Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

Lee Jong Suk Talks About Turning 30 And His New Agency

Lee Jong Suk Talks About Turning 30 And His New Agency

On October 26, Elle revealed photos and an interview of Lee Jong Suk during the photo shoot for their November issue.

Lee Jong Suk professionally monitored the photos as the photo shoot progressed. During the interview that took place after the photo shoot, he revealed his feelings towards turning 30 years old. He confessed, “My head was a mess when I first turned 30. I’ve been traveling, and I learned how to play the piano. I’ve also been busy establishing my own agency to work with the people that I like.”

Lee-Jong-Suk-ELLE-3.jpg

He will return to the small screen for his role in tvN’s upcoming romantic comedy drama, “Romance Supplement” (working title), which is scheduled to premiere in February 2019. The drama will tell the story of employees who work at a publishing company. Lee Jong Suk will play Cha Eun Ho, a brilliant writer and the company’s youngest editor-in-chief.

When asked about the reason why he chose this drama, he revealed, “I had a great desire to keep on acting, and I also had a great burden to portray many different characters. But I started to think about what I actually like, and I wanted myself to do what other people liked. I think I’d be able to portray some of my actual self while filming for this drama because of its genre.”

Lee-Jong-Suk-ELLE-2.jpg

Lee Jong Suk also mentioned the most recent time that he felt truly happy. He smiled as he said, “I felt happy when I realized that I could order anything that I wanted to eat in a restaurant.”

You can check out more of his interview on the November issue of Elle. You can watch Lee Jong Suk and Suzy‘s latest drama “While You Were Sleeping” on Viki below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1252127wpp/lee-jong-suk-talks-turning-30-new-agency

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Many other celebrities have decided to take strong legal action against malicious comments and rumors as well. On October 23, FNC Entertainment issued a statement and update on their strong legal action on behalf of AOA’s Seolhyun. The same day, Fantagio Entertainment revealed that it would be taking measures against those who spread rumors about Wanna One’s Ong Seong Woo. On October 22, Lee Jong Suk’s agency A-Man Project stated that it would be taking a firm stance against groundless rumors regarding the actor.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1252177wpp/celebrities-increasingly-take-legal-action-amidst-malicious-comments-spreading-rumors

• Like 4

44179213_476621759514758_729147231315875

42147704_2113285485555657_68253120238550

2018.10.26 LeeJongSuk spotted in Cafe 89 Mansion 

Credit: lzsjie IG

• Like 5

43768658_240106116659060_496394476490089

2018.10.26 LeeJongSuk ‘s IG Story Update.

Translation by irene7an IG:

The wordings are his drama name "Romance is a Supplement" and his character name in the drama, Cha Eun Ho

• Like 5

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/10/lee-jong-suk-talks-about-the-frustration-of-turning-30-his-first-rom-com-drama-and-happiest-moment

Lee Jong Suk talks about the frustration of turning 30, his first rom-com drama, and happiest moment

Lee Jong Suk

Lee Jong Suk had an honest talk with 'Elle'.

The actor brought back his modeling skills for the fashion pictorial. In outfits of warm tones, Lee Jong Suk showed a chic fall look. 

In the interview, Lee Jong Suk stated, "My mind became complicated when I turned 30. I traveled and also learned to play the piano. I busily spent my time by establishing my own company to work with the people I love."

Next February, Lee Jong Suk will be returning to the small screen through the drama 'Romance Is a Supplement.' This will be his very first romantic comedy. As for the reason why he chose this production as his next project, Lee Jong Suk said, "I have strong desires for acting. I also have this pressure where I feel like I have to keep showing a new side of me. As of now, I naturally came to think that I need to do the thing that I'm good at and the thing that people like. I think I'll be able to reflect my true self in this genre."

When asked about his most recent happiest moment, Lee Jong Suk said, "I was happy to realize that I am capable of ordering everything I want on the menu at a restaurant."

lee-jong-suk_1540573643_%E3%85%A3.jpg

lee-jong-suk_1540573643_%E3%85%A32.jpg

lee-jong-suk_1540573643_%E3%85%A31.jpg
  • Like 7

Lee Jong-suk cuts vintage look in Elle

Lee cut a vintage look for the fall season in a photo shoot with fashion magazine Elle.

