Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

These articles make it all sound like he can't decide on an agency. From what I understood, when he left YG he started A-Man, he formed a partnership  with YNK while he got things running. Now that A-Man has gone live (which is old news by now--they have even taken on their first client and the staff already went on a trip to Jejudo together, etc. etc.), he doesn't need the training wheels anymore, so he is fully independent from  YNK.

If I'm not understanding right, please enlighten me. These articles make it sound like he is indecisive. But if I understand it right, then the articles are missing the point. He has his own agency. Therefore, he doesn't need to be linked to another one.

You are right, All Kpop always makes any news about him negative.

I would write a complaint about this article to A-MAN Project IG if I could write in Korean.

• Like 8

Allkpop is a tabloid that exists to sensationalize and spread unsubstantiated rumors. I like the Korean language, but I hate language barriers. Because if you have only limited sources for news in English, a tabloid could spin any story they want to, and non-Korean speakers wouldn't have a clue if it was true or false. I'm sure that these sorts of things are nothing new when you are a well known figure, but it's still aggravating. 

• Like 6

@FrozentundraTotally agree with you It hurts me to see how there are people who like to harm others by sowing doubts about the capacity of others or creating discord.
Before someone created a malicious article blaming Jongsuk for what was a dramatic project. And now, making him look like a rude and unstable person, when in fact it is the logical end of a commercial agreement, since he managed to establish his agency successfully. Something that should be a cause worthy of praise, applause and admiration ends up making it look bad and negative.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, frozentundra said:

These articles make it all sound like he can't decide on an agency. From what I understood, when he left YG he started A-Man, forming a partnership  with YNK while he got things running. Now that A-Man has gone live (which is old news by now--they have even taken on their first client and the staff already went on a trip to Jejudo together, etc. etc.), he doesn't need the training wheels anymore, so he is fully independent from  YNK.

If I'm not understanding right, please enlighten me. These articles make it sound like he is indecisive. But if I understand it right, then the articles are missing the point. He has his own agency. Therefore, he doesn't need to be linked to another one.

he signed a contract wz YNK only for 6 months it wasn't a long term contract , it was for a short term one just till he could v officially launch  his own agency ... 

anyways that article was translated from nate so don't give it lot of attention or importance everybody knows Nate low credibility.. nate is hate right ;) 

• Like 6

On 10/15/2018 at 6:24 PM, Rania Zeid said:
DpiwcMdU4AIhY_j.jpg

Oct. 15, 2018 LeeJongSuk’s IG Update

왘.. 성덕이 된 이 좋은 날 
거짓.. 뒷북.. 사절.. 극혐.. 찡끗 ;) 

Source: jongsuk0206

Trans of caption: Wah.. A good day when I became a successful fan

Lie.. to mount on/ flog a dead horse (meaning to make a fuss after the matter has already been settled).. reject.. extremely detestable.. wink;)

• Like 7

2018.10.16 LeeJongSuk at Alexander McQueen Event in Seoul

Alexander McQueen' photo call ceremony.

In the afternoon of the 16th, 'Alexander McQueen' 2018 F/W collection exhibition and party event was held at Layer 57 in Seongdong-gu, Seoul. Actor Lee JongSuk is posing at the party - a glittering visual.

Via: [liveen TV] YT

• Like 5

Image may contain: 5 people, text

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person, suit

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and night

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and suit

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and shoes

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and suit

Credit as tagged

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

center

http://www.thebigdata.co.kr/view.php?ud=20181016220556279482b2d7606_23

center

http://www.thebigdata.co.kr/view.php?ud=20181016220417220482b2d7606_23

Dpolx7RU0AIDxEE.jpg

Thank you very much to Alexander McQueen Event for giving us a chance to see Jong Suk in full "MAN PROJECT" :kiss_wink::thumbsup::relaxed:

2018.10.16 LeeJongSuk at Alexander McQueen Event in Seoul

Credit as tagged

• Like 5

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing and indoor
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and indoor

Spoiler

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and suit

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing

Image may contain: 6 people, people standing

Image may contain: 7 people

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing

Image may contain: 4 people, people standing and indoor

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor

[FAN PHOTOS]

Credit on IG: yum0413, aliceyulimnam, kwon_a_reum, mercirei, irene7an

• Like 3

42948809_568486760265587_434143893353493

Oh my lord... :wub: button your shirt up! :D

I actually don't get it. What's with putting up your agency? Was it like in the KBS drama The Producers? There, IU's character got dropped by her agency so she started a one-man agency. Just her and the driver-road manager. What's the difference? 

And saw these 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, _gillianne19_ said:

I actually don't get it. What's with putting up your agency? Was it like in the KBS drama The Producers? There, IU's character got dropped by her agency so she started a one-man agency. Just her and the driver-road manager. What's the difference?

No one got dropped by the agency. Contracts with agencies aren't indefinite. They are for a specific period of time (such as three years). When the contract ends, the actor can decide whether to re-sign for another term, or go elsewhere. Jongsuk did three years with YG and then decided he wanted to open his own agency. He made a short-term agreement to partnership with YNK (using them as a mentor, I assume) while he got his own agency up and running. Now it is running independently, and meanwhile his short term contract with YNK is over. There is nothing weird about it at all (except for maybe the way tabloids are trying to report it?). He went from being an actor wholly dependent on an agency, to being an actor who owns an agency. Other agencies are actor-owned as well. (BH Entertainment, for one example). Opening his own agency and signing clients should actually be a yay, Jongsuk! moment, not the whisper-whisper-something's-wrong rumor these tabloids are trying to invent. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

No one got dropped by the agency. Contracts with agencies aren't indefinite. They are for a specific period of time (such as three years). When the contract ends, the actor can decide whether to re-sign for another term, or go elsewhere. Jongsuk did three years with YG and then decided he wanted to open his own agency. He made a short-term agreement to partnership with YNK (using them as a mentor, I assume) while he got his own agency up and running. Now it is running independently, and meanwhile his short term contract with YNK is over. There is nothing weird about it at all (except for maybe the way tabloids are trying to report it?). He went from being an actor wholly dependent on an agency, to being an actor who owns an agency. Other agencies are actor-owned as well. (BH Entertainment, for one example). Opening his own agency and signing clients should actually be a yay, Jongsuk! moment, not the whisper-whisper-something's-wrong rumor these tabloids are trying to invent. 

I quite remember few parts of The Producers I can't remember exactly what happened to the IU's character and am just curious about the one-man agency I encountered there. I also remember On Air, there are few dramas tackling about management agencies. Anyway, hope that his agency does well.  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, _gillianne19_ said:

I quite remember few parts of The Producers I can't remember exactly what happened to the IU's character and am just curious about the one-man agency I encountered there. I also remember On Air, there are few dramas tackling about management agencies. Anyway, hope that his agency does well.  

I hope it does well, too. They are already fully staffed (at least one person followed him over from YNK to work at his agency), and have signed their first client. The guy's an actor, but he has a business head, too. He's had a couple of clothing lines and his cafe finished its first year in the black (NOT normal for a startup company). I think it will do well.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I hope it does well, too. They are already fully staffed (at least one person followed him over from YNK to work at his agency), and have signed their first client. The guy's an actor, but he has a business head, too. He's had a couple of clothing lines and his cafe finished its first year in the black (NOT normal for a startup company). I think it will do well.

Frozi, what does it mean "finished its first year in the black"?

• Like 5