Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[Showbiz Korea] Shin Jae-ha embodies his characters with his solid performance in various works 

Shin Jae-ha  is speacking a lot about Jong Suk during this interview

Q: Best character

BEST CHARACTER #1- Young Ki Jae Myung in "Pinocchio"

I gained fame through the TV drama Pinocchio....

BEST CHARACTER #3 - Jeong Seung Won in "While You Were Sleeping"

I had one scene with actor Lee Jong Suk in the TV drama "Pinocchio".

I thought about when I wil work again with Jong Suk, but I FOUND OUT WE WERE BROTHERS IN "While You Were Sleeping". One scene pops into my mind when I think about this drama. Suzy's character has a dream about my character's home, Jong Suk messed up the house and was being a couch potato watching TV and I came out and bickered with him. We did not have any lines, we just had comments and we ad=libbed through this scene. As soon as I walked out, I hit Jong Suk with the slippers I was wearing. I hit him as I asked who is going clean the mess up. That scene was aired and Jong Suk said he was caught off-guard at that moment as he did not know I would do that and I didn't know either. We laughed throughout  the shoot so I remeber that scene the most.

Q: We heared that there is a special actor who shares your life and respects.....

It would be Lee Jong Suk. It's been a while since the shoot ended and a lot of time has passed but we still talk every day and we meet at least twice to three times a week. I always end my day with Jong Suk. He took good care of me during the shoot, he told me things I lacked in and made suggestions about my acting and those scenes were arried. I learnd immensely from him and I still rely a lot on him. He is first to hear about my worries or good news, so Jong Suk is very special to me.

• Like 7

Image may contain: text

2018.10.22 @amanproject2018 IG Update:
Google Translation:

Hi. This is the A-man project.
First, thank you for your interest and love to our actors. The A-MAN project is cruising in support of many people. 
However, some netizens are constantly experiencing inconveniences such as unfounded rumors and violations of their rights to their actors. .
We have secured a number of grounds for legal sanctions and will continue to respond to such misconduct in the future. .
The related information, inquiries and suggestions are as follows:
Please send it to: aman_leejongsuk@naver.com.
Thank you.

Spoiler

amanproject2018안녕하세요. 에이맨 프로젝트(A-man project)입니다.

먼저, 당사 배우들을 향한 관심과 사랑에 감사드립니다. 많은 분들의 응원 속에 에이맨 프로젝트가 순항 중입니다. ..
하지만, 일부 네티즌에 의해 소속 배우를 향한 근거 없는 루머와 비방 악플 초상권 침해 등 불미스러운 일들이 지속적으로 발생하고 있습니다. ..
당사는 법적 제재를 위한 다수의 근거를 확보하였으며, 추후에도 이와 같은 위법 행위에 대해 단호히 대응할 예정입니다. ..
관련 제보와 문의 및 건의 사항은 아래의 공식 이메일 계정
aman_leejongsuk@naver.com 으로 보내주시기 바랍니다.

감사합니다.

Credit https://www.instagram.com/p/BpN0C7PlBKO/?taken-by=amanproject2018

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ibru said:

2018.10.22 @amanproject2018 IG Update:
Google Translation:

Hi. This is the A-man project.
First, thank you for your interest and love to our actors. The A-MAN project is cruising in support of many people. 
However, some netizens are constantly experiencing inconveniences such as unfounded rumors and violations of their rights to their actors. .
We have secured a number of grounds for legal sanctions and will continue to respond to such misconduct in the future. .
The related information, inquiries and suggestions are as follows:
Please send it to: aman_leejongsuk@naver.com.
Thank you.

Reveal hidden contents

amanproject2018안녕하세요. 에이맨 프로젝트(A-man project)입니다.

먼저, 당사 배우들을 향한 관심과 사랑에 감사드립니다. 많은 분들의 응원 속에 에이맨 프로젝트가 순항 중입니다. ..
하지만, 일부 네티즌에 의해 소속 배우를 향한 근거 없는 루머와 비방 악플 초상권 침해 등 불미스러운 일들이 지속적으로 발생하고 있습니다. ..
당사는 법적 제재를 위한 다수의 근거를 확보하였으며, 추후에도 이와 같은 위법 행위에 대해 단호히 대응할 예정입니다. ..
관련 제보와 문의 및 건의 사항은 아래의 공식 이메일 계정
aman_leejongsuk@naver.com 으로 보내주시기 바랍니다.

감사합니다.

Thanks for the translation @ibru   Cant help feeling so proud that the email address has his name in it - it proves that he means business, a formidable one, in that aspect.   

LIke the facts that he and team recognise that we as netizens feel concerned about his and his team's affairs.   Very thoughtful indeed.
Way to go, Jong Suk-ssi !

• Like 5

Can't help but think that this is a necessary thing to do when setting up a new agency. I don't know what specific thing they are thinking of here. But you know...before he had gigantic YG backing him, and it's possible that with a little agency (a brand new one at that), that reporters or whatever could try to push things, see how far they could go. So I think it's probably important to send the message right up front, that no matter how new or small they are, they also want to be treated with respect. 