In one photo he appears comfortable with a fitted brown jacket and rolled-up jeans. Another photo shows him lying down in a brown suit.

In an interview after the photo shoot, Lee talked about his upcoming drama series “Romance is a Bonus,” as well as being the lead in a romantic-comedy for the first time.

“I was ambitious, and I also felt sort of pressured to show a different side of himself as an actor,” Lee said. “I wanted to do something I was good at and what people liked. Though I’m trying a rom-com for the first time, I think I can put myself out naturally.”

“Romance is a Bonus,” in which the actor co-stars with Lee Na-young, is set to air early next year.

Photos and an interview can be viewed in the November edition of Elle magazine or its website.

By Kim Jee-min (jeeminkim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201810261429502733903_2

• Like 6

DqgizIpXcAAXLBL.jpg

[181026 ELLE KOREA update ]

Lee Jongsuk’s wonderful year of thirty. 

Year of thirty, rather than let go of what could be a significant start for anyone, Lee Jongsuk chose to give it a meaning seriously. As a result, when asked about whether he’s happy or not, he answer will be “Yes”. Lee Jongsuk shot the pictorials with fashion magazine ‘Elle’. The smooth completion of the shoot was in keeping with the term ‘Pictorial craftsman’. Lee Jongsuk, who would personal check every shot, showed his professional face.

During the interview after the shooting, Lee Jongsuk shared his recent developments. “I have various kinds of ideas when I am 30. I traveled around and learnt to play the piano, also built a company in order to work with the people I like. It’s been a busy time,” he said.

Drama ‘Romantic Annex’ is predicted to be aired in February next year. This is Lee Jongsuk’s first challenge in romantic comedy. When asked about why he chose this work, he said “My ambition to act was strong, and I always felt it was necessary to show a different look to the audience. Now I want to do something I’m good at and people like. Theme is theme, but I think it might reflect my actual image naturally.” When asked about the recent moments of happiness, Lee Jongsuk answered with a smile, “I think it’s happy if I can eat everything I want in a restaurant.” Lee Jongsuk’s pictorials and interview that can let a person feel his sincere are available at the November issue of ‘Elle’ and its homepage elle.co.kr. 
翻譯:芝麻仔 校對:lala 
Exclusive translated by Baidu Leejongsuk bar please credit when repost 

http://www.elle.co.kr/article/view.asp?MenuCode=en010302&intSno=22130

• Like 6

[FANCAM] 2018.10.26 LeeJongSuk at Cafe 89 Mansion
Fan's comments: 
bujoy_angelIt: My another dream ceme true to see you in person @jongsuk0206

I wasn't even able to record the video coz I was staring at your handsome face!

Felt like the world paused for a while when you passed by. LOL!  
Glad to have attended @cafe.89mansion 's Halloween Party!

This is definitely our best vacation so far! Daming ganap everyday! Bukas ulit! LOL!  
Saw him when he entered the door coz we were standing there and also when he left.

He came around 10pm and left at 12:30. The event was until 2am.  

• Like 6

Male Actors Who Amaze With Their Kissing Skills

Male Actors Who Amaze With Their Kissing Skills
Oct 27, 2018
by K. Lew

There are many reasons fans watch romantic dramas — the adorable cliches, the surprising plot twists, the endearing characters, the breathtaking romance, and so on. However, arguably one of the most exciting moments in a drama is a kiss scene.

Whether they are used as an unexpected plot device that grabs the viewers’ attentions, or as turning points in a relationship, kiss scenes are noteworthy in every drama.

Here are 10 male actors, in no particular order, who blew away audiences with their kissing skills.

Lee Jong Suk

Lee Jong Suk has been a drama hit-maker from “Pinocchio,” to “I Hear Your Voice,” and “W.” Within each of these popular dramas, each of his kiss scenes have stood out and have swayed the hearts of many.

Lee-Jong-Suk-Han-Hyo-Joo.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1252831wpp/male-actors-amaze-kissing-skills

• Like 6