Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Image may contain: one or more people, cloud, sky, outdoor and nature

[FANEDIT]
2018.09.25 @jongsuk0206 & @amanproject2018 IG Update

Credit : as tagged

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoJkxSfnKRc/?taken-by=toguri0206

41270027_2159547414333819_8450850979238812695_n.jpg

2019.09.25 @beyondcloset - Taeyong Ko (Fashion Designer & Owner of Brand 'Beyond Closet') commented on Lee Jong Suk's IG Update : Hey you traitor, didn't we agree that you would come and find me today? What are you doing there? 

Translated by irene7an IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoJzfhpnNRg/?taken-by=irene7an

• Like 3

Romance is a Bonus Book

Romance is a Bonus Book-a00.jpg
  • Drama: Romance is a Bonus Book (working & literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Romaenseuneun Byulchaekboorok
  • Hangul: 로맨스는 별책부록
  • Director: Lee Jung-Hyo
  • Writer: Jung Hyun-Jung
  • Network: tvN
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: First Half, 2019 --
  • Runtime:
  • Language: Korean

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff 

A romance story between a man and a woman in their 30's. They have known each since their childhood days and now develop feelings for each other.

Notes

1. Lee Na-Young has been offered the lead female role and she is considering the offer.

Cast

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk To Star In His 1st Romantic Comedy

Lee Jong Suk To Star In His 1st Romantic Comedy

Sep 28, 2018
by E. Cha

Lee Jong Suk has announced that he will be starring in a new tvN romantic comedy!

On September 28, the actor confirmed that he would be appearing in the upcoming drama “Romance Supplement” (working title), marking his first romantic comedy role since his debut eight years ago.

“Romance Supplement” will follow the lives of employees who work at a publishing company. Lee Jong Suk will be starring as Cha Eun Ho, a brilliant writer who is also the company’s youngest editor-in-chief.

The drama will be helmed by Lee Jung Hyo, the director behind OCN’s “Life on Mars” and tvN’s “The Good Wife,” and written by Jung Hyun Jung, the writer behind the “I Need Romance” series.

Lee Jong Suk remarked, “I’ve always been a fan of writer Jung Hyun Jung’s and director Lee Jung Hyo’s work, so I’m delighted to be able to work together with them.”

He added, “I’m also very excited about taking on the romantic comedy genre for the first time. Because [‘Romance Supplement’] has a very different texture from the dramas I’ve taken on in the past, I think that I’ll be able to show a new side of myself that is different from what I’ve shown up until now.”

“Romance Supplement” is currently expected to premiere sometime in the first half of next year.

Are you excited to see Lee Jong Suk star in a romantic comedy for the first time? Leave your thoughts below!

Source (1)

• Like 4