• Like 6

ChineseDrama.Info.png

Drama: Jade Lover

Jade Lover / Diamond Lover 2 China Drama

Title: Jade Lover / Diamond Lover 2 
Chinese Title: 翡翠恋人 / 克拉恋人2 / Fei Cui Lian Ren 
Broadcast Network: Zhejiang TV 

Broadcast Date: Coming Soon    

Genre: Idol, Republican, Romance 
Language: Mandarin 
Episodes: 35 
Director: Yik Chun Go, Jin Hyuk, Tan Langchang, Zhang Heyang 
Production Company: DMG 
Production Date: 2016 
Producer: Wu Bing 
Region: China 

Synopsis and Plot Summary 

A story about a naive and quirky young woman who comes into her own due to her life experiences. She falls into a romance with the president of a company.

During the 1930s, the Shen Family owned the largest jade company within Jade City. The family goes bankrupt and Shen Chenxi (Zheng Shuang) who is the daughter of the former manage takes up the burden of reviving the business. She clashes with Bai Luohan (Lee Jong Suk) who becomes a fierce rival at the onset. Bai Luohan (Lee Jong Suk) is a man treading morally ambiguous territory by working indiscriminately with both good and bad people. Although he appears cold and calculating on the outside, he is a kind-hearted man who is constantly on the lookout for Chenxi. She is hesitant at first, but a romance gradually blossoms between the two. 

Lin Yunran (Chen Shu) comes into the picture completely antagonistic towards Chenxi as she pines after Bai Luohan. Chenxi's childhood friend Mu Feng (Zeng Hongchang) is a man who has faithfully stayed by Chenxi's side. Chenxi also becomes friends with Lei Tianao (Li Yuan), the son of a military general. While focusing on bettering herself, Chenxi also searches for the old treasures that can save her family without knowing that it would also lead to a big secret.

Fun Facts 
  • DMG brings back a sequel to Diamond Lover, telling a similar story that is set in the Republican era instead of modern day.
  • Filming took place in Shanghai and Hengdian World Studios. 
  • Filming lasted four months beginning in Shanghai on January 23, 2016 and ending at Hengdian World Studios in February 2017. 
  • It is Korean actor Lee Jong Suk's first Chinese drama.
  • It is part of the dramas that were affected by the Hallyu Ban, an unofficial ban that was in effect in China to restrict all forms of Hallyu aka Korean Wave due to the political disagreement between China and Korea over THAAD. On October 31, 2017, there were reports that both sides were making a move to mend diplomatic ties and news that the virtual ban has been lifted came days later. (Source: Sohu

Cast 
Jade Lover Lee Jong-suk Lee Jong-suk as Bai Luo Han
Jade Lover Zheng Shuang Zheng Shuang as Luo Chen Xi

Stills 
 Posters 
 Show more...

Let us know why you like Jade Lover in the comments section. Please also share these fun facts using the social media buttons below. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

86ed087088bd41968ef6123606d2f441.jpeg?s=

Lee Jong Suk’s Agency To Take Legal Action Against Malicious Comments

Oct 22, 2018
by E. Kim

Lee Jong Suk’s agency, A-Man Project stated that they will take legal action against those who made malicious comments about the actor.

His agency uploaded an official statement which is translated below:

“Hello this is A-Man Project. First, thank you for your interest and love for our actors. A-Man Project is doing well through all the encouragement we’ve been given. But, there have been many malicious comments, violations of rights, and rumors with no evidence to them about one of our actors. We have secured a number of grounds for legal sanctions and will continue to respond to such misconduct in the future. Please send us any related information, inquiries, or suggestions, to aman_leejongsuk@naver.com. Thank you.”

Take a look at their post below.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1249517wpp/lee-jong-suks-agency-take-legal-action-malicious-comments

• Like 7

Regarding Jade Lover, I really hope that comes out soon! Every so often there is another story about it. We're getting closer, but...still not there yet. The storyline sounds interesting. And ever since I heard of it I've just been curious to see what a Korean-Chinese production would be like. Does JS speak Chinese lines? Or does everyone else speak Chinese and the dub him? Or subtitle? (But his character is supposed to be Chinese, I think, so it would be odd if he was speaking Korean...) 

We're getting quite a backlog here (Hymn of Death still to come, too). And Romance Supplement! It's going to be a nice viewing future in a bit here. :) 

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Regarding Jade Lover, I really hope that comes out soon! Every so often there is another story about it. We're getting closer, but...still not there yet. The storyline sounds interesting. And ever since I heard of it I've just been curious to see what a Korean-Chinese production would be like. Does JS speak Chinese lines? Or does everyone else speak Chinese and the dub him? Or subtitle? (But his character is supposed to be Chinese, I think, so it would be odd if he was speaking Korean...) 

We're getting quite a backlog here (Hymn of Death still to come, too). And Romance Supplement! It's going to be a nice viewing future in a bit here. :) 

You can watch and hear in this clip all answers on your questions 

• Like 9

Thanks, @ibru! Okay, it will be a little weird to  hear him dubbed, but the drama looks really cool. Balli, balli on the world peace thing, we have dramas to watch. :)

At 6:57 Doctor Stranger music. And 16:00 ish, my favorite track from IHYV. :)

Really, though, this is going to be an awesome drama. I hope we get to see it soon!

• Like 8