Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

3 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Oct. 23, 2018 LeeJongSuk’s IG story Update

43818120_180017166217275_782579723010718156_n.jpg

Image may contain: food

Trans by irena7an: To my beloved fans:blush:
I gathered these while cleaning up the house.. I met all the duck dolls from all over the world. I have already received everyone’s love. How about sharing these dolls with children who need it more than I do? I think you will agree
Beaming Face With Smiling Eyes on Apple iOS 11.3 :heart:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpRoxGonQYi/?taken-by=irene7an

• Like 5

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

Lee Jong Suk for ELLE Korea Magazine 2018 November Issue 
[EDITED PHOTO]

gracesotong12

"So are you happy now?" 
"Yes" The answer that does not hesitate is 
always said that Li Zhongshuo, who is working hard to die, will be happy no matter how to restart his life . ELLEKOREA November issue Cr. rang_5959

Via @asiaren

[resize output image]

• Like 6

[SBS Star] Lee Jong Suk Impresses His Fans with the Sweetest Gesture of All Time!

ê¸°ì¬ ëí ì´ë¯¸ì§:[SBS Star] Lee Jong Suk Impresses His Fans with the Sweetest Gesture of All Time!

It looks like Korean actor Lee Jong Suk truly has a heart of gold.

On October 23, Lee Jong Suk posted a picture with a little note on his social media account.

In the picture, countless duckling dolls which the fans gave it to him as a gift were arranged in three rows.
While showing a adorable picture of the ducks, Lee Jong Suk politely asked his fans would it be okay if he donates his duckling dolls to the underprivileged kids.

DqVRXCRVAAAbhY4.jpg

It turns out that the reason why Lee Jong Suk had so many duck dolls was because his nickname was 'Ddochi'

'Ddochi' is a character from 'Dooly the Little Dinosaur', which resembles an adorable duck.

For this reason, his fans have been giving him a duckling doll as a present.
Lee Jong Suk said while expressing gratitude to his fans, "While I was cleaning my house, I think I've met all kinds of duckling dolls in the whole world."
He added, "Would it be okay if I share all these toys, and your kind gesture with the kids who need it more than I do? I hope that you could support my decision."

After the post went viral, not only his fans, but also the public were deeply moved by his thoughtful gesture.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk recently accepted a leading role in 'Romance Is a Supplement' (working title) which will be aired in 2019.

(Kang Eunbee, Credit= 'jongsuk0206' Instagram)

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004987812
출처 : SBS 뉴스 원본 링크 : https://de.hideproxy.me/go.php?u=7tM2Lg1KF1rHDqN2WDdkHdauAY3uWrw51MewzetnnQknuzuWopVSyLX5tvuXVXpCuwJdTZoX&b=5&f=norefer&plink=COPYPASTE&cooper=SBSNEWSEND

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Lee Jong Suk Talks About Turning 30 And His New Agency

Lee Jong Suk Talks About Turning 30 And His New Agency

On October 26, Elle revealed photos and an interview of Lee Jong Suk during the photo shoot for their November issue.

Lee Jong Suk professionally monitored the photos as the photo shoot progressed. During the interview that took place after the photo shoot, he revealed his feelings towards turning 30 years old. He confessed, “My head was a mess when I first turned 30. I’ve been traveling, and I learned how to play the piano. I’ve also been busy establishing my own agency to work with the people that I like.”

Lee-Jong-Suk-ELLE-3.jpg

He will return to the small screen for his role in tvN’s upcoming romantic comedy drama, “Romance Supplement” (working title), which is scheduled to premiere in February 2019. The drama will tell the story of employees who work at a publishing company. Lee Jong Suk will play Cha Eun Ho, a brilliant writer and the company’s youngest editor-in-chief.

When asked about the reason why he chose this drama, he revealed, “I had a great desire to keep on acting, and I also had a great burden to portray many different characters. But I started to think about what I actually like, and I wanted myself to do what other people liked. I think I’d be able to portray some of my actual self while filming for this drama because of its genre.”

Lee-Jong-Suk-ELLE-2.jpg

Lee Jong Suk also mentioned the most recent time that he felt truly happy. He smiled as he said, “I felt happy when I realized that I could order anything that I wanted to eat in a restaurant.”

You can check out more of his interview on the November issue of Elle. You can watch Lee Jong Suk and Suzy‘s latest drama “While You Were Sleeping” on Viki below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1252127wpp/lee-jong-suk-talks-turning-30-new-agency

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Many other celebrities have decided to take strong legal action against malicious comments and rumors as well. On October 23, FNC Entertainment issued a statement and update on their strong legal action on behalf of AOA’s Seolhyun. The same day, Fantagio Entertainment revealed that it would be taking measures against those who spread rumors about Wanna One’s Ong Seong Woo. On October 22, Lee Jong Suk’s agency A-Man Project stated that it would be taking a firm stance against groundless rumors regarding the actor.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1252177wpp/celebrities-increasingly-take-legal-action-amidst-malicious-comments-spreading-rumors

• Like 4

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/10/lee-jong-suk-talks-about-the-frustration-of-turning-30-his-first-rom-com-drama-and-happiest-moment

Lee Jong Suk talks about the frustration of turning 30, his first rom-com drama, and happiest moment

Lee Jong Suk

Lee Jong Suk had an honest talk with 'Elle'.

The actor brought back his modeling skills for the fashion pictorial. In outfits of warm tones, Lee Jong Suk showed a chic fall look. 

In the interview, Lee Jong Suk stated, "My mind became complicated when I turned 30. I traveled and also learned to play the piano. I busily spent my time by establishing my own company to work with the people I love."

Next February, Lee Jong Suk will be returning to the small screen through the drama 'Romance Is a Supplement.' This will be his very first romantic comedy. As for the reason why he chose this production as his next project, Lee Jong Suk said, "I have strong desires for acting. I also have this pressure where I feel like I have to keep showing a new side of me. As of now, I naturally came to think that I need to do the thing that I'm good at and the thing that people like. I think I'll be able to reflect my true self in this genre."

When asked about his most recent happiest moment, Lee Jong Suk said, "I was happy to realize that I am capable of ordering everything I want on the menu at a restaurant."

lee-jong-suk_1540573643_%E3%85%A3.jpg

lee-jong-suk_1540573643_%E3%85%A32.jpg

lee-jong-suk_1540573643_%E3%85%A31.jpg
  • Like 7

Lee Jong-suk cuts vintage look in Elle

Lee cut a vintage look for the fall season in a photo shoot with fashion magazine Elle.

In one photo he appears comfortable with a fitted brown jacket and rolled-up jeans. Another photo shows him lying down in a brown suit.

In an interview after the photo shoot, Lee talked about his upcoming drama series “Romance is a Bonus,” as well as being the lead in a romantic-comedy for the first time.

“I was ambitious, and I also felt sort of pressured to show a different side of himself as an actor,” Lee said. “I wanted to do something I was good at and what people liked. Though I’m trying a rom-com for the first time, I think I can put myself out naturally.”

“Romance is a Bonus,” in which the actor co-stars with Lee Na-young, is set to air early next year.

Photos and an interview can be viewed in the November edition of Elle magazine or its website.

By Kim Jee-min (jeeminkim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201810261429502733903_2

• Like 6