quickly recovered and said “dashi” (again).

For his last piece, he sang “Only Then,” a Roy Kim original. He was again out of tune and his voice cracked but fans encouraged him by shouting “gwenchanayo” (It is okay.)

Known to be shy and unassuming despite his fame, Mr. Lee was very charming with his Filipino fans, many of who devote hours to watching and re-watching his TV series. He gamely accommodated requests for hugs and handshakes and was visibly amused by Ms. Sanchez, who was a self-confessed fan.

The audience was slightly disappointed that he did not dance, as he has in the other fan meetings. Many were expecting him to dance Psy’s “New Face” but since he has left YG Entertainment (the same agency as Psy) early this year, he may have deemed it inappropriate.

The main fan meeting segment lasted barely two hours but the fun extended to the high-touch and photo sessions that followed.

Lee Jong Suk has certainly come a long way from that gay musical prodigy he played in the Hyun Bin-Ha Ji Won-starrer, Secret Garden. Imperfections aside, his impressive acting has made him one of Korea’s most sought-after artists and commercial endorsers. Manila was lucky to have a chance to see him before his inevitable two-year hiatus. But having already established himself in the Korean entertainment industry, his followers will surely — and patiently — wait for his return.

As for his Manila stint, he has certainly set a fan meeting precedent that may be challenging for his Korean contemporaries to follow. Actors Park Bogum and Lee Joon Gi are reportedly due for their respective fan gatherings in the Philippines next year. Crank Up is a tough act to follow.

https://www.bworldonline.com/loving-lee-jong-suk/

• Like 7

Lee Jong Suk’s OX talk.He has answered for  five questions.

- I think there is a reason for a love that others oppose. – YES

- I am a jealous person. – YES

- Man and woman can become friends. – YES

- I have a consistent ideal type. – NO

- I am active and enthusiastic when falling in love. – YES

Lee admitted that he is a jealous type for some reason. He made us swoon when he elaborated that him being active and enthusiastic when in love means when he wants something, he will be keen to have it. *swoon

To answer the one-million question of what his ideal woman is, he curtly answered that his ideal type is someone who is wise.

Photo by nana08150914  https://www.instagram.com/p/BqVvgkylp4I/

Text: https://www.hellokpop.com/event/lee-jong-suk-fan-meeting-tour-crank-up-manila/

• Like 5