Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[UPCOMING EVENT] Lee Jong Suk ‘Crank Up’ Fan Meeting In Jakarta”

Korean actor Lee Jong Suk will be coming to Jakarta as part of his fan-meeting tour! Brought to you by Yes24 Ent Indonesia, the fan meeting titled ‘Crank Up’ will take place on Saturday, 3 November 2018 at The Hall Kasablanka, Jakarta.

Before heading to Jakarta, Lee Jong Suk had met his fans in Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Taiwan and Thailand with amazing hot response from all the cities!

Event Details
Date: Sunday, 3 Novomber 2018
Venue: The Kasablanka Hall, Jakarta

IMG_20180929_135015.jpg?resize=675%2C443

Ticketing Details

• RED: Rp2.550.000
  • BLUE: Rp1.850.000
  • PURPLE: Rp1.350.000
  • GREEN: Rp750.000

Here are the benefits list for each ticket holders:

IMG_20180929_135022-1.jpg?resize=670%2C440

Stay tuned to The Seoul Story and Yes24 Ent Indonesia for ticketing schedule!

Credit: http://theseoulstory.com/upcoming-event-lee-jong-suk-crank-up-fan-meeting-in-jakarta/

• Like 4

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] 
Lee Jong Suk Lands First Romantic Comedy Lead With Romance Supplement

photo1005028.jpg

I may not be able to hear the joyful screams of Lee Jong-suk fans as the actor enters his first leading role in a romantic comedy drama, but I can definitely feel them. Lee Jong-suk will be leading tvN's upcoming publishing house rom-com "Romance Supplement", which will air in the first half of 2019.
"Romance Supplement" tells the story of people creating books against the backdrop of a publishing company. It is helmed by PD Lee Jeong-hyo, and written by Jeong Hyeon-jeong. The two have previously worked together in "I Need Romance", and more recently in "Because It's the First Time".

Lee Jong-suk plays Cha Eun-ho, a genius writer, and the youngest editor in the company. Eun-ho began to show his worth as a literary writer during his school days, and has been steadily rising in his career. Although he appears cold at work, he is a reasonable man with a warm heart, and an appealing demeanor and looks.
On his choice, the actor has commented "I have always liked the works of Jeong Hyeon-jeong and Lee Jeong-hyo, so I am happy to work with them". He added "I am looking forward to my first foray into the romantic comedy genre. Since the drama is not similar to any of my previous works, I should be able to show you something different".
The splicing of office and romance drama is a staple of Korean shows, but with a hit creator duo, and a capable male lead, it has a lot going for it already. I didn't even notice that Lee Jong-suk hasn't been the lead in a rom-com series before, so let's hope that this will be a welcome new experience for him.

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

https://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-daily-ramblings-lee-jong-suk-lands-first-romantic-comedy-lead-with-romance-supplement-122693.html

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk To Take On New Kdrama As His First Romantic-Comedy Since Debut

Lee-Jong-Suk.jpg?resize=682%2C351

On September 28, actor Lee Jong Suk has confirmed his appearance to star in tvN‘s upcoming romantic-comedy ”Romance Supplement” (working title)!

”Romance Supplement” will revolve around the life of employees working in a publishing company. Lee Jong Suk will play Cha Eun Ho, the company’s youngest editor-in-chief. The drama marks the actor’s first ever romantic-comedy since his debut eight years ago in the entertainment industry.

Director Lee Jung Hyo who directed Life on Mars will spearhead said drama. “I Need Romance” series writer Jung Hyun Jung will pen the drama.

The actor expressed his excitement for the new drama since he will be able to show a new side of his self and his new character role. ”Romance Supplement” is expected to air in the first half of next year.

Are you excited for Lee Jong Suk’s new drama?

http://www.whatthekpop.com/2018/09/30/lee-jong-suk-to-take-on-new-kdrama-as-his-first-romantic-comedy/

• Like 5